Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the newbies! If you need anything, hit me or Kiki

Quote:
If he had the paper with the wife's signature, does it mean that Alicia had made a mistake and not signed?
She didn't remember if the rider was separate so my guess is she didn't sign it. I think we established that Alicia doesn't look at what she's signing

Quote:
and all the scenes with David, Julius and Eli fighting
it was already fun with just Julius and David Lee but now with Eli... perfect

Quote:
One happy family? No! One happy kindergarten!!!
That's what happens when you work with men!
Loved Kalinda's tone when she said that though

Quote:
Carey seems to be a different character one episode to the next, but the wonderfulness of everyone else more than compensated.
Yeah there's just no way to stay attached to that character anymore. Every time he's human, you just wonder what's his angle. They really screwed it up for poor Matt

Quote:
So many relationships included, yet it wasn't all over the place, everything felt just right
nothing was forced. The case was just there to carry the characters and explore the relationships. Perfect use of time!
It's like Nine Hours that way. Felt like it was much much longer than a regular episode because it made the best of every minute of every scene. No time wasted.

Quote:
Elspeth vs. Wendy. The rest of the season is basicly saved.
we have been thinking of a TGW Lawyers Deathmatch tournament.
It could be like fantasy baseball. Every time our lawyers drive a point home or use a brilliant tactic, they score one and we'd see who win
But yeah that particular battle: brilliant! They are like oil and water, these two!
Wendy is so slick and cool and Elsbeth is the exact opposite! She's like WSC kryptonite!

Quote:
I like that Alicia and Kalinda are getting scenes again and that the ice is thawing, this season has been worse off without them I think, so I really want them on good terms again.
Awwww our girls!
Yeah I was worried there would be a lot of awkward scenes but even with the whole stripper trap, Alicia was pretty cool.

Quote:
Yup no way, I don't see K taking Eli side in any matter that means backstabbing Lockhart and Gardner.
the only way Kalinda could go against L&G was if that was for Alicia.
Still, I'm worried where they are going with this because Eli is a little troublemaker

Quote:
hopefully they will have Eli involved in firm matters more. I love Eli but he needs to be involved more like this
I'd love that. It was a smart move! One they should have made a long time ago! I didn't get the point of bringing him into the firm if he was going to have his own separate storylines with a little Kalinda popping in every once in a while! That was way too spinoff-ey. Much better with him mixed up in the firm's affairs and the others in his.

Quote:
I loved, loved, loved Diane during this episode. She was great as a friend, partner, boss, teacher, everything, everywhere.
And SUCH a flirt! "It wasn't a pickup line", my behind!

Quote:
She was terrific, I wanna be like her in a few years!
I wanna be like her now!

Quote:
Yeah, I know. But it's nice to blame Dana for stuff
Poor thing! She's such a pitiful character, it's like shooting at an ambulance really. Not much sport in there

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
She didn't remember if the rider was separate so my guess is she didn't sign it. I think we established that Alicia doesn't look at what she's signing
Alicia didn't really look at a lot of things that year, she definitely turned a blind eye a lot of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Yeah there's just no way to stay attached to that character anymore. Every time he's human, you just wonder what's his angle. They really screwed it up for poor Matt
They set him up in the beginning as the underdog, something to prove and he proved himself. Then what? They stick him in a small, hole in the wall office to make him think he's on a track to partner or something better? Seriously, they did screw him over
{EphramAmy}
patricia