Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2004, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Cati
Jen, that is beautiful!
I totally agree. It is my new background.

I don't think we ever saw Spike or Buffy that happy any other time.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Banned

Great fanart!!

How long do you think it would have taken "Joan" and "Randy" to hook up if the spell from Tabula Rasa had never been broken?
Old 08-17-2004, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww, that fanart is beautiful.

I'm bringing this over from the last thread. I hope no one minds.

Crack of Doom posted this:

Quote:
I think the Sarah/James ship has passed, if ever there was a ship to begin with. I've heard some speculations based on some rumors about those two.

I'm probably wrong, but I am inclined to believe that the rumor that they were getting it on during season 6 might be true.

And no I'm not a Sarah/James RL shipper. They just are on different wavelengths, IMO. But was there a sexual attraction between them? Definitely on James's side. Sarah? I'm not sure, but if I had to bet on it, I would say all signs point to yes.
OoOO, I want some details on that. The only rumor I ever heard about James & Sarah was on this gossip site and it said that Sarah had dumped Freddie for James. That was back in January of 2001, I believe.

I don't know if they were ever 'getting it on' in Season 6 though. Sarah was engaged to Freddie at the time. Unless Sarah/Freddie's marriage is a sham. Hmm. There seemed to be a sexual attraction between the two in RL.

Sorry for getting 'off topic'. I just wanted to reply to this and I know we aren't supposed to get into actors/actresses personal lives so I'll stop now.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

kewl

Would not be shocked if they did.....

Old 08-17-2004, 10:00 PM
Absolute Fan

I guess I'm the only one NOT interested in Sarah and James hooking up. I'm actually rather against it because I don't think James would get involved with a married woman. In general though, I don't care who actors are dating off screen because it's almost guaranteed that they'll break up within a few years or less. Celebrity romances just don't last.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Loyal Fan

But if Sarah was not married to Freddy. I would think it would be kewl to see Sarah and James hook up but she married. So I do not see them hooking up too

Beside I like them just together on Buffy
Old 08-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Hey, yeah, this is Storywise. Scythe Can you change my old username on the shipper list to my current one?

Quote:
Originally posted by MarstersAngel
I want some details on that. The only rumor I ever heard about James & Sarah was on this gossip site and it said that Sarah had dumped Freddie for James. That was back in January of 2001, I believe.
I'm just gonna post here instead of PM you with same basic info that I have.

First of all take I everything I have and will say about them with a grain of salt. Second I don't have a lot of details to give those of you that are curious about this.

The reason I said they were "getting it on" instead of dating, is because supposedly they had a purely sexual relationship. AKA a short lived fling.

Even if that's not true. The other thing I've heard is that for two people that are just coworkers they Flirted A LOT]. The dailies I've seen kind of support that rumor. There's just this sort of intensity I saw between them. And also they seem to like teasing each other a bit.

And lastly, apparently there have been rumors going around, that during season 4 Sarah wanted Spuffy and was against a Buffy/Xander pairing, because she wanted her character to hookup with the hotter male on the show.

That's all I've heard. And again take whatever I have just said with a boatload of salt.

Quote:
I don't know if they were ever 'getting it on' in Season 6 though. Sarah was engaged to Freddie at the time. Unless Sarah/Freddie's marriage is a sham. Hmm.
If you call cheating on your SO a sham, then I guess so. That is if the Season 6 rumor is true though.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crack of Doom
Hey, yeah, this is Storywise. Scythe Can you change my old username on the shipper list to my current one?

I'm just gonna post here instead of PM you with same basic info that I have.

First of all take I everything I have and will say about them with a grain of salt. Second I don't have a lot of details to give those of you that are curious about this.

The reason I said they were "getting it on" instead of dating, is because supposedly they had a purely sexual relationship. AKA a short lived fling.

Even if that's not true. The other thing I've heard is that for two people that are just coworkers they Flirted A LOT]. The dailies I've seen kind of support that rumor. There's just this sort of intensity I saw between them. And also they seem to like teasing each other a bit.

And lastly, apparently there have been rumors going around, that during season 4 Sarah wanted Spuffy and was against a Buffy/Xander pairing, because she wanted her character to hookup with the hotter male on the show.

That's all I've heard. And again take whatever I have just said with a boatload of salt.

If you call cheating on your SO a sham, then I guess so. That is if the Season 6 rumor is true though.
Thanks for the info. I've watched 2 video clips from the Wrecked dailies tapes and judging by the interaction between James/Sarah they did seem to flirt alot with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they were together offscreen at one time. That's why I'm hoping whenever S/F break up that they hook up again.

Cati: I would never expect James to get involved with Sarah when she's still married to Freddie. James doesn't seem like the type of person who would break up a marriage. But if she was single I could see him pursuing her. Maybe that will happen within the next few years.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm actually rather against it because I don't think James would get involved with a married woman.
He's an actor, not a saint. And come on have you read some of the things he's said at cons and stuff? He's a bit loopy and I wouldn't put it past him to get with someone who's taken--if he liked the girl enough.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He's an actor, not a saint. And come on have you read some of the things he's said at cons and stuff? He's a bit loopy and I wouldn't put it past him to get with someone who's taken--if he liked the girl enough.
He certainly likes SMG. I think they did have an affair in Season 6 and that's why Freddie is So Anti Buffy. lol

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think respecting someone's marriage is a basic moral value, not something only saints should do.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think respecting someone's marriage is a basic moral value, not something only saints should do.
Look, morally wrong or not, some people cheat and lie, and a lot of other unsavory things that they probably aren't very proud of doing. James is no different. He's his own person, and he shouldn't have to live up to anybody's standards but his own and the people that he cares about.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Last edited by Cati; 08-17-2004 at 11:13 PM
Old 08-18-2004, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

Aw, I love the pics. Especially Spike/Buffy/Dawn. A great little family.
Old 08-18-2004, 01:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah Buffy and Spike were like parents to Dawn.

Here are a couple more pics. I like that Sarah, James, and Michelle are posed together.