Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2019, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Yes, I did. I feel like if you didn't know, as I didn't know, if the show wasn't coming back...it would be like digging the knife in just a little bit deeper and turning it eding more and more into the heart. Wow, that was a long sentence. lol

I feel like, the last scene, with Trace reflecting on seeing Donovan with his daughter is really telling. Without knowing what Trace would say the next time he spoke or saw Abby face to face is heartbreaking. Thinking we MAY NEVER have gotten that is even worse. So, that was my advice
You gave me sound advice. Thanks!

How do you think it's all going to play out?

We only have 6 episodes this upcoming season so they certainly cannot waste time. I pray Trace isn't on the road for 3/6 episodes. Hopefully we can see a flashback or two in the first episode of the season of him on the road and then by the end of the first episode, Trace is home for good!
Old 05-13-2019, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-13-2019, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I'd rather have them in my mouth!
Old 05-13-2019, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Old 05-18-2019, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You gave me sound advice. Thanks!

How do you think it's all going to play out?

We only have 6 episodes this upcoming season so they certainly cannot waste time. I pray Trace isn't on the road for 3/6 episodes. Hopefully we can see a flashback or two in the first episode of the season of him on the road and then by the end of the first episode, Trace is home for good!

Have you seen the season 3 finale yet, Michelle?

With the way the last scene with Trace and Donovan's daughter ended, it looked like Trace knew he had to make an ultimate decision. Stay on tour and never get the family he really desires...or...he makes a decision to stop touring for good and go home to Abby and the girls. We all hope he chooses the latter.

I'm thinking, honestly, not just wishful thinking, Trace is going to break his contract and go home to Chesapeake Shores. Music means a lot to him, but Trace has loved Abby since the day he met her. She has been the source of all his music, the angst of all his feelings. He wants to spend the rest of his life iwth her and that means the girls too. Trace wants to be the man that Abby needs him to be, he just thought he could have it all. I think Donovan and his daughter really showed him that there would be a choice. There isn't family with entertainment and there certainly isn't such a thing of absentee husband/step-father by any means.

I think, as I'm writing this, Trace and Abby's story really mimics Mick and Megan's history, tbh. Mick was always gone off on some business venture or wheverever and that's where Trace is. Megan had little kids at home, being a single mom and that's where Abby is. Abby is wondering when Trace gets home of how long he's going to stay there. How much more alike are these two stories. I think Abby was write to give Trace the ultimatum. Everyone was miserable. Abby has to put her girls first and I think Megan wanted to do that, she just couldn't find the strength to pack up the kids and run away from Mick. Also, Mick didn't make it easy. Trace wants everyone to be happy, he just, for a while didn't know what true happiness is. He thought having music in his life would make him the happiest man alive...it doesn't.

The thing is, music can be made, heard and followed anywhere? Who says Trace can't write songs and perform them at The Bridge. He's nationally known now, local folks might want to come see Trace Riley play. I mean, a new band wouldn't hurt would it? I'd rather not see Leigh or John ever again, tbh. Trace is better off without them.

I think Trace, honestly, would get a lot of advice if he sat down with Mick and talked about a lot of things he's going through. Mick's been there, he's been where Trace is. Not the same circumstances, but he's been the father and the husband who wants to give the woman and the children everything...but just didn't know how.

Quote:
that's........no comment
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-18-2019, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Have you seen the season 3 finale yet, Michelle?

With the way the last scene with Trace and Donovan's daughter ended, it looked like Trace knew he had to make an ultimate decision. Stay on tour and never get the family he really desires...or...he makes a decision to stop touring for good and go home to Abby and the girls. We all hope he chooses the latter.

I'm thinking, honestly, not just wishful thinking, Trace is going to break his contract and go home to Chesapeake Shores. Music means a lot to him, but Trace has loved Abby since the day he met her. She has been the source of all his music, the angst of all his feelings. He wants to spend the rest of his life iwth her and that means the girls too. Trace wants to be the man that Abby needs him to be, he just thought he could have it all. I think Donovan and his daughter really showed him that there would be a choice. There isn't family with entertainment and there certainly isn't such a thing of absentee husband/step-father by any means.

I think, as I'm writing this, Trace and Abby's story really mimics Mick and Megan's history, tbh. Mick was always gone off on some business venture or wheverever and that's where Trace is. Megan had little kids at home, being a single mom and that's where Abby is. Abby is wondering when Trace gets home of how long he's going to stay there. How much more alike are these two stories. I think Abby was write to give Trace the ultimatum. Everyone was miserable. Abby has to put her girls first and I think Megan wanted to do that, she just couldn't find the strength to pack up the kids and run away from Mick. Also, Mick didn't make it easy. Trace wants everyone to be happy, he just, for a while didn't know what true happiness is. He thought having music in his life would make him the happiest man alive...it doesn't.

The thing is, music can be made, heard and followed anywhere? Who says Trace can't write songs and perform them at The Bridge. He's nationally known now, local folks might want to come see Trace Riley play. I mean, a new band wouldn't hurt would it? I'd rather not see Leigh or John ever again, tbh. Trace is better off without them.

I think Trace, honestly, would get a lot of advice if he sat down with Mick and talked about a lot of things he's going through. Mick's been there, he's been where Trace is. Not the same circumstances, but he's been the father and the husband who wants to give the woman and the children everything...but just didn't know how.
I have seen the last two! Read the first three posts on this link below, I wrote books, lol:

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/treat-w...86/index5.html

We have a lot of the same thoughts too.

I LOVE your Mick/Megan & Trace/Abby parallel. Spot on! I never even thought of this but it's so very true. I think it's why Mick is in the position to give Trace sound advice. Been there, done that. Abby, thankfully, doesn't have mental illness, and she picked her children over anything else (rightfully so). This really fits.
Old 07-30-2019, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hallmark Channel News: Chesapeake Shores Coming Back For Season 4 – Premiere Date Revealed

Hallmark will air Chesapeake Shores Season 4 on Sunday nights at 8:00 PM, starting August 25.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hallmark Channel News: Chesapeake Shores Coming Back For Season 4 – Premiere Date Revealed

Hallmark will air Chesapeake Shores Season 4 on Sunday nights at 8:00 PM, starting August 25.
That's fantastic!! Thanks for the news.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's fantastic!! Thanks for the news.
Welcome.

Can’t wait!
Old 07-30-2019, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:

Thanks for the information! I'm going to check it out!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-30-2019, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
You're welcome!

I think you would love the series, Jerry. You still have time to catch up before the Season 4 Premiere should you want to go there:

Season 1: 9 episodes
Season 2: 10 episodes
Season 3: 10 episodes

= Total of 29 episodes.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-31-2019 at 03:03 AM
Old 07-30-2019, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)

Have you never watched Chesapeake Shores Jerry?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

My dad loves this show. He gets bored watching Superhero shows I would think he'd like for the action. But put on Chesapeake Shores and he's intrigued. He really loves the show. He's a tough critic (mainly likes comedy shows and movies only) so if he likes Chesapeake Shores, you know it's good and worth the watch. I told him when the new season is getting started and he said good. He will watch.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 08-02-2019, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'd watch this spin off, LOL:

Closed Thread   Post New Thread