Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling
I can't comment on the episode yet because I'm still catching up but I must say that screencap makes me want to rush through it
Of course I'm talking about Archie's magnificent collarbone
It's a great episode for them, lots of substance. Here's another screencap to wet your appetite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling
Archie has already given a shout out to Jill on twitter... well she ****ed up the handle so it's not the right Jill Flint but it's the thought that counts
She probably should have used # instead of @. But it's the thought that counts.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's a great episode for them, lots of substance. Here's another screencap to wet your appetite.
Daaaaaaamn!

Quote:
She probably should have used # instead of @
yeah well she's learning. Maybe we should send her Jill's real handle.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-26-2014, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jill has great legs.

Lana is so cute!

Old 10-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe we should send her Jill's real handle.
I saw the person that Arch was responding to told her. Also Jill's given Arch a shout on Twitter as well.
I made my icon.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was very excited when Lana was back. Hopefully he will pop up again. Love those two together.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Also Jill's given Arch a shout on Twitter as well
Aww those two!

Keep 'em coming! Let's hope the other episodes are as plentiful!

Old 10-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Keep 'em coming! Let's hope the other episodes are as plentiful!
Spoiler Alert
Lana will be in two more episodes. 6.08 - airdate: Nov. 9th, and 6.09 - airdate: Nov. 16th. Can't wait!

It looks like Kalinda has a new apartment but she kept the white chair. I love the attention to details. Kalinda's blue dress and Lana's clothes from the same day are on the chair.

Last edited by Kiki17; 10-29-2014 at 07:30 AM
Old 10-29-2014, 03:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Great to hear Lana will be back
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgocam (View Post)
It looks like Kalinda has a new apartment but she kept the white chair. I love the attention to details. Kalinda's blue dress and Lana's clothes from the same day are on the chair.
So like Kalinda moved? I am lolinggg

As when Lana slaps her in the butt, epic

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-29-2014, 10:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
So like Kalinda moved? I am lolinggg

As when Lana slaps her in the butt, epic
The bedroom looks very different and it's much larger. How could we forget creepy Nick sitting on the bed in that very empty looking apartment. This one has a desk, a nice looking floor lamp, proper curtains and even a framed picture on the wall.

Her old apartment was very empty because she was running away from something, and needed to be ready to bolt at a moment's notice. There's no need for her to do that anymore. I think her apartment decor shows part of her development. [Sigh] We have to look to her apartment for signs of her character development. So maybe she's no longer running away from her past (or is she still?), but she's still running away from intimacy. Poor Lana.

The butt slap was epic and so cute!

(Ooops, sorry I forgot to put the spoiler alert re: Lana's eps.)
Old 10-31-2014, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Lana will be in two more episodes. 6.08 - airdate: Nov. 9th, and 6.09 - airdate: Nov. 16th. Can't wait!
I can't wait either! Hopefully she'll be in more at the end of the season too and will take Kalinda away from this ungrateful show

Quote:
It looks like Kalinda has a new apartment but she kept the white chair. I love the attention to details
Beth K's impeccable work

Quote:
Her old apartment was very empty because she was running away from something, and needed to be ready to bolt at a moment's notice.
I think it also reflected her need for privacy. Nothing personal lying around. Her apartment was just a place to sleep, not a comfy shelter from the world.

Quote:
[Sigh] We have to look to her apartment for signs of her character development.
Well some people are still doing their jobs
Not the writers obviously.

Quote:
(Ooops, sorry I forgot to put the spoiler alert re: Lana's eps.)
Bah it's ok. It's not really spoilers at this point, it's oasis in the desert.

Old 11-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I can't wait either! Hopefully she'll be in more at the end of the season too and will take Kalinda away from this ungrateful show
I don't know if it'll be possible, unfortunately. Jill's other show starts filming in a week or so in New Mexico and it'll take six months. But I suppose everything is negotiable. Christine Baranski flew back and forth between NYC and England to film Into The Woods and she never missed an episode of TGW. However, Jill isn't as big a star as CB.

We'll also have to see where they leave things with K/L when Lana's three-episode arc ends. Let's hope they don't break them up so Kalinda could at least say she's going join Lana at the FBI, or something.

The K/L pairing is one of the hottest on TV, according to this article. We've known all along!

This ‘Good Wife’ couple is one of the hottest on TV | New York Post

The author of the article really gets the K/L dynamic, not just their chemistry, but the fact that Lana "always made Kalinda confront her choices, sexual and otherwise".
Old 11-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here's an entire collection of Kalinda/Lana screencap images.

tgwpics's albums - Imgur
Old 11-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know if it'll be possible, unfortunately. Jill's other show starts filming in a week or so in New Mexico and it'll take six months.
It does?? Isn't this a 12 episodes season or something? Damn!

Quote:
Let's hope they don't break them up so Kalinda could at least say she's going join Lana at the FBI, or something.
or joined the witness protection program

Quote:
The K/L pairing is one of the hottest on TV, according to this article. We've known all along!

This ‘Good Wife’ couple is one of the hottest on TV | New York Post
Well duh!
I guess they are trying to get the hype going for the next sweeps episodes

Quote:
The author of the article really gets the K/L dynamic, not just their chemistry, but the fact that Lana "always made Kalinda confront her choices, sexual and otherwise".
She really does. From the very start. Well ok, maybe in Running more than in the first few episodes. But she never backs down with Kalinda

Quote:
Here's an entire collection of Kalinda/Lana screencap images.
thanks. They need their own comic book

Old 11-10-2014, 11:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It does?? Isn't this a 12 episodes season or something? Damn!
It's 14 for this season.

They seem to be setting up Kalinda/Lana to be together. Maybe they'll just have to text each other the rest of the reason, and we'll only see Kalinda's phone with the messages.

Kalinda and Lana are shockingly gentle with one another in 6.08. Well, maybe not shocking, but it's definitely surprising to see Kalinda letting her hair down literally and figuratively. I think Kalinda is in love with Lana. She looks so content in the bathroom scene with Lana at the beginning.

I love this shot of them together.