Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
And is nice to her JM say it cause she usually says the opposite
That is really bothers me
Old 11-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det.Logan (View Post)
That is really bothers me
IKR! Last week I was depressed, this week I am better they are driving me crazy

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Last time she said she was not "in love" with Peter; which I took in the worst interpretation; others took it as loving him, but not being "in love'... which did make more sense. And that was the sense I got from her convo with Owen. She was more definititive this time but as I said, from the way she has been playing it , you did not see that at all... had she ever said " I am still mad at you", or "you never explained what you did",it might have made more sense.... but with no convo between them you never knew what to think. It is hard to believe they did this on purpose, but maybe that was the case, so that they had options. It made me happy , bec now if she gets mad, I will see there is hope underneath, and we know it is not convenience or just the kids, which Kings said before.

And of course, it may not be enough...but I am really starting to see my theory that noone can remain happy long on a drama is holding true here as well..

Overall, the bottom line is that you were right from the beginning Laila... they got in too deep too early with an alternate romantic poss for Alicia( and this is no comment on Will), and got themselves in a corner... had they done it this year it may have worked better.
So as we have said many times, they have to drag things out, and they are looking for ways to do it, no matter who alicia winds up with.

To quote Kiki, who put it so well, "they are messing with our minds"...LMAO!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
And of course, it may not be enough...but I am really starting to see my theory that noone can remain happy long on a drama is holding true here as well..

Overall, the bottom line is that you were right from the beginning Laila... they got in too deep too early with an alternate romantic poss for Alicia( and this is no comment on Will), and got themselves in a corner... had they done it this year it may have worked better.
So as we have said many times, they have to drag things out, and they are looking for ways to do it, no matter who alicia winds up with.

Yup they really are messing with our heads - It's quite exhausting really - Just imagine how tired poor Alicia must be with all this indecisive,ambigious waffling

Last edited by GoodWifeObsessed; 11-22-2010 at 04:28 PM
Old 11-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
, bec now if she gets mad, I will see there is hope underneath, and we know it is not convenience or just the kids, which Kings said before.
Yes!!! when are they going to see Alicia get mad at Peter to show she cares for him, I need this scene

Quote:
and got themselves in a corner...
Yup there number one mistake.

Quote:
And they continue to mess

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
yes!!! when are they going to see Alicia get mad at Peter to show she cares for him, I need this scene
ITA!... well there are not many epis coming up.....
Old 11-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ITA!... well there are not many epis coming up.....
yea true, but I do not need it before he break. I would be ok with having it after the break

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Just wanted to comment ...another kudo to Laila ... for being right about A/P and perhaps introducing Will or a partner for Alicia too early in the game. Because the way they are waffling around the triangle, making statements .. it is like they were boxed into a corner and are not sure how to get out...or are wiggling out..

As well, you always pointed out that the political component ( and Peter) give the writers a richer array of sitns and stories than other possible partners for Alicia.. at least for now .

This may be a dumb question but if you wanted to send a fan letter to say JM or CN.. how would you contact?? anyone know?
Old 11-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This may be a dumb question but if you wanted to send a fan letter to say JM or CN.. how would you contact?? anyone know?
ooo good question I would so like to do that

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Because the way they are waffling around the triangle, making statements .. it is like they were boxed into a corner and are not sure how to get out...or are wiggling out..
It's almost ridiculous, they are using every single devices to strech and procrastinate, something to Will, something to Peter (not really but I'm digressing), episode after episode. Chris is missing here, Tammy is present there and we are already at episode 8 without basically nothing happening. Next will probably have a mini cliff-hanger and I'm already sick at the though of "Running".

I belive that all the statements, read one after another would not make any sense at all. Just taking time. And in the meantime you wonder where have all the promises done before september 2009 gone...

Quote:
Usually his agent or (in this case) TGW production (you can try the press contacts at the bottom of the Press Release - if they reply, PM me ).
When he was on LOCI several fans sent letter there and received a reply.
Considering he is on the White Pages... who knows...
Old 11-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I did think JM did a wonderful acting job ... showing the virtual panic attack.. for the sitn, it was on the money.

But as usual, I agree it is delaying and they set this up so that noone will be happy until W/A are together UNLESS... and here is faint hope...
-it would be realistic, after Alicia gets over her shock, to have a real convo with Will, or better yet, for Alicia to examine what she would have done had she heard the tape...
-if it is left that Will rejects/blows her off now, that will not be good
-the tape is wonderful for her ego ( look at her reaction to Eli's flattery)...but does she really love him, or is part of it linked to his lack of committment in the past??- it would be great to actually have her examine her feelings
-did it really change her fate..With what she does know, she could still approach Will..even with Tammy in the background... they are not married.
-if they really want to sideline the triangle, even for a while, they have to convince the audience that running off with Will was not nec slam dunk, and she is not with Peter just bec of the kids, or the election or whatever...

I just hope we don't have to ride through a bunch of negative issues with Peter without some positive stuff...if they intend to keep A/P together, it will not be satisying if it is seen as stop gap or not to upset the family..after all, she supposedly has love for him..but laila you are also right, if you read the statements, they are very inconsistent, except for some big picture major concepts...Alicia is ambivalent, characters are grey etc.
Kiki what did you htink of the VM info reveal?
Old 11-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kiki what did you htink of the VM info reveal?
Well my first thought was Alicia get a f*$%ing grip But JM did an amazing job with the scene.
My only hope is that we can move on from here, which I think we are but who knows
If they really wanted to move on then they should not have not ended it on a dumb mini cliffhanger.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
If they really wanted to move on then they should not have not ended it on a dumb mini cliffhanger.
Yes, you are right on this one...esp because I suspect there will be another one after 9; then after the election (12/13?...they are killing us..LOL!!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
they are killing us..LOL!!
Seriously

Here is something to keep us going since we got zero A/P this week

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well my first thought was Alicia get a f*$%ing grip But JM did an amazing job with the scene.
My only hope is that we can move on from here, which I think we are but who knows

OMG Kiki you're so funny darling

I was thinking the same thing - Like hey Alicia Dramatic much - But yes JM did do a fantastic job. Although personally speaking I'm not too crazy about this plot line - It just seems another device to drag the triangle on indefinitely and torture us all to death - Regardless of who you ship.

I was very sad that we got no A/P last night and that we'll have to wait 3 weeks to see anything

Plus watching Alicia pining for Will never does much for my morale

So I say we make OUR OWN A/P virtual epie

Where Alicia and Peter decide that they must band together to do something about their pesky children and the kid's annoying little entourage. They must work against the clock to banish bothersome Becca, send Zach to some priestly order and lock Grace in a tower until she turns eighteen. Neesa's nice so she can escape into the wilds of Chicago. While Glen Childs Jr. heads off on a magical journey to find a double raibow

Just joking of course I actually love the Florrick kids. Kinda cool to see Grandma Jackie last night as well.

But seriously with all the crap the children are getting themselves into it would be nice to see Alicia and Peter deal with it together as parents.

Come on writers - it's not asking so much is it

Last edited by GoodWifeObsessed; 11-24-2010 at 07:11 PM