Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2015, 12:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

i think it was the stupid neckbrace breaking or something

but yes the girl devil has a lot of nerve. really wonder who that is.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-18-2015, 04:58 PM
New Fan

So, Chanel #3 has definitely been ruled out as the 3rd RD. I still think she's hiding something under/inside her muffs though. Unless it's just a misdirection.

I don't think that Hester is dead. The noise we heard was probably her brace. The writers want us to think she's dead, which is why they had her put it back on.

Who can the 3rd RD be? It can't be Grace since we saw her confront Gigi. If it weren't for that scene, I'd be highly suspicious of her. Chanel #5 was attacked while no one else was around, unless the scene we saw was unreliable narration on her part? Possibly like when Chanel claimed she was attacked? I'm still suspicious of #3 and Hester. It could be Chanel, but I'm not sure about her being one of the main killers. The only one of the girls who looks anything like Boone is Hester, but I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Gigi and the 3rd RD are cold! Gigi was so callous about Boone's death, despite having raised him and his own twin sister murdered him! Poor (not really) gay dead Boone

Where's Pete??? I missed creepy Wes this week.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm guessing she wanted Boone dead after the Zayday kidnapping.

Wes and Pete weren't in the episode.

I think Gigi is protecting Grace. Grace hasn't been attacked by the Red Devil yet. It must be the connection between what happened in 1995 with their mothers. Bethany's involvement with Sophia's death. Boone didn't go after Grace either.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't believe Wes and Pete weren't in the episode. The pretty? I want the pretty.

I am finally caught up again. Dean Munsch is still my favourite. She is just so awful actually. I love her.

Poor Hester. She's crazy but I hope she's not dead.

Is it wrong for me to ship Chad and Chanel? For some reason I just won't those two crazy kids to make it work.

I am still loving the show. It's fun and funny and like nothing else on TV. I am hoping for a season 2.
Old 11-19-2015, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^I ship Chad and Chanel too. Their scenes together always make me happy and laugh.

I agree the neck brace was put back on so the sound can be explained when Hester is suddenly alive. I'm really leaning towards her as being the twin sister... She's also weird/heartless enough to stab Boone in the neck.

I feel like Pete hasn't been in that many episodes in general. Is that just me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)

I think Gigi is protecting Grace. Grace hasn't been attacked by the Red Devil yet. It must be the connection between what happened in 1995 with their mothers. Bethany's involvement with Sophia's death. Boone didn't go after Grace either.
Interesting point! I hope we get more insight to the relationship between Gigi and Bethany back when all of this happened/took place. That would help explain why Gigi hasn't attacked Grace.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 11-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

There are a lot of theories saying that Gigi is Amy.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
There are a lot of theories saying that Gigi is Amy.
Maybe! Not a bad theory.

For those saying it.. Yes. I ship Chad/Chanel too. They're just hilarious together.

I'm so excited for next week. I love that this show doesn't keep us hanging too long.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I also ship Chad and Chanel despite my better judgment.

Honestly, I thought this week's episode was the strongest of the series so far! The ghost plot was so incredible.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 11-20-2015, 06:23 AM
New Fan

Chad and Chanel are so hilariously dysfunctional. When she was asking him not to sleep around and he reacted like she was asking something majorly unreasonable, I cracked up.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Hahaha. With Chad, it may be an unreasonable ask. LOL.

Their relationship really is dysfunctional. I love how we a lot of us ship Chad/Chanel despite that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)
I also ship Chad and Chanel despite my better judgment.

Honestly, I thought this week's episode was the strongest of the series so far! The ghost plot was so incredible.
It was a really strong episode for sure. Denise was great with her ghost stories. Also the fact that she explained ghost stories make her less of scared of whatever she is scared of in real life... so bizarre and entertaining.

Great theory about Gigi being Amy.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

The neckbrace was silly to bring back and I think it broke to the point that Hester is still alive. Its SQ Im guessing most of us thought that Boone was dead at some point and yet he came back into it. I think something like that will happen with Hester it will seem like she is dead but really she is coming up with an evil plan to get back at Chanel for pushing her. I am sure that there is a reasonable explination why Grace hasnt been attacked yet.

~
"Sit down you inarticulate Bumble" - Dumbledore (AVPM)
Old 11-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSomerhalder (View Post)
The neckbrace was silly to bring back and I think it broke to the point that Hester is still alive. Its SQ Im guessing most of us thought that Boone was dead at some point and yet he came back into it. I think something like that will happen with Hester it will seem like she is dead but really she is coming up with an evil plan to get back at Chanel for pushing her. I am sure that there is a reasonable explination why Grace hasnt been attacked yet.
100% agree.

I'm curious as to know why Grace hasn't been attacked but I'm sure the show will give that to us.
Old 11-20-2015, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure we'll be told why Grace hasn't been attacked yet. There is bound to be an explanation.

Chanel wanted to put Hester in the meat locker. I wonder at what point will the girls find out Hester actually isn't dead? Boone had mentioned he learned to control and slow his breathing to appear dead... Maybe Hester can do the same? It would make sense if she is the twin girl and went through the same training...

Old 11-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem_x (View Post)
Chad and Chanel are so hilariously dysfunctional. When she was asking him not to sleep around and he reacted like she was asking something majorly unreasonable, I cracked up.
Ghost Chanel #2: He's cheating!
Chanel: *throws a fit and goes to find Chad.*
Chad: *sleeps with a goat since the guy is lactose intolerant.*
Old 11-21-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
i think it was the stupid neckbrace breaking or something
I think so too.

Spoiler: