Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2022, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

OT2 #178: Life After Everwood: Other Addictions (Comics, TV Shows, Movies, Music)

Welcome to OT2 Thread #178!

This is the second OT Thread. This thread is about discussing shows, movies, comics, and music. Bring over your thoughts!

This Thread is dedicated to the late, great Alan/The Crow.

Shows Current Everwood Members Watch:

Michelle (Auror):
Chesapeake Shores, The Flash, Riverdale, Outer Banks, Stranger Things

Betty:
Blue Bloods, The Blacklist, Graham Norton Show, The Resident, The Marvelous Mrs.
Maisel, 911 Lone Star

Alan (The Crow):
Lucifer, Supergirl, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Flash, Arrow, The 100, Superstore, MacGyver, Hawaii Five-0, The Good Witch, Chesapeake Shores, Wynonna Earp, Riverdale, The Haunting of Hill House

Shu/ds44:
The Flash, Nancy Drew, Riverdale, Girlfriends, All-American, Charmed, and Batwoman

Sam/stlavin95:
Doctor Who, Shameless, the Walking Dead, the Deuce, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Mayans MC, The Flash, The Gifted, This is Us, American Horror Story, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mr Mercedes, Supernatural, the Good Place, Titans,
Ray Donovan, iZombie, Daredevil, Black Lightning, Agents of Shield, Iron Fist, the 100, Runways, Cloak & Dagger,
Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Lucifer, Brooklyn 99

Alexa:
The Staircase, Love victor, Gilmore Girls, Very Scary People, The Good Wife, Agents of Shield, So You Think You Can Dance, In the Dark, Legacies, Arrow, ER, Everwood, Kinnporsche and other BL series, Andy Warhol Diaries

Last edited by jediwands; 08-10-2022 at 06:32 AM
Old 06-12-2022, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 06-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

You’re welcome!
Old 06-12-2022, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Flash: S08.E17: Keep it Dark

My thoughts, too:

Quote:
This episode felt really weird and disjointed, neither plot seemed to have anything to do with each other and neither of them were all that interesting. Until we got to the end and met the new speedster it felt like this episode was on autopilot, like a series of Flash clichés all pilled together instead of an actual story. Thawne screams about how much he hates Barry, we get lots of long winded pep talks where we tell instead of show how awesome someone is, we say things like trust and hope a lot, Cecile shows up to be goofy for a minute, it all feels so hallow. Also, why didn't Barry ever mention the possibility that the Speedster could be Wally? He could have at least mentioned that he texted him to see if he knew anything, being one of the only speedsters still around with powers.

Nice to see our favorite ****hole island again, even if the scenes between Barry and Thawne have long since lost their spark. The only thing I enjoyed was laughing about how much Thawne sounds like Barry's bitter ex and how over it Barry seems to be. "No one will ever hate you like me! No one thinks about you as much as me!" And I was inappropriately amused by Thawne saying how Frost was in over her head, he's not wrong about that.

Was Danielle unavailable? Caitlin leaving everyone a video saying she plans on leaving was so random, but I cant say I'm sad to take a break from Caitlin and her drama before she gets anyone else killed. Team Flash is pretty short staffed these days though, especially when Joe isn't around much, the lab went from being full to the brim to having a skeleton crew.

Iris had better get back soon, Allegra was on track to not only run her paper into the ground but her questionable choices almost got the staff killed! Now I suppose it will improve with the whole staff, even the mean girl, on her side, but she was not impressing me with her leadership abilities, or her skills as a journalist. Her source is creditable because "she is"? We don't need any corroboration because "trust me"? She's lucky its this show, or they could have a massive liability suit on their hands if anything that was written about with so little research turned out to be wrong. Mean Girl reporter has made a lot of totally valid points about Allegra not being qualified to do this job, even if she's on Team Allegra now, and while she did get them out of this jam, she still seems massively unqualified to be running a newspaper, no matter how much Chester goes on about how amazing she is. I miss Iris so much.

This new speedster has potential, its one of the only things making me excited going forward. This season has been alright, certainly miles better than last season, but its been mostly bland. Not terrible like last season, but not all that good either. I feel bad, having loved this show for so long, but I sort of wish one of the cancelled Arrowverse shows had been saved instead of this one. Legends and Batwoman at least seemed to still have some ideas, while Flash seems to be running on fumes. Maybe they can still pull off something cool in the last few episodes?
Old 06-13-2022, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Riverdale: S06.E17: Chapter One Hundred and Twelve: American Psychos

- So weird that Charles is sitting at the table with them because Veronica saved his life even though he is a murdering criminal.

- Just something little showing Veronica and Archie sitting next to each other at the table.

- The one thing I like about the season even if it’s all messed up concerning romantic pairings is the group interacting much more especially Veronica and Betty and then Archie and Jughead.

- Jug in the bunker…

- I love Tabitha.

- Cheryl is not happy about Toni and Fangs. Toni seems jealous of Cheryl/Heather too.

- Only on Riverdale: a serial killer convention.

- Percival and his story is getting old. I hate Frank too, so useless. Why have him be related to Fred and turn him into a creep? Disrespectful since it’s indirectly related to Luke Perry and his character. That might sound weird.

- Percival is obviously “Satan” I guess.

- This season better end finding out nothing is real and get back to a slightly grounded version at least.

- The female FBI agent likes Betty. Go for it Betty so it breaks up Barchie. LOL.

- The baby now has colic due to the spell.

- Oh man, Betty talking to Veronica about Archie is weird.

- TBK needs to conclude.

- Katy Keene mention. That show never should’ve ended.

- Something has to be off with Heather.

- Barchie, get off my damn screen (although I love Betty saying she doesn’t want kids, etc), you make me sick. Veronica being an advisor to Betty is so weird.

- Veronica has killed more than Betty. LOL.

- Betty and Archie flashbacks with Betty singing = so gross. Get it off the screen. Yuck.

- This all better not be real.

- TBK and Betty… shot… finally concluded.

- Go away, Percival. Take Frank with you.

- Betty and Archie talking about her darkness. It should be with Jughead.

- Way too much Betty and Archie in this one.

- Flashback of Barchie as kids.

- I feel like Drake might be TBKs daughter or something. Maybe a father/daughter serial killer team groomed from a young age and that's why she's so into Betty because she sees them as "the same.”

- Episode over. Finally.

- B and V forever in previews.

- Most interesting part: Archie repeating Jug’s words from S2 was weird. More evidence to point to the weirdness of this universe. I’m guessing Jug is writing it?

- Tumblr is talking about how Archie used Jug’s lines from S2 and the theory that people seem to hoping for is that it’s proof that Jug is writing what’s happening (and the show itself reminded us of the scene when they had Jug watch it through Betty’s memory like 3 episodes ago. There are other scenes they could’ve chosen so why that one?) The alternative is that this show hit a new level of stupid and just decided to recycle the scene which is possible but after 6 years of development that would be ridiculously disappointing.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-13-2022 at 12:55 PM
Old 06-13-2022, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Michelle!!

I saw the new Top Gun movie today.....soooooooooo good!!
Old 06-13-2022, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Thanks, Michelle!!

I saw the new Top Gun movie today.....soooooooooo good!!
Welcome!

Was it?! Nice!

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 06-13-2022 at 03:44 PM
Old 06-13-2022, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Welcome!

Was it?! Nice!
It was absolutely outstanding!
Old 06-13-2022, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
It was absolutely outstanding!
That’s great!
Old 06-14-2022, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Supergirl Alum Mehcad Brooks Joins Law & Order Cast for Season 22
Old 06-14-2022, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

He’ll be a great addition. He’s a terrific actor.
Old 06-15-2022, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He’ll be a great addition. He’s a terrific actor.
He is
Old 06-15-2022, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
He is
Too bad he was misused in the end on Supergirl.
Old 06-15-2022, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Too bad he was misused in the end on Supergirl.
Same here, think the only problem I had with him on Supergirl is that he had no romantic chemistry with Melissa

Do think they weren't that sure what to do with him after they went away from Jimmy/Kara after season 1.
Old 06-15-2022, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Closed Thread   Post New Thread