Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It's not 320 so it has to be 321 and/or the finale. Jill is working on RP but maybe they spared her for the day.
TGW is shooting the finale right now so there's a decent chance she tweeted that today because she got her shooting script, no?
I know she's in 321 and maybe the finale (that'd be awesome, fingers crossed). I was actually talking about Season 4 though I know I'm a little ahead of myself here.

Quote:
And I didn't say it was going to be onscreen sex. I think we might get a kiss between those two at last (if only for the sake of poetic justice since S1 ended with a kiss behind a door and they want to show how much they have "grown" but also because Lana got an onscreen name so they know what we want ).
But I think it's going to go farther than that.
I'm easy to please I guess. Them flirting is hot and sexy enough for me. I mean if they kiss that'd be icing on the cake considering the storage room scene. Not really sure if they wanted to be subtle or if they were trying to delay an eventual shown kiss between Lana and Kalinda.

Quote:
Oooh she did? Damn I stayed off twitter today
On the other hand, that could be something Lana does that has repercussions but doesn't need her there. Kinda like Squiddy and the whole A/K/P thing and the Will arc.
I do hope she comes back next season.
Yeah Jill did tweet that but it was actually a reply. In my stalking of her twitter I just happened to notice she replied to someone about TGW. I'm kinda waiting leaned back with my fingers folded for her to let some spoilers slip while replying to someone on Twitter

Wait Who is Squiddy and Agent Lambda?
Old 03-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was actually talking about Season 4 though I know I'm a little ahead of myself here.
just by half a year or so

Quote:
I'm easy to please I guess. Them flirting is hot and sexy enough for me. I mean if they kiss that'd be icing on the cake considering the storage room scene.
I'm fine with just the flirting but I think they're about to take things to the next level... on the personal and the professional side.

Quote:
Not really sure if they wanted to be subtle or if they were trying to delay an eventual shown kiss between Lana and Kalinda.
The official (bull)excuseplanation was that they wanted to "keep up the suspense about Kalinda's sexuality" ( what exactly could they have been doing in there??!) but they were just worried about shocking Grandma.

Quote:
Yeah Jill did tweet that but it was actually a reply. In my stalking of her twitter I just happened to notice she replied to someone about TGW.
oh yeah I saw it. And she tweeted "the plot thickens" which leaves me good hopes it's not over just yet.

Quote:
I'm kinda waiting leaned back with my fingers folded for her to let some spoilers slip while replying to someone on Twitter
she'd get in trouble! Don't wish for that!

Quote:
Wait Who is Squiddy and Agent Lambda?
Squiddy is Blake's nickname around here because he was clingy and getting his yucky juice all over Kalinda.
Agent Lambda is just a fictional whatever character they would create out of thin air to replace Jill should she not be available next season and they need an FBI agent to get on K's investigation.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots Electric (View Post)

I'm easy to please I guess. Them flirting is hot and sexy enough for me. I mean if they kiss that'd be icing on the cake considering the storage room scene. Not really sure if they wanted to be subtle or if they were trying to delay an eventual shown kiss between Lana and Kalinda.
I just hope the Kings don't nick the sexy crazy scene from my other favorite show (SHERLOCK on BBC 1) that happened in January. The BBC had sooooo many complaints about it.

It's between Sherlock and rival-love interest Irene Adler. They do the whole taunt, test, tease, sex thing. So, Irene invites or was it some meeting with Sherlock, and she greets him naked. So, he's having this chat in her apartment about some crime blackmail scandal and she's sitting in her chair. Watson arrives and to join the chat, then decides it's a more personal type of meeting, and he leaves ASAP from the room.
Lara Pulver naked in Sherlock Holmes: BBC under fire for raunchy pre-watershed scenes | Mail Online
Dear Kings... do not go there!
Old 03-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnewFriend (View Post)
I just hope the Kings don't nick the sexy crazy scene from my other favorite show (SHERLOCK on BBC 1) that happened in January. The BBC had sooooo many complaints about it.

It's between Sherlock and rival-love interest Irene Adler. They do the whole taunt, test, tease, sex thing. So, Irene invites or was it some meeting with Sherlock, and she greets him naked. So, he's having this chat in her apartment about some crime blackmail scandal and she's sitting in her chair. Watson arrives and to join the chat, then decides it's a more personal type of meeting, and he leaves ASAP from the room.
Lara Pulver naked in Sherlock Holmes: BBC under fire for raunchy pre-watershed scenes | Mail Online
Dear Kings... do not go there!
I don't wanna get too OT but...Are you saying there was supposed to be sex scene between Irene and Sherlock? I watch that show too btw. That would've been awkward and poor Watson would've been heartbroken, heh.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

I knew there was a reason I wasn't watching that show!

Old 03-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't wanna get too OT but...Are you saying there was supposed to be sex scene between Irene and Sherlock? I watch that show too btw. That would've been awkward and poor Watson would've been heartbroken, heh.
I don't know if they intended any sex scene in that naked chair chat between Sherlock and Irene? But they did have that great sort of seduction kiss/ scene where (LMAO) Sherlock later deduced by the rate of her pulse that Irene had fallen in love with him when she denied caring, and only played him.

Elementary my Dear Alicia!

Now back to TGW. The vibe I get is that ever since the official S4 renewal-- the Kings and Producers went Carte Blanche on remaining episodes. I think we'll get more than a simple kiss between Kalinda and Lana.

And speaking of Grandma's. Did anyone not fail to notice Lana only appears 25 minutes into the hour show on CBS! Are the children tucked in bed yet? AHAHHAHA. I bet the soon to be infamous kiss scene will be on 40 minutes into the show when it airs.

Last edited by AnewFriend; 03-27-2012 at 08:24 PM
Old 03-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnewFriend (View Post)
I don't know if they intended any sex scene in that naked chair chat between Sherlock and Irene? But they did have that great sort of seduction kiss/ scene where (LMAO) Sherlock later deduced by the rate of her pulse that Irene had fallen in love with him when she denied caring, and only played him.

Elementary my Dear Alicia!
Oh yeah. She showed all the signs. Hahaha. I love that show. It's smart like TGW.

Ok back to Kalinda-

Quote:
Now back to TGW. The vibe I get is that ever since the official S4 renewal-- the Kings and Producers went Carte Blanche on remaining episodes. I think we'll get more than a simple kiss between Kalinda and Lana.
Didn't it just get renewed like last week? Which vibe are you getting?

Oh nevermind, I had to Google Carte Blanche. You're too advanced for me, ANF.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
nope. The finale was written weeks ago.

Quote:
a "wishful thinking vibe"

Quote:
And speaking of Grandma's. Did anyone not fail to notice Lana only appears 25 minutes into the hour show on CBS! Are the children tucked in bed yet? AHAHHAHA. I bet the soon to be infamous kiss scene will be on 40 minutes into the show when it airs.
yeah you got something there.

Anyone has any thought about how K's husband figures into all this?

Old 03-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah. She showed all the signs. Hahaha. I love that show. It's smart like TGW.

Ok back to Kalinda-

Oh nevermind, I had to Google Carte Blanche. You're too advanced for me, ANF.
Hey. I said vibe. Not fact. I leave the sparkle pony wishes stuff to the little ones on Tumblr.

Well... did you notice there was no pop music or rock music in the background of Ep 19? Song were inserted throughout the whole S3 for mood and commercial reasons. I liked the space of silence too during the episode.

It just seems to me like ever since the California actors were let go, and their storyline ended TGW has become less commercial. Seems more adult and back to the original tone that was intended. It doesn't look like a CBS show again, and this is great for us!

Last edited by AnewFriend; 03-27-2012 at 08:38 PM
Old 03-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It just seems to me like ever since the California actors were let go, and their storyline ended TGW has become less commercial.
what do you call Matt Perry then? Can't get more California than this. If you mean Monica Raymund, she's NY based. She's only in California when she works there.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
nope. The finale was written weeks ago.
Hey hey maybe they'll remix the finale at the last second

I actually like when they use music on TGW if the music is good. I don't think they do it too often.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
what do you call Matt Perry then? Can't get more California than this. If you mean Monica Raymund, she's NY based. She's only in California when she works there.
Well... except him. Yeah whatever.

Damn! Three and a half weeks for new episodes. Thanks for reminding me again Alicia, Kalinda and Lana. But yes, the American TAX deadline is April 17 2012. Lucky for me citizens that live abroad get an automatic extension.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm fine with just the flirting but I think they're about to take things to the next level... on the personal and the professional side.
Professional?

Quote:
The official (bull)excuseplanation was that they wanted to "keep up the suspense about Kalinda's sexuality" ( what exactly could they have been doing in there??!) but they were just worried about shocking Grandma.
Well Grandma got shocked last season so I'm glad that's out the way.

Quote:
she'd get in trouble! Don't wish for that!
Oh just the small spoilers. I don't need to know everything

Quote:
Squiddy is Blake's nickname around here because he was clingy and getting his yucky juice all over Kalinda.
Agent Lambda is just a fictional whatever character they would create out of thin air to replace Jill should she not be available next season and they need an FBI agent to get on K's investigation.
Yucky juice lol Yeah I'm hoping they won't need to do that. I didn't mind Kelli Giddish though
Old 03-28-2012, 06:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Oh just the small spoilers. I don't need to know everything
Me too. All I need to know is JF will be in Ep 21, Ep 22 and more in S4. Wishful and hopeful, but hey - look how powerful the TGW Forum and Fluff magic has done lately?

Upon seeing some thoughts from readers in reviews, a few assumed the FBI Cafeteria scene last Sunday and Lana's chat to frisky Kalinda was in reference to the job offer made in S1 Ep15. There were comments such as "gee 3 years is a long time
to be obsessed about a rebuff for a job offer". People have forgotten that Lana appeared in S2
Ep 14 and gave Kalinda job offer again, but added that L&G was in danger because Lemond Bishop was not a legit client.

I believe that shady Lemond Bishiop might be the real reason for Kalinda's IRS problem. I hope it's him. So, Lana can be swoop and do the heroic thing and save Kalinda, or at least help Alicia do it. A happy ending. And a door opened for more in S4.

Last edited by AnewFriend; 03-28-2012 at 06:29 AM
Old 03-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Upon seeing some thoughts from readers in reviews, a few assumed the FBI Cafeteria scene last Sunday and Lana's chat to frisky Kalinda was in reference to the job offer made in S1 Ep15. There were comments such as "gee 3 years is a long time
to be obsessed about a rebuff for a job offer". People have forgotten that Lana appeared in S2
Ep 14 and gave Kalinda job offer again, but added that L&G was in danger because Lemond Bishop was not a legit client.

I believe that shady Lemond Bishiop might be the real reason for Kalinda's IRS problem. I hope it's him. So, Lana can be swoop and do the heroic thing and save Kalinda, or at least help Alicia do it. A happy ending. And a door opened for more in S4.

Ok now this is sounding pretty sparkly pony-ish. I agree that it probably wasn't just about the job offer, I'm sure there's more to the story but I don't think it's going to be any heroic swooping in.

If I had to guess I'd say they'll bring JF back for Season 4 since it seems the fans of the show really like her and the Kings like bringing people back so that works out in our favor, the fact that she's a regular on another show unfortunately doesn't

AnewFriend, where are you from? I've been meaning to ask.