Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2016, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Do you think Peter is going back to prison then?
I would think so yes I feel that is where they are heading.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-20-2016, 01:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Wouldn't be surprised either tbh.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-21-2016, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would think so yes I feel that is where they are heading.
... which I guess would be going full circle but it's a little on the nose, isn't it? It feels a little bit like a last minute add.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-22-2016, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
... which I guess would be going full circle but it's a little on the nose, isn't it? It feels a little bit like a last minute add.
A little on the nose? Is so dumb, since when is Alicia's story about Peter ending back in jail. Like wow took her 7 years to divorce and she only did it when she was pushed against the wall, wow thats great story telling NOPE.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-23-2016, 02:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
A little on the nose? Is so dumb, since when is Alicia's story about Peter ending back in jail. Like wow took her 7 years to divorce and she only did it when she was pushed against the wall, wow thats great story telling NOPE.
Agreed ^^
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
wow thats great story telling NOPE.
Heh well there was one thing they couldn't completely **** up so they ****ed it up nice and slow. Now it's time for the final and pointless wrecking ball.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Heh well there was one thing they couldn't completely **** up so they ****ed it up nice and slow. Now it's time for the final and pointless wrecking ball.
Ha!!!!!!! Yup like I pulled your chain for 7 years, now I am finally gonna **** it all up. And you know I never said I couldn't deal with a divorce, I just wished it was done correctly. This is not correctly.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-30-2016, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And you know I never said I couldn't deal with a divorce, I just wished it was done correctly. This is not correctly.
To say the least. And it's just because the show is ending and they don't need them "married" to generate half-assed plots anymore.

They didn't even have the balls to do it more than 3 episodes before the end basically

Old 04-01-2016, 01:24 AM
Supreme Fan

I actually hoped it would have happened in season 3, after the whole Kalinda/Peter debacle. At least then it would have made sense, since Alicia was also having quite a hard time forgiving Kalinda...
Old 04-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. But instead, they "got married again" and then promptly stop talking to each other

Old 04-05-2016, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

They didn't even have the balls to do it more than 3 episodes before the end basically
Right?!!? They couldn't even do it beginning of the season to really have her alone all season. They basically just did it 4 before the end, pathetic.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Right?!!? They couldn't even do it beginning of the season to really have her alone all season
It's pitiful really. They knew it was the last season, even if CBS played coy for a while. So why not break the pattern for once? I guess it would have required some imagination... and you know, actual writing and characterization.

Hey, it's not cable ok?? They do 22 episodes a year! Who has time for characters???

Old 04-06-2016, 02:28 AM
Supreme Fan

They used to be fantastic writers. Now I just hope they won't ruin the final episodes :/ If Alicia stays with Peter after all I am going to cry.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe this is Will dream lafter all
Old 04-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They used to be fantastic writers. Now I just hope they won't ruin the final episodes :/ If Alicia stays with Peter after all I am going to cry.
Obviously she won't. They were too chicken **** to do it when it mattered so now's the time.