View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Neth_DK
New Fan

My votes:

3 points: #7 - Still the same reason. = I don't really understand (the forerunner of) this scene. Yes I understand that they were trying to make it seem like Alicia was jealous of Celeste in the previous scene with the mediator, and that Will in this scene is praising her for her effort, but maybe it's because I'm watching without subtitles (I actually don't think so), but I don't really see any jealousy in this previous scene. And by the way this scene was quite short and with the exception of the remark in the caption this scene was only about work.
2 point: #11 - Also still the same reason. = Even though the remark "loosing what I love now..." could mean Alicia, I really don't think this was what he meant. Actually I have difficulty seeing how he could mean Alicia, because wouldn't it actually be an advantage to their relationship if he took another job, as he as consequence wouldn't be her boss anymore? This leads to that I think that this scene isn't really an AW scene and is mostly about work.
1 point: #13 - I really don't knew what to choose, as there is (in my opinion) about a handful scenes left which are not quite (or nearly) as good as the rest, but as I have to choose something I chose this scene because I think it's too short.