Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2011, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Peter Florrick|Chris Noth Appreciation Thread #10 Because Peter Florrick is Not One to Give Up!!

Welcome to the
Peter Florrick|Chris Noth
Appreciaton Thread

Supporter List

01. -Jess-
02. snatches of sunshine
03. Little_Grey
04. tv_junkie
05. Eternal Flame
06. Brilliant Disguise
07. Det.Logan
08. Kiki17
09. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
10. own worst enemy
11. Caribell
12. house_stacy
13. 4Florrick
14. tvdramafan
15. GoodWifeObsessed
16. Pam

Filmography

Previous Threads

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Gelfling; 01-14-2018 at 01:29 AM
Old 09-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT Kiki -

Interesting little blurb about Peter from Yahoo t.v!!

I wonder how it will play out - Will Peter be more or - in his bid to woo back Alicia - I still can't see her having any of it - Poor Peter might be dissappointed in the end

But who knows maybe their story isn't yet over - - I never know what to think regarding these two

Last edited by GoodWifeObsessed; 09-18-2011 at 05:11 PM
Old 09-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 09-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodWifeObsessed (View Post)
I wonder how it will play out - Will Peter be more or - in his bid to woo back Alicia - I still can't see her having any of it - Poor Peter might be dissappointed in the end
I am not sure, but I cannot wait to see! All I want is JUST ONE passionate scene between those two

CN was at the Emmys

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-19-2011, 12:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
CN was at the Emmys
and was HOT!
Old 09-19-2011, 04:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Saw CN was at the pre party...I was surprised he was there since he was not nominated, and is on the other gig, bit glad he showed and he looked GREAT!
Old 09-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Addicted Fan

So, Season 3 Peter...

Clean office? Not really caring about Alicia and Will? Where is he going with that?!
Old 09-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Femina (View Post)
So, Season 3 Peter...

Clean office? Not really caring about Alicia and Will? Where is he going with that?!
is he trying to move on? he knows its over? Nothing he can really do?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Femina (View Post)
So, Season 3 Peter...

Who knows with Peter

One thing I was extremely curious about is did Peter actually know or actively tell Sophia to pass on the info of the defendant's car being at the scene of the murder in an attempt to slip Alicia and LG up or was it something Sophia did on her own..

It's hard to say - I mean we have Peter's speech about running a clean office - in which he seemed so sincere and then we have a bit of a questionable tactic going down / Then again could that particular action be called Dirty per say or more Fuzzy - Something they might also pull at LG in order to further their case...

Plus they didn't necessarily know that it wasn't Wasim ( was that his name ) who was driving the car - Question is did they care -

I want to think Peter wants to run it clean, to be a great SA but then I also think it's in his nature to want to WIN / Plus this time out he probably wanted to stick it to Alicia so to speak - As he's still feeling angry and wounded

So magic question ( to me at least ) is what was going on in Peter's head - Willing to convict an innocent man in order to win - would they have ever let it go that far and are they that cynical / Would both he and Cary be okay with that outcome / Was it more of a conscience attempt to mess with LG, make them slip up and seem incompetent - but knowing that the truth would come out eventually...

Oh Peter you bizarre and unreadable fellow- Just how dark are you...

Yet I LIKE you so much in spite of yourself - All those flaws and all - As CN once said if nothing else Peter Florrick is a survivor something I cant help but admire even when I sometimes questions his motives...

Also have to say LOVED his laugh when he was talking to Eli about not wanting a divorced candidate - Genuine, Merry and a little bit Evil all at the same time
Old 09-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't even know what to think Jodie , bec sometimes I wonder if the writers know. Not joking. Look at Cary . I didn't take this seriously but then I noted that AC made a comment about not knowing wherevthe characters are going and finding it difficult at first..then the kings made a similar comment..so it sounds to me like they do have a bigger plan but get flexible along the way and will change things if it suits them.
. I suspectbthey have not decided yet what they are going to do with Peter...I do think they see him as a flawed character who loves to win, which will be his ultimate undoing. but what bothers me about that is that we have seen so much neg Peter vis a vis Alicia, thatbit would be nice to have him redeem himself, but since I am positive he is leaving at the end of S3, they can do whatever they want with him, that they could not do , with say, Will, who will remain on the show...my take for what it is worth... So far, he is not too evil, but I am convinced he has evidence of A,s affair, or will dig up stuff on Will, and is going to use it... Don,t mind this up to a point, as long as he does not become Mr Evil as we feared.
Ps ur questions re the case.. I wondered myself, but of corse it was ambiguous... But I have to say I thought the case was very sloppily written and not thought thru..Jewish holiday stuff, timing.. I was disappointed in that. Not their usual standard, but as with the glove last season, we are left wondering motives.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
I don't even know what to think Jodie , bec sometimes I wonder if the writers know.e case.. I wondered myself, but of corse it was ambiguous... But I have to say I thought the case was very sloppily written and not thought thru..Jewish holiday stuff, timing.. I was disappointed in that. Not their usual standard, but as with the glove last season, we are left wondering motives.

As usual pretty much entirely agree with you - Maybe we were seperated at birth Mare
Old 09-26-2011, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Exclusive! Chris Noth Gives the 'Big' Scoop on Upcoming 'The Good Wife' Drama - wetpaint.com

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for posting this, K. I''m still really disappointed with how they handled A/P, but I'm sticking around for the ride because the cast is too good not to (plus, it's still a really good show).

I just want more Peter in it. Can you blame me?
Old 09-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler Alert - Filming pictures

Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 09-27-2011, 04:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for the pics!! ( and the interview! )