Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
What exactly was the event??? Some travel thing???
The event was Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards and CB and CN look great together. Can we suggest something nasty to the TGW writers...?
Old 10-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det.Logan (View Post)
Can we suggest something nasty to the TGW writers...?
Even though it feels wrong, I could ship that

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Even though it feels wrong, I could ship that
OH MAN I could totally ship that - CB was on an episode of season 1 Law and Order and I thought she and Chris had chemistry then as well!!

What could we call them though - Deter, Piane

Hey why not - Will and Alicia are both getting some
Old 10-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodWifeObsessed (View Post)
What could we call them though - Deter, Piane
we don't even have a name for A/P

But.... I like Deter

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Extreme Fan

It's really funny.. On the show , the way they dress Diane or whatever it is?? They don,t seem to look like a possibility.. But in those pics, you SEE the possibilities... What a hoot...maybe a friendship?? Peter could mentor Diane about Alicia ..LOL
Old 10-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
It's really funny.. On the show , the way they dress Diane or whatever it is?? They don,t seem to look like a possibility.. But in those pics, you SEE the possibilities... What a hoot...maybe a friendship?? Peter could mentor Diane about Alicia ..LOL
I think it's more Diane's demeanor than the way they have her dressed - The LADY is very professional

Quote:
we don't even have a name for A/P

But.... I like Deter
I kinda like Piane

A/P - how about OVER just jesting how about Palicia - Notice how the first three letters spell PAL yet it didn't seem to work out that way
Old 10-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A short video of the event

Chromeless Video Player

I was thinking that I'm not very lucky with this show, Peter is a ghost (more and more) and Diane is absolutely underused. I'm not sure I like Eli in such big doses.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I do like Eli, but the way they use him, and I guess they say why not...he is great at over the top, it is for small doses only...not sure how many epis he will be in, despite the fact that he is a regular...so I hope they use him sparingly in that way...

I had read and was hoping that diane would be more featured this year, but not really seeing it so far...

- looks like Peter will be in every other epi... I read that CN will be in only 5 epis of the mini -series, but have no idea how that will impact on the show ... I still htink he is going to disappear for a while, but maybe not...he hinted that the SA position would have twists and turns...

the big problem for me, and probably others who like Chris, is that when i see him, in a great scene like the one with Diane... I want MORE... and we know that there is more to be done with A/P... if they ever get around to it. Not sure they can dwell on W/A the whole season the way it is now...

the poster who talked about drama and angst is right on, that is how theuy have to go... but it just gets to seem predictable, no matter what they do...

if P/a start to talk... inevitably there will be issues....
Old 10-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
just jesting how about Palicia -
I like it

I am bummed about Peter not being around as much...sigh.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

'Titanic – Blood and Steel’ sails into Dublin, filming in Dublin until December 17th | The Irish Film & Television Network

The Irish/Italian mini-series has hit the Dublin streets for a twelve week Irish shoot, with Ciaran Donnelly (The Tudors) at the helm, and support from Robert Quinn (Primeval). The 12x1 hour mini series is to be produced by Paul Myler of EPOS Films in conjunction with Italian DeAngelis Group.

The Irish leg of production is employing over 200 people in total. Leading the mammoth cast of over 100 are Kevin Zegers (Dawn of the Dead), Derek Jacobi (Gladiator), Alessandra Mastronardi (I Cesaroni), Neve Campbell (Wild Things), Chris Noth (The Good Wife) and Massimo Ghini (Raccontami). Irish cast on the project include Gerard McCarthy (Hollyoaks), Ian McElhinney (Game of Thrones), Liam Cunningham (The Wind That Shakes the Barley), Kate O’Toole (The Dead), Branwell Donaghey (The Crimson Petal and the White), Michael McElhatton (Spin the Bottle) and Martin McCann (Killing Bono). Director of Photography is James Welland (Spooks).

Irish producer Paul Myler of EPOS films told IFTN ”It is fantastic to be back in Dublin and we are availing of the wonderful city textures that are here. It is also fantastic to be working with the great Irish crews.”

’Titanic – Blood and Steel’ is shooting in Dublin in locations including Henrietta Street, Dublin Castle and Earlsfort Terrace. Cameras are currently rolling at the back of the Guinness Storehouse, which will represent the gates of the Harland and Wolff shipyard where the Titanic was constructed. Based on an idea by Fabrizio del Noce, the series was written by Matthe Faulk, Mark Skeet and Stefano Voltaggio and it focuses on the designing and building of the infamous ship before the fateful voyage.

The series filmed in Serbia in August and September before moving to Dublin, where it will wrap on December 17th.
Picture and CGI post production will take place at Windmill Lane, and sound will be completed at Ardmore Studios. Production manager for the project is Jo Homewood (In America), with Tom Conroy overseeing production design. Costume Design is by Luciano Capozzi.

The mini series will be broadcast by Italian Broadcaster RAI, and producers told IFTN that it is currently in negotiation for further international sales.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Laila, thanks as always for posting this. I read that he is only in 5 epis, but that can keep him away for a while; I don,t think he has too many in the can for TGW...but then I was surprised to hear that they were already up to 8! Wonder if that means they would keep going after they get up to 11/ half the S , or continue?
he must love this kind of shoot, and Dublin is not as far from NYC! Wonder what arrangements he has made for famille!!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Considering what we already know from the Press Releases and now that the filming is going to end not before mid-december, my hopes for Peter are less than zero.
I need to believe that the agreement is to have him fully in second part but I'm not sure of anything anymore.
This current season is already boring, with very little Diane and almost no Peter I thank to have a couple of other TV shows to watch.

I'm just glad that italian TV will have the mini-series before the rest of the world
Old 10-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I need to believe that the agreement is to have him fully in second part but I'm not sure of anything anymore.
Yup part of me thinks that if Peter is gonna be around more, like they promised, is going to be during the second half.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Yup part of me thinks that if Peter is gonna be around more, like they promised, is going to be during the second half.

I can deal with that - As long as I get him every couple episodes now / I'm more concerned with how they plan on using him than how much he'll be around - If it's mostly A/W obstacle bad revenge guy I won't be impressed / Mind you - I loved his scene with Zach - So maybe at least we'll get some really good Peter scenes with the kids!!

But like Laila I'm finding season 3 less than stellar so far and a little dull to boot - Oh well what can you do right
Old 10-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

ITA with all of you... I liked epi 2, ( diane , Peter scene?)... but surprised there is not more D when they said there would be.

Yes, looks like CN has only done every other epi; then if he is off to Dublin??? he is sure to disappear for a while.. and filming can get delayed...so I am not optimistic about second part of S2...One does get the feeling , Peter or no... that there will be heavy focus on A/W for now and that was their intent , but I do not think they can make that the focus of the whole season ( although MK hinted at that)... sorry but that will be too much...

I will be VERY pissed if Peter goes on a revenge, general bad guy bent... too much of Peter bad guy , obstacle to A/W...but think there are enuf other work obstacles for them. I hope they don't go bad father,bad /sleazy SA..

I am not so happy with where they are going or not with Kalinda either ( and not just because of alicia.

Sad that a lot of the critics are agreeing with your assessment re this year but I guess honeymoon is a bit over the for the show... just hope they can keep their core fans...if ratings start to sink below 10.8 or whatever..don't know....

Last edited by tvdramafan; 10-15-2011 at 09:22 AM