Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The 100 Sleeping Giants 5.3

I seriously LOVE this show so damn much. It is outstanding.

The Clarke and Madi stuff is so great. I love watching Clarke taking care of Madi, they love and trust each other so much. Clarke was so gutted at the thought of Madi being murdered. Eliza played it to perfection.

I already can say I LOVE the new guy named Zeke. I am already predicting it's going to be Zeke and Raven eventually. Just a feeling. Charmaine comes across as rough and tough but I think she's going to end up being decent in the future. I hope her and Bellamy come up with a peaceful resolution. Those prisoners? I don't care if they die, lol.

Emori and Murphy clearly still care about each other. I love the evolution of Emori and how down on herself she was when the first time there was a failure but then she got them safely to the ground. She's a hero! Her exchange with Bellamy was adorable, she was so excited.

Echo wasnt in it much... you know, I can be one of those Bellarke shippers and just hate her but I don't hate her at all. I don't like that she tried messing with my girl Octavia but I think Echo has changed and things will get sorted eventually. Harper is just there, not doing too much but I still like her. Monty, I love him and the Monty/Murphy fight was hilarious. The best part was when Bellamy asked Murphy what he thought. That was huge.

Raven was so beautiful throughout the entire episode... staying behind and lying to Bellamy about the pod is so Raven since she's selfless and only thinks of others. I love her. I was so glad that Murphy decided to stay with Raven! I didn't want her up there alone so thankfully they are together. They are up there alone with hundreds of psychopaths though! I want them to hit ground soon.

Bellarke... this definitely was a a shippy episode... seriously... Jason just sets it up in such Ephram/Amy-like fashion with Bellarke. He really does... the less is more, the romantic and emotional connection that transcends everything... Raven looking at Bellamy when they said ‘pretty one too’ over the radio, like they knew it was Clarke they were talking about. Well, that could be either Clarke or Octavia that they were thinking of but Bellamy’s face when Murphy said that Clarke died… Madi saying Clarke knew Bellamy would come (instant Madi and Bellamy interaction like they are meant to be close in the future)... "Clarke’s alive?” BELLAMY’S FACE! Clarke seeing Bellamy for the first time. Hearing his voice first. The looks and non-verbal communication... my heart was racing. “She must be pretty important to you.” “She is.”

This episode kicked a$$!
Old 05-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

This long review is a must read... I love this reviewer... catches things most don't... it's literally like you are watching the episode again + gaining new insight at the same time:

‘The 100’ 5×03 ‘Sleeping Giants’ review: All around me are familiar faces
Old 05-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Sorry to hear this news.
It really sucks, since it was one of my favourite shows on tv currently.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So glad things are happy and chill in the present.
Hopefully it stays that way
Old 05-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It really sucks, since it was one of my favourite shows on tv currently.
What is the reason? Ratings?
Old 05-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Hopefully it stays that way
Yep.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What is the reason? Ratings?
Definitely the ratings from the looks of it, but it was doing much better since they moved it back to Sundays
Old 05-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Definitely the ratings from the looks of it, but it was doing much better since they moved it back to Sundays
That's really too bad.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

This song is weird mix with modern English pop music and modernized Bulgarian folklore. The text that you don't understand is Bulgarian and it's from a folklore Bulgarian song. The melody is kept, the mixing is modernized. I personally love the vocals related to this part because it's something specific and cultural specific IMO.

The mix as a whole though seems good enough. I mean it flows enough from one section to another.

Also the video is recorded in Plovdiv in the old city. My village is really close to Plovdiv and I would go there with my mother almost every weekend. I have also gone there to high school every day.

Last edited by secretk; 05-10-2018 at 09:33 PM
Old 05-11-2018, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)

This song is weird mix with modern English pop music and modernized Bulgarian folklore. The text that you don't understand is Bulgarian and it's from a folklore Bulgarian song. The melody is kept, the mixing is modernized. I personally love the vocals related to this part because it's something specific and cultural specific IMO.

The mix as a whole though seems good enough. I mean it flows enough from one section to another.

Also the video is recorded in Plovdiv in the old city. My village is really close to Plovdiv and I would go there with my mother almost every weekend. I have also gone there to high school every day.
Wow, this is awesome. I love the sound too. You can feel and sense the beautiful culture in this video too! It's also amazing that you frequented these parts in the video. Incredible. I love the scenery and getting a strong feel for the culture. Makes me want to go there! I love it!
Old 05-11-2018, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Comic Book Cover of the Day: Wonder Woman #40 by Jenny Frison

Old 05-11-2018, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wow, this is awesome. I love the sound too. You can feel and sense the beautiful culture in this video too! It's also amazing that you frequented these parts in the video. Incredible. I love the scenery and getting a strong feel for the culture. Makes me want to go there! I love it!
Yes I love Plovdiv as a city a lot more compared to Sofia . I think that this is a part of initiative for the city as it would be declared as European capital for next year.

Quote:
Plovdiv is the first Bulgarian city chosen to be European Capital of Culture. In 2019, twenty years after the city was a host of the Month of Culture in 1999, it will celebrate the most prestigious cultural initiative of the European Union.
European Capital of Culture is a unique project for Bulgaria which provides new opportunities for the development of the potential of the city and new international visibility and a perspective on Bulgarian culture as a whole. The programme of Plovdiv European Capital of Culture 2019 also includes activities and events in the South Central Region of Bulgaria.
The beautiful Italian city of Matera, together with Plovdiv, has been chosen as the twin European Capital of Culture for 2019.

The two cities are collaborating actively and have common projects and initiatives. For 2019 Matera also represents the region of Basilicata.
Source

One of the events is actually with the participation of a class mate from high school. He is into photography and he will have photos exhibit as part of this initiative. The event I think will be at the end of this month in my former high school.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yes I love Plovdiv as a city a lot more compared to Sofia . I think that this is a part of initiative for the city as it would be declared as European capital for next year.

Source

One of the events is actually with the participation of a class mate from high school. He is into photography and he will have photos exhibit as part of this initiative. The event I think will be at the end of this month in my former high school.
Really cool! That's a big deal to be singled out like that. How far is Plovdiv from Sofia?
Old 05-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Comic Book Cover of the Day: Wonder Woman #40 by Jenny Frison

Beautiful! I love those earthy colors... That is such a stunning cover!
Old 05-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' canceled by Fox but could see new life on Hulu - Business Insider
Closed Thread   Post New Thread