Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

finally caught up to this episode.

I just...ugh. I don't like that Florrick/Agos (and Florrick/Agos/Lockhart) was shut down so fast. Them getting rid of Alicia was so contrived I can't even. It was just a ploy to get another season of drama.

But most of all, of course the pushing out of Kalinda was the most annoying. As if Kalinda would be that sloppy with stealing Bishop files. SMH. And THE SCENE seems to have been talked to death on every platform so I'll refrain from taking it out any further. It's already a PR disaster.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just...ugh. I don't like that Florrick/Agos (and Florrick/Agos/Lockhart) was shut down so fast.
Yeah it made all that led up to it pointless so fast
Alicia stabbed Will and Diane in the back to get her own firm and 5 mn later she's running for something instead and 2 mn later, *poof* she's onto another firm

Quote:
But most of all, of course the pushing out of Kalinda was the most annoying. As if Kalinda would be that sloppy with stealing Bishop files. SMH
I have friends who lived in fear all season that Kalinda would be pushed out the back door without the ending she deserved. I think it's fair to say they were right. but then it wouldn't be the first time she was not treated as she deserved and we now know why so

Quote:
As if Kalinda would be that sloppy with stealing Bishop files. SMH. And THE SCENE seems to have been talked to death on every platform so I'll refrain from taking it out any further. It's already a PR disaster.
One the show is not about to get rid of with the ridiculous comments of the writers

(OT: I love your avatar! I cannot wait for Jessica Jones!)

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 09-13-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Yeah it made all that led up to it pointless so fast
Alicia stabbed Will and Diane in the back to get her own firm and 5 mn later she's running for something instead and 2 mn later, *poof* she's onto another firm
it makes no sense. And it's just a rinse-repeat of the previous stuff imo. I get they want MJF on the show more, but they didn't need to unnecessarily split Florrick/Agos. Alicia is lucky, but she can't be THAT lucky.

Quote:
One the show is not about to get rid of with the ridiculous comments of the writers
the kings and jm deserve all the bad press they have gotten.

Quote:
(OT: I love your avatar! I cannot wait for Jessica Jones!)
thank you! I'm so pumped!
Old 09-14-2015, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
it makes no sense. And it's just a rinse-repeat of the previous stuff imo.
It's like they're thinking "the audience won't remember, right? oh who cares?"

Quote:
I get they want MJF on the show more, but they didn't need to unnecessarily split Florrick/Agos. Alicia is lucky, but she can't be THAT lucky.
He's already in too much and honestly, he's not bringing them press mentions like he used to so I guess everyone is a little bit in a jaded phase at this point. The character is also way too predictable by now.

You have to wonder where all this leaves Cary and Diane

Quote:
the kings and jm deserve all the bad press they have gotten.
They have their new show to care about now so I think they don't care anymore. (and that piece of ridiculousness has just cast its lead, whom I love, but I will not watch it!)

Quote:
thank you! I'm so pumped!
haha! So am I! First, I love the character. Second, that's two shows with lead roles. Third that's Marvel. Fourth, that's Netflix! Heaven

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"