Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just want them both to make it through the season alve, I don't trust 24 writers at all, lol.

I'm graduating from Translation of Portuguese, English and French. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If everything goes well I'll be finished in July. I don't think I'll stop studying though, maybe a post-graduation, I still have a lot to learn. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Awww, just read the fic you pointed out Sarah, it is cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I liked it.

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited mairead ]
Old 03-08-2004, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

mairead-WOW!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] That's really impressive!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] I think ppl who are multilingual are amazing. What are you hoping to do with your great skill after you finish studying??????

"24" Season 3 ep 4 is on TV for me right now. I'm not watching yet, cos my Mum & Sister watch "Sex and the City" now as well. So, we will all watch "24" together in about half an hour!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Sarah- I read the fic you recommended!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] It was really lovely!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for pointing it out!!!!!!! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by C&L shipper:
<STRONG>mairead-WOW!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] That's really impressive!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] I think ppl who are multilingual are amazing. What are you hoping to do with your great skill after you finish studying??????
</STRONG>
I don't know, the economy isn't too good, most of the people I know who finished college recently are unemployed, but I'd love to become a translator, or an interpreter, although the job of an interpreter is pretty hard.
I am not that multilingual though, my French is a lot worse than my English, lol.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

mairead- Your English seem really good to me!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] I'm sure your French is good as well!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I wish you lots of luck getting a job as a translator!!!!! [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] I'm sure you will make a great one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope I get a job as a translator. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wish the 24 producers would hire me, hehe, I could translate the episodes as they are done so that the series arrives here earlier.

I mean, they have already hired Portuguese people, Joaquim de Almeida is Portuguese. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He always ends up doing roles as a drug lord, etc, but he's a very good actor.
Old 03-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

mairead- I wish for your sake you could be employed by the "24" ppl!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You have such a long wait!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] When will you get season 3????
Old 03-16-2004, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

We just saw the 5pm-6pm episode (I think that’s right - Ryan turns up at CTU next week). Anyway, I really liked last night’s ep - at least the stuff at CTU. I absolutely adored take-charge Michelle!!!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] She is a really kick-ass boss. I think she runs the place better than Tony does. She seems to have more of a grip on things and she motivates her troops!!!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] But underneath that take-charge exterior is a vulnerability which is nice to see showing thru - it really shows she is taking into account the magnitude of their situation!!!!!: [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Tony is just a little offhand and flippant with it all. Don’t get me wrong, I love Tony. I’m just saying, Michelle for boss!!!!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Tony’s surgery was kinda cool to see. I liked Michelle’s fragile state when she was watching the horrific scene ON HER LAPTOP!!!!! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] Man that’s stretching things a bit far, even by 24 standards. They would so not have access to a hospital operating room on the off chance they might feel like having a look. There’s no need for them to have access. It was also funny that Tony didn’t appear to be on a respirator, and also that his head was exposed like that. I know it was so we could see his face, but that so did not look like a real operating field.

Just one more thing. This has nothing to do with Tony and Michelle, but can somebody tell me what has happened to Chase’s baby??? I’m sure she’s still around somewhere, but I can’t remember the last thing I read about her.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:37 PM
Total Fan

Eh havn't been here in a while. Oooh new ep next week! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] can't wait.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Sarah- Yeah, YAY new ep!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I can't wait to read about it!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Hey Everyone, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just posting to say I will be off-line for a few days (maybe up to a week). We are changing over to broadband ADSL for the internet, and there will be a changeover period. So, I don’t know how I’m gonna survive without the net for a while, but I’m really excited about our faster connection!!!!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Once everything’s back up and running, I’ll be back, and maybe even around more!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

See you Guys soon!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
Total Fan

faster connection is aaaalways good.

Oh you guuuuys, last nights ep was great! Ah when Tony found out Michelle was in the hotel, his reaction was so gut-wrenching and reeeal.

I need it to be next week noooow. She better be ok.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey hey, I'm back, been busy with classes but I started my two-week vacation this Friday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope Michelle is alright, I keep reading the episode guides and getting more and more worried about her! Tony too, he simply can't loose his wife!
Old 04-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Total Fan

*shudders* this might suck.

If anything happens to either of them i'll be so upset [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Hey ppl,

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] I'm ADSL connected!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

I missed you guys!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Sarah - Thanks for last week's update. You're a gem for keeping us in the loop!!!!!! [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] Now I have a faster connection I'm gonna go and download US 24 episode trailers!!!!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] I might even download episodes too.

On the Michelle dying front, I have confidence that she will live. Party because it's too obvious now if she dies, and also cos I think the writers know that they need some romance in the show. And plus they can't be killing everyone off.

Oh, and also, Sarah, those spoilers you posted about Michelle living were provided by a guy named Ryan who always has accurate information over at spoiler fix. I trust this guy's word. I think we're safe!!!!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Oh, and yes, I come with a gift. I have a new fan art:

Kiss Of Life