Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2015, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 11-18-2015, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

She is such a beautiful lady.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-20-2015, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

She looks especially striking in that photoshoot
Old 11-21-2015, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

She really does.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-21-2015, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Old 11-22-2015, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

WOW MICHELLE
Old 11-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

I literally just found this photoshoot on Google while looking for icons It's amazing
Old 11-23-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice picture of her.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

She has a lot of those
Old 11-25-2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dawn as a character deserves more love, I get why people find her annoying, but they totally overlook her good points. Along with the fact that given everything happening to her, she could hardly be blamed for some of her behaviour.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree. Dawn doesn't get enough love. I was really starting to like her in S7, and one of the reasons S7 disappointed me was because she didn't get enough screen-time.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked her in Season 5 and then again in Season 7 but that was the last season...
Old 11-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriosityShell (View Post)
I agree. Dawn doesn't get enough love. I was really starting to like her in S7, and one of the reasons S7 disappointed me was because she didn't get enough screen-time.
Same. She didn't and neither did the Core Four. One of my main problems with S7.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah those potentials were there so poor Dawn didn`t get enough screen time in Season 7....
Old 11-27-2015, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
Same. She didn't and neither did the Core Four. One of my main problems with S7.
Definitely. That was always my main gripe with Season 7, being that they mainly focused on Buffy/Spike and ignored the remainder of the cast. Willow got two episodes centering on her, Dawn got one, but other than that, they were almost entirely ignored and merely used as plot devices
Closed Thread   Post New Thread