Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I'd really like to know what that is and I bet he doesn't know either.
Probably some thing he thinks is very clever but I rather call lazy as ****.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

I hope RK writes a book someday (he probably will ) about what happened behind the scenes. Maybe we'll go "aaaah that's what he wanted to do all along" but I doubt the end of the show will make things clearer

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 01-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope RK writes a book someday (he probably will ) about what happened behind the scenes. Maybe we'll go "aaaah that's what he wanted to do all along" but I doubt the end of the show will make things clearer
He probably will write a book anything for attention.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

nah if he writes a book, it will be a dystopian future book for teenage girls, hoping to turn it into a multi-billion franchise.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
nah if he writes a book, it will be a dystopian future book for teenage girls, hoping to turn it into a multi-billion franchise.
Lets just hope his aliens eat his brains so badly he won't be able too

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

so since Chris is not signed for a number of years, what's your best guess... will he be in season 8 or not?

Old 01-13-2016, 03:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
so since Chris is not signed for a number of years, what's your best guess... will he be in season 8 or not?
My guess would be yes Not like he has much other stuff going on, right?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Chris mention he was done with TGW after S7. However maybe CBS offers him a lot of money? Hell if I know.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-14-2016, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My guess would be yes Not like he has much other stuff going on, right?
I don't know. He did other things during the show and I think it would be very wise for him to capitalize on the renewed interest while the show is gently cooling down instead of staying on, not knowing what the writing will be next year or if he'll be sidelined.

Quote:
Chris mention he was done with TGW after S7. However maybe CBS offers him a lot of money? Hell if I know.
You think he needs the money?

Old 01-15-2016, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You think he needs the money?
I honestly don't know. JM doesn't need money and she ****ing putting us thru a S8 soooo

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-15-2016, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Apparently it's not sure anymore. This is all going to end in a terrible mess where nobody gets anything.

If they don't decide right now, the Kings won't "conclude" the show (at this point, I'm not sure if they can do a proper conclusion with the episodes left)

Old 01-17-2016, 07:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Aren't they going to film the ending they had in mind no matter what? I honestly don't care when the show ends...as long as its a proper ending. I kept watching, because of the great writing, so even though the quality decreased I still want them to be able to end the story on their terms and how they always envisioned it.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-17-2016, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aren't they going to film the ending they had in mind no matter what?
They can't if it was a conclusion to Alicia's journey, like they said many times. I remember RK saying they had a "roadmap" of Alicia's journey from beginning to end and they knew exactly where they were going so I don't know how they could do that not knowing if CBS is going to keep it going.

Quote:
I still want them to be able to end the story on their terms and how they always envisioned it.
I hope they do but this whole "maybe renewed" thing might jeopardize that.

They'll at least have to conclude the Alicia/Peter storyline if Noth doesn't want to come back right?

Last edited by Gelfling; 01-17-2016 at 05:48 PM
Old 01-18-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked them in the early seasons and they seemed to be connecting before Will a bit. I feel the writers dropped the ball with them. My parents are sort of seperated now but they did stay together until ,me and my younger brother were adults, . My mom didn't want to deal with the whole custody thing and money. I try not to dwell on it but I agree it wasent always the best idea cause I witnessed some bad fights. Unlike my mom Alicia didn't seem like the type of person to stay with someone for kids
Old 01-18-2016, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aren't they going to film the ending they had in mind no matter what?
But how could they? The Kings say yes, but I don't believe that for a second because they have to work with a S8. Take into consideration what Alicia will be doing in S8, the characters that will still be around. If it ended in S7 that wouldn't even matter.

Quote:
Apparently it's not sure anymore.
Since when? Nothing new really has come out. IMO I am pretty sure this is a done deal already and this "farce" by CBS is still deciding, I don't thik is true. Either way this S8 possibility has already affected S7 greatly.

Quote:
I hope they do but this whole "maybe renewed" thing might jeopardize that.
I think it already has. And no matter what I will never know the truth if the S7 ending is truly what they wanted or not.

Quote:
Unlike my mom Alicia didn't seem like the type of person to stay with someone for kids
But in a way she did, especially in the early seasons. I agree it was a combination but the Kids had great impact.

Quote:
I try not to dwell on it but I agree it wasent always the best idea cause I witnessed some bad fights
Yup something we discussed as well. That in the long run was staying together really better for the kids? I guess that is a situation by situation answer.

--- Alicia Florrick