Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2020, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
That is very true. I've seen her in a couple.
Yes, I was just looking at the Guide on my television set to see if I could catch and record Sarah's movie and there were about four Hallmark Christmas movies with Lacey Chabert. I checked and she's been in 18 Hallmark Channel movies and four Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movies.

Actors in those movies have to have a squeaky clean reputation. The Hallmark Channel cut ties with Lori Loughlin after her arrest in the College Admissions Scandal. She had been in quite a few Hallmark Productions before that incident.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Yes, I was just looking at the Guide on my television set to see if I could catch and record Sarah's movie and there were about four Hallmark Christmas movies with Lacey Chabert. I checked and she's been in 18 Hallmark Channel movies and four Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movies.

Actors in those movies have to have a squeaky clean reputation. The Hallmark Channel cut ties with Lori Loughlin after her arrest in the College Admissions Scandal. She had been in quite a few Hallmark Productions before that incident.
Interesting! I didn't know they cut ties with her. I'm glad they did, lol. But it's kind of strange they only allow certain actors on the network. I see Candace Cameron Bure on the network a lot so it goes right along with this... I just looked up how many she's been in and it's over two dozen.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Interesting! I didn't know they cut ties with her. I'm glad they did, lol. But it's kind of strange they only allow certain actors on the network. I see Candace Cameron Bure on the network a lot so it goes right along with this... I just looked up how many she's been in and it's over two dozen.
Yes, they did it pretty quickly:

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/hal...in-1203163751/

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-28-2020, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They really did. In this case, they made the right move. She didn't murder anyone but what she did was bad and unfortunately since she's in the spotlight it goes without saying her career will take a hit.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Lacey seems to be on every other Hallmark movie...a real staple! lol Did you know that she was one of the mean girls on the movie Mean Girls?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Lacey seems to be on every other Hallmark movie...a real staple! lol Did you know that she was one of the mean girls on the movie Mean Girls?
Yes, I remember that!

Old 12-04-2020, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Sarah's a kind Christian Democrat. My favorite type.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:

Sarah's a kind Christian Democrat. My favorite type.
That's great!

Old 12-06-2020, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's great!
Yes, she definitely has a very kind and sweet energy on Twitter.
Old 03-12-2021, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 03-12-2021, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's great news! I can't believe how long this show has been airing! If only Everwood lasted that long!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
That's great news! I can't believe how long this show has been airing! If only Everwood lasted that long!
Completely agree. Have you ever watched? I’ve never tuned in once.
Old 03-14-2021, 08:02 PM
Administrator

You beat me to it Michelle! I was just about to post that article about Sarah Drew. Like you, I've never watched even one episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Old 03-15-2021, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You beat me to it Michelle! I was just about to post that article about Sarah Drew. Like you, I've never watched even one episode of Grey's Anatomy.
Haha!

Yes, I’ve never had the desire to tune in.
Old 03-16-2021, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Reply   Post New Thread