Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2012, 04:44 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rony3369 (View Post)
15- 3 points. is this sceane still here??? lets vote it out alredy!
As you wish

3 points - #15 - It was funny, but nothing came from it
2 points - #40 - I don't think I have to explain why
1 point - #7 - I need a third choice

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 06-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Don't change it! I LOVE that title!
Yeah, don't change it. It's great!

My votes:

First two picks stayed the same, hence the same reasons.

#17 – 3 votes – Alicia being nervous for no reason.
#18 – 2 votes – I loved Will offered to meet the kids, Chicago's 16th most eligable bachelor was offering to meet someone's kids was a huge step but of course we all know how that ended.
#15 – 1 vote – Let's eliminate Celeste. Supporting Rony on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGC (View Post)
You sure don't like his sisters.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread I love the title

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi-
voting aside for a moment, what do you think A's lowest point was regarding W this season?

p.s
thanks for the support regarding sceane 15
Old 06-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_em (View Post)
As for House, I watch it but not as quickly as TGW ... so I'm always late
Thanks for sharing your feelings about it.
Awww, you don't have to thank me, I love talking about H and S so much Let me know if you watch the finale ! I want to read your thoughts about it

Current Tally

#15 - 15
#40 - 5
#7 - 4
#36 - 3
#17 - 3
#18 - 3
#9 - 2
#46 - 1

People who voted: Sophia, Eug, rony, Aga, T, Mariana

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 06-02-2012, 09:22 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rony3369 (View Post)
what do you think A's lowest point was regarding W this season?
Hard question! The most annoying moment for me was knowing that she considered Will a distraction, because imo it was nothing like it. It was contradictory the bursting into tears when you finish something that is a distraction or a toy. But then there were much more situations from this season when she was there for him or care about him if you want!

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 06-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Loyal Fan

3 points: # scene 18 - Alicia was pretty much oblivious to Will's feelings!
2 points: # scene 22 - The look between them was very fleeting. Not as loaded as usual!
1 point: # scene 25 - Sorry for those who like A's "I'm gonna miss you," but all I retained from this scene is Will's teary stare, the way he kissed her shoulder, and folded her in his arms instead of giving vent to frustrated rage, which is what he should have done.

As to A's "lowest point" regarding Will, it was when she claimed she didn't love him in such a calm and definite tone she broke my heart with her words.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Current Tally

#15 - 15
#40 - 5
#7 - 4
#36 - 3
#17 - 3
#18 - 6
#9 - 2
#22 - 2
#46 - 1
#25 - 1

People who voted: Sophia, Eug, rony, Aga, T, Mariana, Semia

Quote:
It was contradictory the bursting into tears when you finish something that is a distraction or a toy.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS I will marry this post ^
Tbh, I think Alicia wants to believe that he was a distraction. As someone said in the past, can't remember who, regarding Alicia and Owen's conversation about her not loving Will and Owen saying it would be very complicated, if you are afraid to get hurt it means there are feelings involved.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Total Fan

I generally didn't like the way Alicia behaved during the affair, at the beginning I was okay with her attitude and I understood it. But all the time I waited for even a little change... And then she just went and ended it all It was not I had in mind after S2 finale, basically nothing after first 3-4 eps.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)
I generally didn't like the way Alicia behaved during the affair, at the beginning I was okay with her attitude and I understood it. But all the time I waited for even a little change... And then she just went and ended it all It was not I had in mind after S2 finale, basically nothing after first 3-4 eps.
She acted cold and distant, my heart totally broke when Will told her "I am not interested in anyone else" and she was like "Will, I don't want to talk about it". I mean, nooooo Will was pretty much giving her his heart
As I said, I think she wanted to convince herself it was just sex. Will wanted to commit but it was too much for her. She is still married after all ! I hope they fix this next season.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Hey ladies

We are celebrating 200,000 posts on the board! Come drop by the thread to help us build our "Things we learned from TGW" list

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

i just finished episode 2x10. SIGH. alicia telling will that he was right, that the convo they needed to have was about diane... FRUSTRATING. i want them to talk about that damn voicemail!

but, her hearing the tape for the first time was she was so affected by it!

these two kill me.

does anyone have links to any good will/alicia icons?

What about that?

Last edited by Alexa; 06-03-2012 at 05:23 AM
Old 06-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
i just finished episode 2x10. SIGH. alicia telling will that he was right, that the convo they needed to have was about diane... FRUSTRATING. i want them to talk about that damn voicemail!
Told you, S2 is the season of angst We were so frustrated about the voicemail thing too.
I don't want to spoil you but you need to watch Episode 14 asap !

Quote:
but, her hearing the tape for the first time was she was so affected by it!
She was ! Poor baby

Quote:
these two kill me.
Welcome to the club

Quote:
does anyone have links to any good will/alicia icons?
Try here : The Good Wife

And Chellie makes great icons too but I can't remember the link of her website.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
She acted cold and distant, my heart totally broke when Will told her "I am not interested in anyone else" and she was like "Will, I don't want to talk about it". I mean, nooooo Will was pretty much giving her his heart
one of As lowest point imo. even if you dont feel the same way he is your friend- act like it! there are so many other things you can say/ act like in a situation like this. even if its to talk about how its really nice to know but youre not there yet or whatever..
i think what i realy dont like about A this season is that she was ( i think) so afraid of the "thing" she had with W, that sometimes she didnt act as a friend to him
Old 06-03-2012, 04:51 PM
New Fan

My votes:

3 points: #7 - Still the same reason. = I don't really understand (the forerunner of) this scene. Yes I understand that they were trying to make it seem like Alicia was jealous of Celeste in the previous scene with the mediator, and that Will in this scene is praising her for her effort, but maybe it's because I'm watching without subtitles (I actually don't think so), but I don't really see any jealousy in this previous scene. And by the way this scene was quite short and with the exception of the remark in the caption this scene was only about work.
2 point: #11 - Also still the same reason. = Even though the remark "loosing what I love now..." could mean Alicia, I really don't think this was what he meant. Actually I have difficulty seeing how he could mean Alicia, because wouldn't it actually be an advantage to their relationship if he took another job, as he as consequence wouldn't be her boss anymore? This leads to that I think that this scene isn't really an AW scene and is mostly about work.
1 point: #13 - I really don't knew what to choose, as there is (in my opinion) about a handful scenes left which are not quite (or nearly) as good as the rest, but as I have to choose something I chose this scene because I think it's too short.