Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maybe she can come back on The Good Wife next season then?
Oh I genuinely hope it works out for her. Even in the show is bad and she's not really the lead, it's a big break for her and it can get her better parts down the line. But yeah... kinda sad.

Quote:
Where did you see that, was it a pirated screener copy? It's not yet been aired on NBC.
well I'm not in the US so everything I watch is either off the web or dubbed and a year later basically

Thought I'd drop this here as I'm obsessed with Gypsy these days and I just realized that the actress playing Baby June in this revival was none other than Leigh Ann Larkin who played Paula in The Decision Tree (waaay back in December when TGW was still on the air ) and wow between her and Laura Benanti, what a set of pipes!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 02-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I saw the pilot of Jill Flint's tv show, The Night Shift and... boy it's worse than I thought
EEK! What a disappointment, but I hope it means Lana will come back

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
EEK! What a disappointment, but I hope it means Lana will come back
doubt it. If being bad meant a show didn't last, network tv would be deserted

I hope there's better out there for Jill than this thing or a less than recurring guest spot on a show that could care less.

Old 03-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully they'll bring Lana back!

Last edited by StarryFlower; 03-19-2014 at 07:01 AM
Old 03-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope there's better out there for Jill than this thing or a less than recurring guest spot on a show that could care less.
Well yea, if they are really going to give her something to do and take it serious. I would like her to come back.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really want her to come back to The Good Wife if they're going to give her an interesting storyline that's linked to the main plot, or make her open Kalinda up in some way so that we learn something new about K's past, for example.
Like the long forgotten federal investigation into Peter and Glenn's past?
They could bring back Titus!

But yeah, really, if there was anyone who could get us more about Kalinda as a character and about her past, it would have to be Lana. How could she not look into her??

Old 03-06-2014, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
They could bring back Titus!
Why haven't they done that since season 3?! He was an amazing character! I've started following him on twitter, and he keeps going on about his new show called Bosch!

Quote:
How could she not look into her??
Who knows! It's very weird!
Oh and you know in season 2 when Childs said that they were "stepping up their investigation into Kalinda Sharma", how come only Matan ended up finding anything out in an interview with Blake? Why did nobody else look into Kalinda's background? It wouldn't have been that hard to find it all out surely?
Old 03-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Why haven't they done that since season 3?!
I know, right? Especially since they have been trying to make Peter look like a good guy. Bringing back his archnemesis would help, no?

Quote:
I've started following him on twitter, and he keeps going on about his new show called Bosch!
Yeah I saw the pilot. Very disappointing but hey it's an amazon show so ofc I'm not the intended audience. I hope for him that it gets picked up. It's definitely less than he deserves but it's about time he gets a lead.

Quote:
Oh and you know in season 2 when Childs said that they were "stepping up their investigation into Kalinda Sharma", how come only Matan ended up finding anything out in an interview with Blake? Why did nobody else look into Kalinda's background? It wouldn't have been that hard to find it all out surely?
More evidence that this storyline (that was supposedly planned from season 1) was just rushed and not at all well thought of.
We still have no idea how Blake would have found out (or could prove ) that Kalinda slept with Peter. Kalinda's reaction to his "big reveal" should have been a big booming laugh with a good knee to the groin area. But yeah...

Old 03-09-2014, 06:29 AM
New Fan

Name that actor!

I've been desperately trying to find this actors name after a friend linked me these pictures. I know I've seen him in something else but I just cannot for the life of me remember?

Please help before I go nuts!!

Erik
Old 03-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Especially since they have been trying to make Peter look like a good guy.
I said this in the Peter thread, but are they trying to make Peter look like a good guy? I truly don't know how they want us to feel about him!
Quote:
Yeah I saw the pilot. Very disappointing but hey it's an amazon show so ofc I'm not the intended audience. I hope for him that it gets picked up.
That's a shame but I hope it's picked up! He seems so passionate about it!
Quote:
We still have no idea how Blake would have found out (or could prove ) that Kalinda slept with Peter.
Yeah good point! If he found some evidence or some sort of paper trail, then how come nobody else had ever discovered it!
Old 03-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikgoodwife (View Post)

I've been desperately trying to find this actors name after a friend linked me these pictures. I know I've seen him in something else but I just cannot for the life of me remember?

Please help before I go nuts!!

Erik
I can't see the pics!
Old 03-09-2014, 08:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Erik! I think his name is Brian J. Smith.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Semia is right, it's Brian Smith
He's been in a few things, and in several episodes of Stargate Universe and Gossip Girl... maybe that's where you saw him?

Quote:
I said this in the Peter thread, but are they trying to make Peter look like a good guy? I truly don't know how they want us to feel about him!
I guess if the writers knew themselves, you'd know too

Quote:
That's a shame but I hope it's picked up! He seems so passionate about it!
Amazon pilots are greenlit if enough people give them good ratings so I'm not surprised he's trying to rally people and I can't blame him.

Quote:
Yeah good point! If he found some evidence or some sort of paper trail, then how come nobody else had ever discovered it!
Plus, I mean... it's not as if they had an affair. Are we supposed to believe that Kalinda and Peter made a sex tape or wrote long love letters to each other?
If it was a one time thing, the likelihood of them being spotted by anyone or to have left any kind of trails that can be picked up several years later is much closer to science fiction than to anything else

Old 03-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Amazon pilots are greenlit if enough people give them good ratings so I'm not surprised he's trying to rally people and I can't blame him.
So it's not based on how many people watch them?
Quote:
Plus, I mean... it's not as if they had an affair. Are we supposed to believe that Kalinda and Peter made a sex tape or wrote long love letters to each other?
If it was a one time thing, the likelihood of them being spotted by anyone or to have left any kind of trails that can be picked up several years later is much closer to science fiction than to anything else
Love letters! Peter said to Kalinda that they'd agreed to never speak of it again, so Blake really couldn't have stumbled across any communication. I have no idea!