Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by justsmile:
<STRONG>Jenn I think he wear that because Aly was in the UK [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
I think so too. He didn't care about looking that good because she wasn't around to see. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm so mad. My roommates were talking all through the Angel episode last night. And especially during the scene where Wesley smashed the box and the talk he had with Illyria afterwards. Now I haven't had a chance to watch it again. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

And can I just say about that poster... [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh no Jenn [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img], darn those mates of yours, you should reprimand them [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oooo thankyou so much for that Meg, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 11:11 AM
Passionate Fan

I like Wesley's transformation from when we first met him on "Buffy". He certainly has changed from the overbearing, cowardly, jerk whom Giles, Buffy, and Faith dealt with.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Alright, don't know why it's taken me so long, prolly because I can't manage too many boards, but can I please be added to the list? I promise to try and come by as much as possible!

I have always loved me some gun-toting Wesley, and I heart even more as each eppy goes on.
Old 04-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tracey, I love that picture of him in the leather jacket. I'm so glad you posted that. Wow.

Alexis has just been fantastic these last few episodes. He makes the pain seem so real. Can't wait to see where they continue to go with this.

WESLEY: I've loved you since I've known you. No, that's not—I think maybe even before.
Old 04-24-2004, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

No probs Lara [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Alexis has been truly amazing these last few eppy's. Where this will lead will be anyone's guess.

Quote:
Originally posted by T O B Y:
<STRONG>Alright, don't know why it's taken me so long, prolly because I can't manage too many boards, but can I please be added to the list? I promise to try and come by as much as possible!</STRONG>
You're added Toby [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], also vote for the AD board [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], and we'll hold you to that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

That can be arranged.
Old 04-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

welcome to the thread Toby! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I finally got to hear the ending of the episode with Wesley and Illyria. Poor Wes. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I don't see how he's going to survive all of these things happening to him. People were worried about his sanity before this and I fear things will just get worse. But Wes is a strong one and I know he can make it through.
Old 04-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Know how you feel Jenn, Wesley has got through so much heartache and torment already [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and now the memories have come back, he has that to deal with as well. How much more can Wes take

Quote:
Originally posted by T O B Y:
<STRONG>That can be arranged.</STRONG>
Cheers for that Toby [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Wesley has gone through so much heart ache. His true love died in his arms, he betrayed his best friend when he thought he was doing good, Connor had a horrible life because of it, justine in closet, sleeping with the enemy, his father hates him, the council and Faith, killed Knox (he deserved it!), stabbed Gunn... worked for Wolfram & Hart... list goes on...

Man you wonder how he's even managing to live some what sane for this long... you can tell that he's now way past his breaking point. He's fallen down that hole in the world like his joke said, and the whiskey is only making it more slippery. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

but he's so strong... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] dear wesley! He's a hero, and always makes the hard decisions, fights for the right side.

he rocks. So does Alexis [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 08:46 PM
Addicted Fan

When Wes smashed the Orlon window, that expression on his face when he got all the memories back was so great. AD rocks!
Old 04-25-2004, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

Guys,has anyone else heard or the rumor that says there will be 6 TV movies?Faith would be part of one,at least and if Eliza isn't too busy with Tru Calling.

Coz if that's true,that means a whole lot more of Wes and
possibly,Wes AND Fred! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally posted by justsmile:
<STRONG>but he's so strong... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] dear wesley! He's a hero, and always makes the hard decisions, fights for the right side.

he rocks. So does Alexis [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Wesley is the strongest of the group, to have all what's been down to him and still keep going is a strength of character. He's on the slippery slope now, but still holds on. As Eve once said, Wesley sees the big picture. Yep they rock [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by JediBlastoise:
<STRONG>When Wes smashed the Orlon window, that expression on his face when he got all the memories back was so great. AD rocks!</STRONG>
I loved that scene, the expression just said it all. He sure does rock [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Caro, heard the rumour, crossing everything that's it's true [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited wes&fred ]
Old 04-25-2004, 02:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Thought some of you might like to see this, I shared it over on another thread. I met Alexis last night and I got him to sign

this for me here. He was visiting Alyson while she's in London, and I saw her in a play in the West End. I was totally shocked to see him there, I was quite dumbstruck!

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited PVCscully ]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 04-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

OMG, OMG

No I'm not jealous, no no course not [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I've met Aly twice, but Alexis was not there on those occasions [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread