Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2011, 09:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Happy TGW day my fellow AWers ! Hope we get something
I hope so tooo! I can't wait for the scene between Will and Zach, I think's gonna be hilarious but not for Willy boy hhaa

I know it's off topic, but your avataaar Endless love, that movie is one of my all-time favorites, it's beautiful, with great performances... I've watched a zillion times, and I still cry for god's sake
Old 10-30-2011, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rochester (View Post)
can't wait for the scene between Will and Zach,
This !

Quote:
I know it's off topic, but your avataaar Endless love, that movie is one of my all-time favorites, it's beautiful, with great performances... I've watched a zillion times, and I still cry for god's sake
Awww, you have seen "The Secret in Their Eyes" ? It's one of my favorite movies too Such an amazing piece of work. Where are you from btw ?

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

HAPPY TGW DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzoka (View Post)
This is worthy of a repost. Nessa, I totally agree with everything you said. They both knew that their relationship was complicated from the beginning, and they started it anyway. (This is kinda "against the world" situation) And Will did realise that there is a "vast difference" between them, but that didn't bother him. And in season 1 he didn't really care that A had a husband, because he was in love. I don't think that if they only using for each other for sex they would want to face so many complications. It has to be something more, (For Will it's obvious) because both of them are fighting for this relationship in their own way.
Couldn't agree more
Old 10-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Extreme Fan

@ Nessa, I'm not going to quote your entire post but I agree with it completely. Especially the last part is the same view I have on Alicia's situation and hesitation. Anything else doesn't make much sense, given what we've been shown for the past two years.

On tonights episode: totally looking forward to the scene with Will and Zack, I suspect it's going to be funny to watch
Old 10-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Total Fan

I'm really excited about tonight's episode!

Sophia, I your avatar, can't wait to see the new episode tonight
Old 10-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaSophia (View Post)
On tonights episode: totally looking forward to the scene with Will and Zack, I suspect it's going to be funny to watch
Yes, waiting for that too

Sophia, what's your new avatar ?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

It's going to be so awkward! I can't wait.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga darkside
Sophia, I your avatar, can't wait to see the new episode tonight
Thanks! I thought they deserved to be my avatar for a while They're so great together! Can't wait for tonights episode either, hopefully Lavinia gets out of the picture soon! I was so disappointed to see her back last episode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_em (View Post)
Sophia, what's your new avatar ?
My other OTP from my other obsessionshow , Mary & Matthew from Downton Abbey. A fantastic costumedrama.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Thanks! I thought they deserved to be my avatar for a while They're so great together! Can't wait for tonights episode either, hopefully Lavinia gets out of the picture soon! I was so disappointed to see her back last episode!
M/M are also my OTP, but I don't expect a happy end anytime soon, Fellowes likes to ruin things too much even with the spoilers for 2x08 I read yesterday on tumblr, I thought they'd be rather vague, but they were so specific that I kinda regret reading them

But Sunday is great, my two fave shows on the same night! (though I can't bear the thought there's only 2 episodes of DA left )
Old 10-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)
M/M are also my OTP, but I don't expect a happy end anytime soon, Fellowes likes to ruin things too much even with the spoilers for 2x08 I read yesterday on tumblr, I thought they'd be rather vague, but they were so specific that I kinda regret reading them

But Sunday is great, my two fave shows on the same night! (though I can't bear the thought there's only 2 episodes of DA left )
Yes, what's with those spoilers? Are they for real? Cause IMO those aren't spoilers anymore, that's giving away the whole plot! So when I read them I thought someone was joking.

Besides Gosford Park I never saw anything written by Julian Fellowes (I know him as an actor from Monarch of the Glen) so I have no idea if he likes to ruin things I thought the first season was very well written, this season the writing seems a little less good but still not bad at all. But maybe that is b/c all my favourite characters have rather good storylines, so I'm not complaining

Sorry guys, way OT

ETA: found a M/M thread on FF! http://www.fanforum.com/f88/mary-cra...much-63026628/
Old 10-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Total Fan

Sophia, I'll answer in the TV thread to avoid further OT
Old 10-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)
Sophia, I'll answer in the TV thread to avoid further OT
Okay!
Old 10-30-2011, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

If Alicia wanted just sex, she would go with anyone that make things less complicated. She had feelings for Will, that´s why she said yes to the good timing, she wouln´t be capable to be with someone without feeling anything.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Happy TGW day all!

Old 10-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzButterfly (View Post)
Happy TGW day all!
Hi Chellie