Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Still the crown champion, Taryn! *bows down*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan
Just an aside: I love how you can tell that Emily is legitimately cracking up in this scene at the end. They probably just figured they'd keep it in.
Oh, oh! No way? What episode???? I need to see this!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 06-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Oh, oh! No way? What episode???? I need to see this!
It's from "Acceptance." I think it's the first scene.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-11-2011, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Andy and Delia off-screen.

Andy: I thought you said this band was good?
Old 06-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Addicted Fan

*SNORT*

DELIA: Yeah, I know, they kinda stink. But it's Madison so we pretend.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys are too much!

Ephram: *rubbing his hands together in glee* (Under his breath) Madison's really going to need my help.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Great stuff, you three. Madison signing never fails to deliver the comedy.

Madison [singing to Delia]: Ooh child, things are going to get easier. Ooh child, things will be brighter.

Delia [under her breath]: Yeah, once you stop singing they will be.

Jay [to himself]: Man, I am awesome. I bet look so cool playing the guitar here.

Delia [under her breath again]: That guy with the guitar is such a...what does Bright say again? Oh, right: asshat.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 06-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Delia! Watch your mouth, young lady.

EDNA: Why did you drag me out here to listen to this mush-mouth again? She sounds like she's singing with a mouth full of marbles.

ANDY: That's Ephram's girlfriend, it's called being supportive. Besides, if we're all here watching her sing then I know that she and Ephram aren't driving around somewhere making out.

EDNA: So because you're an idiot and are letting your 16 year old son date his 21 year old babysitter, somehow that translates into we all have to suffer?

ANDY: Something like that.

EDNA: (to Delia) Don't ever get a boyfriend, kid. My patience is running out.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Oh, Taryn. You slay me. Poor Edna must have done something to Andy to deserve that punishment!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn
Delia! Watch your mouth, young lady.
Hee, I originally had her calling Jay a douche but I didn't feel comfortable having her say that. Asshat, she could at least overhear! I'm still naive enough to wonder where she heard the S word from!!
Old 06-13-2011, 09:11 AM
Addicted Fan

JAKE: I think it's great that she's finding herself at such a young age. I had no idea who I was when I was 21. (nods head to "music")

EVERYONE ELSE: Shut up, Jake.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

You're getting your mileage out of this pic, Taryn! I hope everyone else is enjoying them as much as I am!
Old 06-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm just trying to imagine what everyone would say if they were dragged out to watch Madison's band. It's fun.

BRIGHT: So, there's no girl groupies out here at all? Madison doesn't have any girl friends confused about their feelings for her or anything? 'Cause I can get into that without much problem....

EPHRAM: Uh, no. Not to my knowledge.

BRIGHT: I'm sorry, why did I come again?

EPHRAM: Because you're my best friend. You're my wingman. I need somebody out here on my side.

BRIGHT: Whatever, man. I thought there'd be chicks here. I mean, the only chicks out here are either related to you, related to me, or you're screwing. Doesn't leave much in it for me.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And the material just keeps flowing!!!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn
I'm just trying to imagine what everyone would say if they were dragged out to watch Madison's band. It's fun.
It is fun! Who else do we have? Amy, Irv and Rose? Those are probably the hardest to come up with something too!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Edna: *grumbling* I thought you told me this was a big band concert.

Irv: I guess I read the brochure wrong. It must have said: Big Bad concert.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 06-16-2011 at 02:17 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread