Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was surprised that Bethany was Grace's mother. Of course, I went over the clues too.

Grace's mother was a Kappa.
Her last name was Mulligan.

Bethany had her name change to Mary Mulligan after Sophia's death to avoid questions. She was a Kappa.

Since she's dead, I guess we won't know who's the bathtub baby or the other girls' locations. Who knows if Cathy will give out more information to Grace about that night?

I doubt that Bethany and Wes had Grace that quickly after Sophia's death. Grace is 18. Grace was born in sometime in 1997. It was two years since Sophia's death since she died in 1995.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^It makes you wonder if Munsch will give out more information as the series goes on. We still have a few episodes left of this SL; so, I'm hoping we hear more about the bathtub baby. Since Gigi was the person who cared for the baby, the truth should come out.

It is interesting the timeline of Wes meeting Grace's mother at that party, but she is only 18.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 11-14-2015, 10:42 AM
New Fan

Didn't Grace say that she doesn't have a birth certificate? Is it possible that the show is trying to suspend reality a little bit, by having Grace discover she isn't actually 18? I mean, she obviously wouldn't be able to get far without her birth certificate, but we've seen that the writers are ok with suspending reality after Boone's fake death.

What if her birth was never actually registered?
Old 11-15-2015, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Good point! Plus Grace keeps saying she thought her mom died when she was two. The first two years of her life are really blurry. She could easily be 20 and thinks he is 18.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:36 AM
New Fan

Yep, I think there's either going to be a twist like that or the twist will be Grace's murder. She's obviously meant to be the "final girl", so her death would be surprising. Maybe she's not the final girl at all. Maybe it's Zayday?

I love speculating. When the show first started, I wasn't all that fussed about it. I mainly started watching for JLC. Now, I'm hooked
Old 11-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Glad you're hooked and posting here. I love the enthusiasm and the analyzing!

The idea that Grace isn't the final girl is an interesting plot twist. We were told there will be 4 people left at the end of the season... It would be an interesting take on horror if Grace is murdered. I'm all for this plot twist!

Old 11-15-2015, 09:15 AM
New Fan

4 people? Hmm... now I'm going to guess Zayday, Chanel #3 and possibly #5... I'm not sure if Chanel is going to survive or not. I was thinking that she would since Emma is probably the biggest of the young stars. It would be good to kill off her character though, for the shock value. 4 people including the older characters or 4 people meaning 4 of the students? I need to stop randomly guessing. I'm never right

Grace doesn't seem to be very popular. I'm a bit lukewarm on her, but (unpopular opinion) I do love her hats.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Grace definitely has a unique sense of style and a lot of hats.

Ya it's been said that there will be 4 survivors. There wasn't much else to go off of; so, I'm curious if that's true and who the survivors will be.

I would think some of the adults would make it too?

Old 11-15-2015, 09:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Here's my picks.

Chanel #3: She's tough. She's got the pink chucks to kick some Red Devil arse.
Zayday: She's tough too. She already had escaped from both Red Devils. The second time, she had help from Chanel.
One of the Red Devils: He can finish the job of killing Kappas.
Chad: I don't know why...but he can go on a warpath after his girlfriend dies.
Old 11-17-2015, 07:36 AM
New Fan

I forgot about Chad. He does seem to be a likely survivor, given his connection to Boone. He could have easily been killed when he called out the Red Devil, but he wasn't. Boone obviously wasn't trying to kill him, although since the Red Devils are turning on each other, I guess he could be killed to piss Boone off? Not sure.

Looking forward to the new episode.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^True! i feel Boone's friendship with Chad has saved him. With the red devils turning on each other, Chad could be an easy target though.

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode and am eager to see who dies next.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem_x (View Post)
I forgot about Chad. He does seem to be a likely survivor, given his connection to Boone. He could have easily been killed when he called out the Red Devil, but he wasn't. Boone obviously wasn't trying to kill him, although since the Red Devils are turning on each other, I guess he could be killed to piss Boone off? Not sure.

Looking forward to the new episode.
It's true. I think he was standing there when Chad got attacked by the Red Devil.