Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Can I just ask to be spared a love penthagon? It's all I ask, then they can do whatever they want.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss GoodManners (View Post)
Can I just ask to be spared a love penthagon? It's all I ask, then they can do whatever they want.
ITA!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't think that's where this is going but I could be wrong. I think it might end up being more about the Will arc from this season

Quote:
I just hope is more professional than personal cause I can see anyone coming between AW taking a lot of heat
Hehe I don't really care as long as the character is interesting and I don't think they'd get rid of her as easily as they got rid of Giada. She's going to bring in a number of people to the show.

I'm just thinking of my poor Eugenia now

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
(doesn't Will have enough love interest already? )
Will is a pimp, Yo!

Joking aside, i don't need a triangle, square, pentagon, or any geometric figure on this show. Not every recurring character need to have a sexual past with anyone on the show. (Not that i minded Sophia and Kalinda )

But glad they snagged her. Now if i could get Matthew Fox
Old 06-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I'm just thinking of my poor Eugenia now
hahaha I know she hates her!! Ju is over the MOON though, has been sending me happy messages all day

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-23-2011, 03:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I don't think that's where this is going but I could be wrong. I think it might end up being more about the Will arc from this season
I really hope so because that would totally be not good.

Quote:
Hehe I don't really care as long as the character is interesting and I don't think they'd get rid of her as easily as they got rid of Giada. She's going to bring in a number of people to the show.
And again, as long as they don't crowd the place too much making the regulars suffer as they did this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyDiva (View Post)
But glad they snagged her. Now if i could get Matthew Fox
No, please! I'd rather have Michael Emerson. He'd make an interesting prosecutor, I think. Specially with those glasses. But he has his own show now, evn though it's always CBS so maybe....
Old 06-23-2011, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She's going to bring in a number of people to the show.
ITA. Not only has the show gained a talented actress, they've gained her very loyal fanbase who have just been waiting for her to get a new project for them to latch on to. This is a very smart move all round by the Good Wife casting people.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

I should just put on a quick reminder that we are not supposed to discuss the details concerning the character here so it's back to the Spoiler thread for that. But we can discuss the actress here, no problem

Quote:
Not only has the show gained a talented actress, they've gained her very loyal fanbase who have just been waiting for her to get a new project for them to latch on to. This is a very smart move all round by the Good Wife casting people.
Very very definitely. She'll fit perfectly in the show, I think. She is perfect for that kind of parts and for the strong complex females the show (usually) gives us.

Quote:
And again, as long as they don't crowd the place too much making the regulars suffer as they did this season.
They are talking about a multi episode arc but I don't think it's going to be a case of overreach like Porter, Reaser et al. The fact she's a lawyer should help integrate her into storylines without actually taking away from the show.

In that TV line interview... this

Quote:
The interesting thing with that scene in [Alicia’s] office was I did not want to cry, mostly because in the next scene Kalinda goes in the elevator and cries, which you never see her do. I wanted her to have that moment, where the audience is like, “She actually has an emotion.” It was such a sad scene to me, because it is the end of their friendship, and the director kept saying, “You’re holding back. Why?” When I explained, she was like, “Don’t worry about that.” It was a moment I intended to play differently – stoically strong – because I didn’t want Kalinda to have that power over me, to see Alicia reduced to tears.
Anyone else likes the way Julianna is talking about Alicia as if it was her?
Is it me or does she seem unreasonably pissed at that storyline as well? and who wants them to have other friendships? (can they really?)

Last edited by Gelfling; 06-23-2011 at 03:45 PM
Old 06-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss GoodManners (View Post)

No, please! I'd rather have Michael Emerson. He'd make an interesting prosecutor, I think. Specially with those glasses. But he has his own show now, evn though it's always CBS so maybe....
Hey, i love my Matthew Fox. He's the main reason i started watching Lost. But yeah, i would love to have Michael Emerson. I loved to hate his character and he's that good. I'll watch the new show mainly because of him and JJ Abrams being behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - bad romance - (View Post)
ITA. Not only has the show gained a talented actress, they've gained her very loyal fanbase who have just been waiting for her to get a new project for them to latch on to. This is a very smart move all round by the Good Wife casting people.
Yep, nicely done TGW

Quote:
Is it me or does she seem unreasonably pissed at that storyline as well?
Well i don't know. She said she was okay with it or they wouldn't have done it since they needed her "go" signal. She seemed more pissed about the "just the housewife" part still

Last edited by Gelfling; 06-23-2011 at 03:47 PM
Old 06-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and who wants them to have other friendships? (can they really?)
Exactly makes no sense to me

I would love Emerson as well

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyDiva (View Post)
Hey, i love my Matthew Fox. He's the main reason i started watching Lost. But yeah, i would love to have Michael Emerson. I loved to hate his character and he's that good. I'll watch the new show mainly because of him and JJ Abrams being behind it.
I'll watch it too. As well as Alcatraz. JJ never goes wrong.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She said she was okay with it or they wouldn't have done it since they needed her "go" signal
they really didn't. They talked to both Archie and Julianna but I don't think they asked for their permission or anything.
Anyway, she's incredibly pissed every time they talk about it. I'm afraid it might be tainting her view of the situation a bit because as much as I feel for Alicia and the situation she's been in, I really don't think Kalinda has betrayed her.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I actually thought she sounded fine with the storyline, even supportive. And I thought it sounded like she apparently has a lot more creative control than I'd even realized. It's been implied several times that she has a lot of input though. She is definitely pissed off on Alicia's behalf about the housewife line which cracks me up. It was really harsh.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I thought it sounded like she apparently has a lot more creative control than I'd even realized. It's been implied several times that she has a lot of input though
Hehe she does but I guess the love triangle would have been over long ago if she was in charge

Quote:
She is definitely pissed off on Alicia's behalf about the housewife line which cracks me up. It was really harsh.
I know! Love it! And what's worse is poor Kalinda was trying to explain the situation, not make it worse. Bad move, K

Old 06-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well there are a few good things in there so let's hope it turns out to be more interesting than Tammy
I'm sure, I just don't see why they always have to write that the characters are attractive, I mean, we have eyes. And like they wrote, a lawyer is obviously intelligent so that was useless too, and we also all know that someone intelligent is more attractive than someone who's an idiot so really, all they needed was "she's a lawyer and she's good at poker"

Quote:
who wants them to have other friendships?
I do?