Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2022, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

They're saying on MSNBC that the most shocking thing about the Hearings is most initially going in just thought violence was attempted against Pence. No. Violence filtered out to many many others. Trump was willing to go with violence against MANY.

He needs to be behind bars
Old 06-21-2022, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-21-2022, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Mayo

@MayoIsSpicyy
·
6h

My mother voted for Donald Trump twice. She’s finally jumping ship. The January 6th hearings are working. #Jan6Hearings

===

KD

@kdnerak33
·
7h

My dad, a Trump supporter, watched the January 6th hearings for the first time today, and he’s now planning on watching the rest of them.

This is good change.
Old 06-22-2022, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not joking, I will be leaving the country if somehow someway Trump or someone worse is elected as the next president. I am not waiting for this country to turn into the handmaid's tale, which its already starting to.

A girl on twitter was given a ticket for "indecent exposure" for wearing shorts and a small tank top, like EXCUSE ME!!!! The policing of women's rights is already starting. Its starting to really scare me.

If Trump is not punished for this in some way, and neither are the people that helped him, then I have no hope for this country. None. Because that means we are just allowing this to happen and it will happen again. I literally cannot believe this.

Also, news on the Uvalde and the door being UNLOCKED.... disgusting. Absolutely horrifying. Everyday the news is just really depressing me.
Old 06-22-2022, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Did you see it live, Betty? I heard it’s awful.

Just started watching the Hearings now.
I did watch it live.
Old 06-22-2022, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Mayo

@MayoIsSpicyy
·
6h

My mother voted for Donald Trump twice. She’s finally jumping ship. The January 6th hearings are working. #Jan6Hearings

===

KD

@kdnerak33
·
7h

My dad, a Trump supporter, watched the January 6th hearings for the first time today, and he’s now planning on watching the rest of them.

This is good change.
This is great news.
Old 06-22-2022, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I am not joking, I will be leaving the country if somehow someway Trump or someone worse is elected as the next president. I am not waiting for this country to turn into the handmaid's tale, which its already starting to.

I hear you, Alexa. I am tempted to move to the Netherlands where my daughter lives. What a normal civilized rational country compared to ours. I pray that our country gets back to that, but I am losing hope.
Old 06-22-2022, 07:25 AM
Administrator

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-22-2022, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
So true! My electrician is still defending him. The other day he said, "Well Trump is the only one who tried to make some changes." You can't change these people.
Old 06-22-2022, 07:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
So true! My electrician is still defending him. The other day he said, "Well Trump is the only one who tried to make some changes." You can't change these people.
You really can't. So many of my neighbors and so many of my friends on Facebook still defend him. This is the only place where I feel free to post my opinions.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-22-2022, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-22-2022, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

A girl on twitter was given a ticket for "indecent exposure" for wearing shorts and a small tank top, like EXCUSE ME!!!! The policing of women's rights is already starting. Its starting to really scare me.

If Trump is not punished for this in some way, and neither are the people that helped him, then I have no hope for this country. None. Because that means we are just allowing this to happen and it will happen again. I literally cannot believe this.

Quote:
Also, news on the Uvalde and the door being UNLOCKED.... disgusting. Absolutely horrifying. Everyday the news is just really depressing me.
I could not believe this news, to make everything else even worse.
Old 06-22-2022, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I did watch it live.
Horrible! Those black women, it is unreal. They will never be the same. Actually telling them they should be thankful it is not the 1920s. This is pure evil.

Then there's Bowers... look, his political views are... well, very very very conservative... but his family didn't deserve to endure what they did... his very own daughter was actively dying in their home and having to deal with what was going on outside. More evil.

Trump and everyone affiliated with him deserve prison time... and a lot of it.
Old 06-22-2022, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
This is great news.
If you watch, even if you are a Trumpster... if you have a brain and can comprehend what is being said... and you have some light inside of you... you are going to be affected by these Hearings.
Old 06-22-2022, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread