Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Total Fan

I don't have much time, but I just wanted to say the episode was awesome, looks like the show is really getting back on track! So many relationships included, yet it wasn't all over the place, everything felt just right Elsbeth is my hero again, can't wait to see more now Will's been served. Really liked the Aussie guy, I hope it wasn't the only time we saw him.
Captain David Lee and all the scenes with David, Julius and Eli fighting

Last edited by Aga_darkside; 01-09-2012 at 11:04 AM
Old 01-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not 1 millisecond of this episode was irrelevant or boring. Other TV shows don't have this many moments of awesome in an entire season than TGW in this single episode. Marthas and Caitlins has been my favorite this season, but this passes it by a mile.

Elspeth vs. Wendy. The rest of the season is basicly saved.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Substance (View Post)
My thoughts exactly. Cannot wait for that showdown!
Old 01-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

THIS EPISODE= PERFECTION
Old 01-09-2012, 11:30 AM
New Fan

Agree with everyone. Overall a great episode today!

Liked that everyone got air space and still it all seemed completely justified.

Acting was as always superb.

Diane was awesome. Loved the way she has stood by Will in this whole Grand Jury fiasco. Their chemistry together is brilliant. Plus Diane was great in all her scenes be it with Eli, David, Will or the Aussie guy

Will too hit the ball out of the park in all the scenes he was in. Loved the way he tried to control his laughter on seeing David in his costume. His expression here was truly priceless

Also loved his soft, lingering gaze following Alicia when she left the conf room or when he was in her office. Also his touching her arm and saying he knew she must have been worrying herself to death thinking abt the misplaced doc was so cute. Love him for being so loving and caring towards Alicia even though she broke up with him

Loved Alicia's concern for Will too. Hope she gets to know who is behind his indictment and why soon and we get to see her going all protective of Will. Fingers crossed for more wilicia scenes next week. I am a serious A/W shipper too :-)

Seriously liked David today. He was hilariously aggressive. Loved all his scenes.

Yayyyyy for A & K slowly getting back to normal.

Abt Cary - i think he is trying to remain in good books of Peter by being nice to Alicia. Having said that, his behaviour has been too inconsistent to be able to draw any clear conclusions. Anyways, nice to see him being nice for a change.

And finally, Elsbeth was awesomely adorable. Looking fwd to seeing her kick ass in the grand jury. Wld also be great to see more of her with Will. Both of them together taking down the obnoxious WSC would be so so good!!

Last edited by Yashii; 01-09-2012 at 11:36 AM
Old 01-09-2012, 12:38 PM
New Fan

Fantastic episode, this is TGW at it's best! I've liked S3 but I think some of the episodes have been not in the very high standard that the first two seasons had but this episode was great.

- Diane is flawless as ever, I love her, it's so great to have a smart, savvy career woman who is a well rounded person and not be bitchy. I love her new guy, I want to see more of them. I so admire her it must be tiring to deal with Eli, Will and David Lee.
- I like that Alicia and Kalinda are getting scenes again and that the ice is thawing, this season has been worse off without them I think, so I really want them on good terms again.
- Eli and David Lee were hilarious together, I want more back and forth with them too. hopefully they will have Eli involved in firm matters more. I love Eli but he needs to be involved more like this, I've felt like his own PR clients have been out of place in the show. Eli is at his best playing off the rest of the cast.
- Cary being decent, yay! I wish the writers would stop being so inconsistent with him. But I loved his use in this episode, it makes be miss the interesting friendship he and Alicia had in S1.
- Elsbeth is amazing, part of me wants to see more of her, but the rest realizes that she makes the most impact shaking things up everyonce in awhile. Glad WSC got a much needed take down.
- Will generally isn't one of my favourite characters, but he was great in this episode. Fantastic performance by Josh Charles.

I hope the season carries on like this!
Old 01-09-2012, 02:51 PM
LGC
Extreme Fan

I love to see comedy in the best drama TV series I devoured this episode!

Quote:
One happy kindergarten!!!
It looks like Diane is running a kindergarten She must be very tired at the end of the day. I liked the way she look at the rolled painting every time stress hit her hard I liked the Australian man, he was water for her thirst and I want to see him again I loved, loved, loved Diane during this episode. She was great as a friend, partner, boss, teacher, everything, everywhere.

I believe David/Eli interaction won’t end there and they were so childish, but also very funny Looks like partner meetings are nightmares for Diane and Will, it was sad to see how easily their firm could fall down when faced a difficult situation…

Although we have only one short A/W scene, their non talking interaction was meaningful to me

Will/Elsbeth and WSC/Elsbeth were hilarious, Grand Jury coming next, I’m looking forward to it

Quote:
Yayyyyy for A & K slowly getting back to normal.
A/K interaction seemed diluted among the great scenes, acting, fights, talks in this episode but the change was evident! They need, or I need, A/K like this! Finally
Old 01-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Amen to that

Welcome InPlainSight and Yashii Happy Posting

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-09-2012, 09:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGC (View Post)
It looks like Diane is running a kindergarten She was great as a friend, partner, boss, teacher, everything, everywhere.
OMG Diane totally ruled this episode! She was terrific, I wanna be like her in a few years!

Excellent ep. I've nothing much to add reading your posts. Oh, I don't know if it has already been mentioned: Diane WEARING FLATS! hahaha she looks flawless even without high heels.

Oh, and David Lee line: Who is he? at the meeting pointing at Eli

Quote:
Although we have only one short A/W scene, their non talking interaction was meaningful to me
Agree.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I found it suspicious that David Lee brought her those papers but I thought he just was trying to get on her good side sneaky Lee
That's what I thought too! But shouldn't Alicia read before signing stuff?

Quote:
That's when they are trying to get you the dirt on you to indict you and bring charges against you
Oh That's not good. But it's interesting.

Quote:
let's not go overboard. Dana just came around and he's been a jerk for much longer. Remember Season 2?
Yeah, I know. But it's nice to blame Dana for stuff

Quote:
One happy family? No! One happy kindergarten!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm hoping that it will although to be honest, that would be more interesting if that was about/with Alicia. Because there's no way Kalinda is involved enough with Eli to take his side or be conflicted if push comes to shove between him and the firm. No way
Yup no way, I don't see K taking Eli side in any matter that means backstabbing Lockhart and Gardner.

Quote:
what? I didn't name names
Sure

Quote:
But shouldn't Alicia read before signing stuff?
She has too much to read

Quote:
Oh, and David Lee line: Who is he? at the meeting pointing at Eli
Oh David Lee. Is funny cause this episode had a lot of light moments, but also sad moments when you are worried about Alicia's career.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar (View Post)
That's what I thought too! But shouldn't Alicia read before signing stuff?
IKR? That's what I was thinking....esp. since she's a lawyer and all...
Old 01-11-2012, 04:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Just finished watching it for the second time.

Great episode, although a couple of things bother me, the famous missing paper that David lee is supposed to have forged, wouldn't it also need the signature of the wife?

If he had the paper with the wife's signature, does it mean that Alicia had made a mistake and not signed?

Although I found David Lee and El's bickering amusing, at least the first time I watched, I found Eli over the top at the end when he leaves sulking, I know it's been compared to kindergarten but still...

Diane rocks, that's all I can say!
Old 01-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If he had the paper with the wife's signature, does it mean that Alicia had made a mistake and not signed?
Yea I think thats what happened. Probably Lee found the paper and notice A didn't sign it?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-12-2012, 03:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simowa (View Post)
Although I found David Lee and El's bickering amusing (...) I know it's been compared to kindergarten but still...

Diane rocks, that's all I can say!
Kindergarten, exactly Lovely scene But Eli is quite irritating, he keeps thinking that he can do there whatever he wanst, hjust like during the campaign. Anyway, I still like him
And i loved the way Diane did it

I've finally found some time to watch. This week was horrible. I'm exhausted. But talking about the episode: I really enjoy it. Maybe I don't love it, but definitely enjoy.
First of all, it was funny. But also interesting, we had something different from the other episodes... Ans this new sue at the end... But I'm not really fussy. I think I like almost every episode xD

Sorry if I just repeated somebody's words; I didn't have time to read all posts. But I had to share my emotions
All right, I'm going to bed. It's "The Biologist Night' tommorrow at univeristy and I'm going