Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK. (View Post)
I know, I feel bad. Sometimes, all I wanna do is gush though. Ugh. Where is it safe?!?!
twitter? but that doesn't help increase your post count, haha
Old 10-29-2011, 02:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK. (View Post)
I know, I feel bad. Sometimes, all I wanna do is gush though. Ugh. Where is it safe?!?!
:
Awww, you can gush all you want about Will on this thread, Brooke. I'm pretty sure any fan of A/W is a fan of Will by extension. And he's one half of A/W, no?
Old 10-29-2011, 02:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1311 (View Post)
Awww, you can gush all you want about Will on this thread, Brooke. I'm pretty sure any fan of A/W is a fan of Will by extension. And he's one half of A/W, no?
Old 10-29-2011, 04:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1311 (View Post)
Agreed! Go ahead with gushing about Will in this thread all you want! It safes me a (unwilling) visit to the Will-thread

About discussing spoilers: sometimes I'm confused about what's a spoiler and what not or where to discuss it. Sometimes ppl here are referring to something, than I go to the S&S thread and nothing is mentioned there, than I go to the media-thread and ppl are discussing it in that thread Is that allowed?
Old 10-29-2011, 04:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by springrain
Now , can we discuss about the coming meet between **** and ****?
Noooo we can't! It's spoilerish and not in a Matt Mitovich way It's posted in the spoilers thread, we can discuss it there.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinaberetta

Noooo we can't! It's spoilerish and not in a Matt Mitovich way It's posted in the spoilers thread, we can discuss it there.
Chrissy is right. There are rules and we have to follow them. Our mods have a hard time staying ahead with all the threads, especially this one which is moving so fast, the least we can do is to help them where we can.

Edit: Ok, I just quoted myself instead of editing
Old 10-29-2011, 04:32 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm all for helping the mods by keeping the rules but they need to come up with an easier spoilerrule. I remember last summer we were discussing the A/W snippet in the CBS promo in the S&S thread and a mod (forgot who) asked us why we weren't discussing it in the A/W thread b/c it was allowed. Two days later a couple of pics (released by CBS) were discussed here (thinking it was allowed b/c they came from CBS) and it wasn't allowed
Old 10-29-2011, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm confused by spoiler or not!
Old 10-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

For what I understood it´s not a spoiler if is released by CBS. If it´s not in the promo we can´t talk about it
Old 10-29-2011, 06:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker
For what I understood it´s not a spoiler if is released by CBS. If it´s not in the promo we can´t talk about it
Yep. That's more or less the rule. In this case we are talking about an interview from TVaddict so there's no doubt: It's a spoiler.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Anything released directly by CBS as in the promo is not considered a spoiler. The rest of them like PR, episode stills, TVline, etc are spoilers. So in this instance, this is a spoiler and cannot be discussed. Like I said, this is the third time for me this happened and it's getting annoying. This is why there is a spoiler thread for the show.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This But sometimes it's confusing...

Oh and btw, Sophia, please, I miss gushing about House and Stacy, we need a place where we can talk about them Maybe we can open a thread in the couples board Here: Couples - Fan Forum You can open threads without asking the mods, it's like a super popular board So if you agree I can open one

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Ok. Now that I have more time I wanted to share this with you. I was discussing with Lila a couple of days ago and she came with a new take of the A/O scene. I thought I'd share it here too (with her permission of course) since it could be a new hint for discussion.

Quote:
I think his feelings for her are something she is going to have to deal with sooner rather than later. She keeps trying to put it off and he keeps pushing them on her lol (not a negative). I think she's already considering them though. I actually wonder if her look at the end of ep three with Owen was concern about Will being in love not her. I don't think she's given her own feelings any thought. I think she would hate to hurt him so that's just as complicated as her getting hurt.
Actually I didn't consider it from this point of view, but if you think about it, at that point, Will has already started warning her about things Celeste might say, giving away that he cares a lot about what Alicia thinks about him and that he's afraid of losing her.

Discuss.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Oh and btw, Sophia, please, I miss gushing about House and Stacy, we need a place where we can talk about them Maybe we can open a thread in the couples board Here: Couples - Fan Forum You can open threads without asking the mods, it's like a super popular board So if you agree I can open one
I've sent you a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinaberetta (View Post)
Actually I didn't consider it from this point of view, but if you think about it, at that point, Will has already started warning her about things Celeste might say, giving away that he cares a lot about what Alicia thinks about him and that he's afraid of losing her.

Discuss.
I have to think about it a little more but giving a first reaction: if Alicia is afraid Will's in love and she isn't, than our ship is doomed. Heck than I even don't WANT her to be with Will anymore! Because IMO she knows very well (and for a long time) that Will is in love with her. So if she's all of a sudden afraid of that, she entered this relationship (apparently knowing she isn't in love, which I doubt) without any consideration for his feelings and I don't like that at all.

Last edited by EmmaSophia; 10-29-2011 at 08:28 AM
Old 10-29-2011, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Check yours

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter