Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

That sucks about the link not working...It's working for me so I'll try to transcribe it.

Andy (to Harold): You ever kept a secret from your children?

V.O.: Everwood's new season begins with some fresh faces.
(images: Delia pouring lighter fluid on something, Andy putting the fire out with an extinguisher, Scott Wolf smiling)

After a summer away, everything is changed,
(images: Ephram sees Amy waiting for him at her car, E/A on the couch kissing)

Andy (to Ephram): You look older.

V.O. (continued): Except the deceptions, they must now face.
(images: Ephram closing a letter(?) he just read, Andy in his office, Madison in "Last Looks" tearfully waving goodbye)

Andy (to Harold): I told Madison to leave Everwood after I found out she was pregnant.

Harold: And Ephram?

Andy: I told her not to tell him.

V.O.: The season premiere of Everwood
(images: Ephram playing piano, Ephram and Amy talking on her stairs)

Ephram (to Andy): You obviously have something to say.

Andy: What is it that you want me to tell you?

Ephram: I guess we all have secrets. (walks away)

V.O. (continued): September 13th on the WB Monday.

I hope you're all doing great.

ETA: Howdy y'all, hope you're having a good weekend. I had nothing to do today so I decided to revamp/update the first post, so here's what's there:
-new sections for fan fic and LJ icons/avatars. The fanart section is back up and all the past art can be found in the "Previous Threads" section.
-section called "Eye Candy" with pics of Greg/Sarah and Ephram/Madison that can be changed whenever...kind of like an "at the moment" thing. Just to start, I put up two that I liked.
-also updated the jukebox.

I thought that this would be a good way to get this season's shipping started. If there's anything you want to add, just let me know. Nadia, I'm passing on the reins to you soon...only 10 more posts to go! Yay!

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 08-29-2004 at 06:42 PM
Old 09-02-2004, 05:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just saw the everwood preview the other day, I was wondering if Sarah will appear in any everwood episode because now that she is one of the main characters in dr. vegas, will she have time to do a guest appearence?
Old 09-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

I have to tell you that I am not looking forward to the new season and that makes me sad. I'm sure that the writing will be good, but I don't think that I will care as much now that Madison is gone.

New thread title:

Because Ephram and Madison are hot and Ephram and Amy are not!
Old 09-03-2004, 02:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Cool title. I'll add it to the list. I agree that with the magic of Jailbait gone, it won't be as much fun to watch the show but the E/M storyline is far from being over.

Gabriela, good to see you back. As far as Sarah having time to do Everwood, her chances seem very good according to some reviews of her new show. I would like to see her flourish in her acting career, but I would honestly like to see the Madison pregnancy story dealt with sooner (like the premiere!) so that when E/A fall apart later on in the season (and it wouldn't be a drama if they didn't) it won't be blamed on her. I seriously don't see how she could have been to blame for keeping E/A apart in the first place, but that's another rant for another time.

I can see Madison going off to raise the baby by herself. I think what's most important to her right now is that Ephram knows what's going on. She won't make him feel obligated to stand by her, because she understands that he's got a lot going on in his life too. It'll be interesting to see how the show deals with the pregnancy, which is what I'll be watching for...Well, that and Bright.

I would love to know your thoughts on how the writers will deal with E/M next season...

I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

ETA: Just had a funny thought. Sometime in a future episode, if the writers decide to keep E/M an open-ended story, Ephram should have a dream in which he sees Madison walking with the baby in a stroller and when he wakes up goes on a quest to find her. This is only if these two don't interact at all this season. A Sarah and Greg scene this season would make my year! It would definitely be a tearjerker. OK, I'm done now, for real this time. Goodnight!

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 09-03-2004 at 02:57 AM
Old 09-03-2004, 03:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm glad that Sarah got that role in dr. vegas because she is very talented and deserves more recognition but what worries me is, that since she will not be a regular on everwood, the writers decide to do one of those she-lost-the-baby stories so that amy can be with ephram without any obstacle.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

If the writers go that route, it would be a total cop-out. It's obvious that Madison served a great purpose and her being pregnant is just the beginning of it. It would really suck if they threw it out just because of the canon.

More dr. vegas news...
Quote:
More trouble for actor Tom Sizemore: The costar of CBS's fall drama dr. vegas had his probation revoked Thursday after he refused to provide a urine sample for a drug test. Sizemore was busted last month on a narcotics violation after probation officers discovered drugs in his Los Angeles residence during a random visit.
from TVGuideOnline

This show seems to be getting pulled in a lot of different directions. Does anyone know when the show is even supposed to premiere?
Old 09-04-2004, 02:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality

This show seems to be getting pulled in a lot of different directions. Does anyone know when the show is even supposed to premiere? [/B]
September 24th.

Quote:
Because Ephram and Madison are hot and Ephram and Amy are not!
I'd rather not compare our Jailbait love to any other couple, mostly because it simply adds complications.

Nadia
Old 09-04-2004, 03:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Nadia, it's so good to see you!
Quote:
I'd rather not compare our Jailbait love to any other couple, mostly because it simply adds complications.
I think you're definitely right about that. We've done really well without starting any arguments here, considering some of us post at all the shipper threads.
Thanks for the premiere info too...that's kinda far from now though. I saw another promo tonight and it seems as though Ephram finds out about Madison, because Amy is talking to Andy about how Ephram's acting...my retention span is shot right now, but the point is I think he knows now.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

A Banner
Old 09-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Your banner is gorgeous! Thanks for bringing it over I'll add it to the first post. I was watching I Love The 90's and the segment where Michael Bolton lists the hotties of that year and had another idea for a thread title (fot distant future use) just to sidestep any possible couple bashing...

*Jailbait (E/M) #(?): They're hot enough to melt your face

Ephram would be the "Classical Piano Rocker", and Madison would be the "More-Than-Just-The-Babysitter Hottie"...You can tell that I have too much free time on my hands.

Nad, it's time for you to report for duty I hope you're all having a good weekend.

Editing again to add that TV Guide has the episode description for "For Every Action"...I just have to say that I love the writers (even though I wanted a direct answer in the premiere) and I think Maddy will be back in the future. They're not done with her yet.
The ep description on the WB affiliate site that I frequently visit has a more cryptic one.
OK, gone now. For real. Bye.

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 09-05-2004 at 06:15 PM
Old 09-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll be reporting soon... tonight I'll be fixing it up.

I had an excellent weekend. I spent it in Virginia. Got to see a Tides game (baseball) with fireworks that was flying up right above me on Saturday and eating a fried twinkie for the first time. Headed to Busch Gardens on Sunday where I can now claim I've been to Italy, Scotland, England, Germany, and Ireland and have it not necessarily be a lie. Then drove to Washington D.C. to go sightseeing and museum hopping (my legs are dead). Ahhh... it was a tiring weekend yet the most funnest.

According to dr. vegas the fifth episode "Limits" has finished filming and after reading the spoilers (I'm weak) I can honestly say, I can't WAIT!!! It's Veronica-centric (Sarah Lancaster). Woohoo!!!

Nadia