Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

mairead- I hope you are 100% better soon!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

Sarah- I hear ya on the T/M drought!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I’ve read tho, that there are some pretty big storylines and evens for M & T coming up. Nothing directly as a couple, but the effects of the storylines could impact on them them a lot soon after. There sounds like there could be some cute close moments between the 2 soon. Some tragedy thrown into the mix tho maybe!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Anyway I won't spill anything more!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Hi ppl,

I just had to stop by and share my excitement, "24" is going to be back on the 16th here in Australia!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see the wedding rings!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 11:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Congratulations C&L Shipper, finally, more T&M moments for you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Here they haven't even shown Season 2 yet... *pouts*

I've been spoiling myself rotten and reading the episode guides on the official site, T&M are so distant from each other, I hope that doesn't keep up and that nothing bad happens to them! This is 24, we never know.
Old 02-10-2004, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

mairead- Thanks for you congratulations. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I think it's bad having to wait this long to see the eps, I'm so blessed compared to the "24" absence that you have to endure!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] You poor thing!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hang in there!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] When will it be back for you????? You UK fans have to get it on DVD don't you, before it's shown on your TVs????????

I hope the times goes quickly!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Total Fan

I HATE spoilers. Eeeh this show needs to stop being depressing [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] All I have to say is it better not be true. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

New ep tonight! Wooo
Old 02-10-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Sarah- I'm sorry, if I upset you with posting the info. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I didn't really think it was too spoilerish. I thought it would be fine to post. I was not aware you don’t enjoy reading spoilers. Please accept my apology!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Total Fan

Oh no you didnt spoil me. I read some spoilers elsewhere [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

Happy Valentine’s Day T/M shippers!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Have a lovely day!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope your year is filled with love!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] May T/M have some sweet moments soon!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Hey Guys,

Just dropping by cos we got to see the SEASON 3 PREMIER last night here in Australia!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It was so great to have the gang back again!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I liked the little touch of showing the wedding rings - that was cute. And, Tony and Michelle’s little interactions about her getting the job were very sweetly intimate. I liked the little bantering about the cooking as well. You can definitely see they are a couple!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Michelle was looking really pretty, tho Tony wasn’t looking so good. He’s sort of puffed up at the moment, it seems. Carlos Bernard must have put on some weight. He’s still good looking, tho he doesn’t seem as cute this season.

On a side note, I think Kim was looking heaps pretty. She looked really nice when she was smiling. Anyway, can’t wait for next week. I am looking forward to seeing Tony get shot in a few weeks time. It’s bad that he gets hurt and everything, but I think the storyline will be quite good. Plus, it’s nice and heart wrenching when your characters get placed in danger. As long as they’re ok in the end, the ride is good.

Sarah - I can’t wait to hear about tomorrow’s ep from you.

Aussie Bubbles - I hope you liked the season premier as much as I did.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:14 PM
Total Fan

I LOVE the tension on the show. Tony pissed her off in a meeting by siding with Chapelle and he went to talk to her. Was SO awesome lol.

Then later Tony talked to Nina and she noticed his wedding ring and wondered who the lucky lady was. 'twas a good scene [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Sarah- Thanks for you AWESOME update!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] After reading in spoilers about the Tony & Nina interrogation, I'd wondered if with her alluding to their relationship, if she would notice his wedding ring. I'm glad she did. Makes thing twisted & evil!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] In a fun way that is!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys,

I was over at Television Without Pity cos Fan Forum has been down all day (have you guys been experiencing any trouble?), and I was reading comments on the message board there. I gotta say, I can't wait to see "Action Figure" Michelle, as they've been calling her over there. What's this about her being dressed in leather???!!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] It's all rather intriguing. I must say, I'm a little disapointed about Tony's goodbye to her tho!!!!! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] It sucks that things are still frosty to the extent that he can't even giver her hug before she goes on a life threatening mission!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sarah-, could you give me some more details on the ep??? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I guess the frostiness will make for good sappy thawing in later episodes. Can't wait for that!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] God I hope she doesn't die!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2004, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

Hmm well he doesnt even say "I love you" or "be safe" grrr made me mad.

And then Michelle and Gael are driving and she is on the phone with tony and then she hangs up and says that things havnt been right between them since he got back from the hospital.

Then Gael tells her how Tony has been miserable lying to her the past few months of whatever. But it was neccisary for their job.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Sarah- Thaks for the update!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope T&M get some sweet moments soon!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Boreanaz:
<STRONG>Hmm well he doesnt even say "I love you" or "be safe" grrr made me mad.
</STRONG>
Oh me too! That's something you'd say to a spouse going into a dangerous situation no matter how many problems going on...