Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

He just looks SO downtrodden. It has to because of the hamster.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 06-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
He just looks SO downtrodden. It has to because of the hamster.
Let's see...would I rather have an affair with my hot baby sitter or have a hamster with tiny feet? hmmmmm
Old 06-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Maybe Andy should have bought Ephram a hamster. Then all of Andy's problems would have gone away!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 06-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Addicted Fan

RANDOM KID: And not only that, the stupid thing peed on my best shirt this morning, so I had to wear this lame thing. I look like a dweeb. I know they're laughing at me back there. My life sucks.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That poor poor kid!

Ephram: I want you back, Amy. I will talk about anything to do do that!! Forget Colin! Forget Tommy! Forget Madison! Forget sprinkling that bush!! We can talk about the dweeb in front of us with the lame shirt if you want to!

Girl walking behind: Slow down, you two. This is getting interesting.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Taryn! Good explanation for that shirt. What kid wears a shirt for his own high school? No wonder he looks so unhappy!!!

And we got the girl in too now, Betty!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Addicted Fan

JAKE: 'Claritin clear' my ass. I can't even see my girlfriend. I'm going back to bed.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Jake: Hey, uh, Nina? Hey, um, I know you want this to be a special picture since we got a new car and everything but...you're just a little close to the camera.

Nina: Yeah, but I look good.

Jake
: You sure do, but in that picture, you're just going to be a blur.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Is it just me or doesn't the kid in the previous picture look too young to be at High School anyway?
Old 07-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan13 (View Post)
Is it just me or doesn't the kid in the previous picture look too young to be at High School anyway?
I don't think it's you! He looks really sad...maybe his parents dropped him at the wrong school.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
JAKE: 'Claritin clear' my ass. I can't even see my girlfriend. I'm going back to bed.
Quote:
Jake: You sure do, but in that picture, you're just going to be a blur.
That may be a good thing when Nina is having a bad hair day!

Jake: Slow down!!! I need to talk to you!!

Nina: *rushing off* Sorry......bad hair day!!!
Old 07-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Too true. Heck, that doesn't even look like Nina! Apparently super, duper, duper, super close shots are not very flattering. Who knew?
Old 07-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Ya'll, they have Tobasco hot sauce on all the tables. Two different varieties. This is cracking me up. Do they think they're in southern Louisiana or something?

HANNAH: I can't believe he took the dare. He must really love pudding.

AMY: I can't watch, this is embarrassing. Tell me when it's over, ok?

TOPHER: What is he going to do if Mrs. Kosinsky says 'yes'? Actually take her to the prom?

AMY: Probably! My brother has no shame.

HANNAH: (squealing) Oh my word! Did he just kiss her?

AMY: WHAT? Oh my G-d. This will haunt me the rest of my life. My brother just kissed Old Lady Kosinsky in front of the entire high school. I'll have to leave town.

HANNAH: Here he comes. Topher, get the pudding ready.

BRIGHT: (offscreen) Didn't think I'd really do it, did ya, Big Guy? I should get the rest of your sandwich, too. She tried to use tongue.

AMY: I'm going to be ill.