Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2022, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Linking this here because we are discussng the podcast.

are you guys listening to it?

https://www.fanforum.com/f104/2021-2...05/index7.html
Thanks!

I have not. But since I agree with your thoughts that Betty quoted and brought over, I am not sure right now if it is worth my time go there... being a Hilarie/Peyton/Peyton and Lucas fan sounds dangerous concerning this podcast which is interesting because Brooke and Lucas were never a true romantic pairing of the series. Try toxic, sex mostly without an ounce of emotional connection and their second time around was ridiculous and only due to Chad and Sophia and their two second marriage...

The thought of Lucas and Peyton being rushed is laughable. Just the opposite. The Pilot AND their wedding vows alone confirms there was a solid foundation from the start, even BEFORE we witnessed The Pilot, during the wedding vows Haley tells us about Lucas and his eternal love for Peyton Sawyer which never, ever, wavered. Lucas and Peyton are the Ephram and Amy of OTH. If they are not being remotely honored in the podcast, I am not sure I want to listen in.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-24-2022 at 08:33 AM
Old 01-24-2022, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moved the OTH discussion over here.....

Quote:
Oh my god Summerland!!! Such insane nostalgic memories of that show my goodness.

I dont expect them to love everything about the show. Not at all... I genuinely love all of the actresses and I love listening to them and they have amazing opinions on things and I like that they are calling out the show for its crappy stuff but i don't think its consistent at all. I do agree with all the crap they are saying about how the women were not treated fairly and they were treated like sex objects a lot and there was misogynistic writing etc etc. All the behind the scenes stuff is great. But when it comes to the storylines the characters I dont aagree with a lot.

For one, Peyton is my favorite character. And to me, i see them praising Brooke CONSTANTLY. Even in season 1 when she had major faults and horribel moments they still just constantly make excuses for her saying shes really a sweet girl deep down using this persona as a cover. And while I do agree somewhat, I dont think thats entirely the truth. Like they tried to say she was really a virgin... yeah right. And they just excuse all her bad behavior.

They also love Haley, but I get that , because Haley was a pretty level-headed and mature character in season 1. Im hoping they are more honest in their opinions of her in season 2 th...

But they really don't praise Peyton enough. At all. They feel bad for her sometimes but they do not talk about her character to the level of the other two. In fact, Hilarie mentioned how hated Peyton was. And yes, she was, but she also had a hell of a lot of fans. They talk about her mystery all the time but never her strong moments and the moments and reasons why I personally love her, so its kind of crappy to listen to sometimes.

Then, they call out Lucas constantly on the horrible things hes done and bash his character a lot, but Nathan can do no wrong in their eyes. Again, unfair. Yes lucas deserved the bashing over the nikki thing but not everything he does it horrible or stems from him wanting tobe a playboy? Despite the terrible deciions of the writers, in season 1 I truly feel that Lucas was genuine as a character. He made mistakes but he wasnt purposely out to hurt the girls or pin them against each other. They say horrible things about Lucas/Peyton and how its not deep at all and praise Jake and Peyton but like, LP were a super significant relationship. They tried to say in thehotel scene that it was super unrealistic, it didnt make sense etc and they couldnt see the emotions thre? Like they try to claim Lucas is just messing around but it was so obvious in season 1 that he genuinely cared for Peyton... They act as if he was just playing the girls but thats not what happened? He was tring to date brooke to move on from peyton and he couldn't...

They joked about LP's kissing being SO FAST and that Lucas is saying he loves Peyton so early, yet said nothing when Nathan and Haley kissed the next episode??? They praised that kiss. They also talked about how sweet the naley wedding was without talking about how insane it is that they got married earlier and everyone was just okay with it???

On top of all of that, they rooted for Deb and Keith which I find so weird. Didnt call out Keith for his weird behavior with Karen like getting all pissy when she rejected him and propsing SO FAST even though they were not dating... Deb and Keith slept together and they were rooting for it! How was that okay? And they constantly root for the girls doing crappy tings because its "funny" yet if a guy does it then its gross.

To me they have clear biases and are picking and choosing what storylines they like without looking at the big picture.

I also find it a bit strange they talk relentlessly about how uncomfortable they were with everything including kissing scene and how they didnt want to do them etc. Yet Hiarlie is praising Joys kissing scenes on the soap and saying how hot they were and they are talking about wanting to see more of keith and debs kisses... like, wouldnt they understand then why people like watching romantic scenes and stuff?

On top of that, they tend to go off track a lot and talk about random things in their life, which is great for their fans but the point is to watch the show and comment on the show I thought... Some episodes they really give no care to and don't discuss to the depth they could. That last reason is more just a personal complain because Im sure people love hearing about their real lives but i am kinda bummed its not like the old podcasts where we get to see them react to it.

Quote:
I have never heard them call her out so far... The only thing they touched on very briefly was her racist comment towards felix... but even then they didnt bash brooke, they just blame it on the writers.

and i am totally fine with them finding a deeper meaning behind her actions i just wish they would do the same for peyton.

they talk about how great joy and sophia were constantly in scenes but not really Hilarie...

Since you dont really like Peyton I think it makes perfect sense that you don't see/notice it.

Please let me know what episodes/moments they praised Peyton a lot??

Sorry but you keep saying "people" when really, its me you're talking to....??? like Im saying these things. Ive listened to the podcast.

They didnt like nathan for like 2/3 episodes but then after that have only praised him.

Obviously the writers made a lot of mistakes with Lucas, but it wasnt their intention to make him skeezy, and i think the girls are right for calling out the terrible writing, but i dont think its right to bash lucas because that clearly wasnt his motivation.

I mean they have a right to their opinions i just dont think they understand the characters in the same way some of us do... like you said they dont know the show as well. They played the parts but they didnt watch it week to week and multiple times through.

Seriously? She wasnt divorced from Dan, thats cheating. She knew Karen and Keiths relationship with one another as well. Less about Dan imo. Sure Karen had rejected Keith but her and Deb were becoming great friends so it was crappy of both Keith and Deb to do. I mean if you dont see anyhting wrong with that then im not sure what to say...

How as it any less rushed than NH??? Naley met in episode 3 and were kissing in episdoe 8. Basically already a full blown couple at that time. Lucas had feelings for Peyton for years before they started talking, Peyton was slow to let him in. The kiss was a dare, and it jumpstarted them to finally give into their feelings... And then after that they didnt get together. THe show put them off more. The entire time lucas was trying to date Brooke he was still in love with Peyton and wanted to be with her.

Im sorry but I just dont see how you can possibly think that is rushed.

What is rushed, Lucas randomly having feelings for brooke in 210 after spending one episdoe with her.

????? seriously???? Absolutely not . Haley wouldnt have sex with Nathan for the longest time yet she was apparently ready to get married. It just amde no sense dealing with Haleys character. And teenage marraige is completely unreralistic and ridiculous. I wish they would ahve called it out more.

This is a teen drama. For Teens. Litearlly every show out there has kissing and frankly, watching relationships adn love and romance is a lot of peoples favorite part/reason for watching tv shows. It certainly is one of my favorite parts. So to agree to do a show and be completley uncomfrotable aobut romantic scnes is weird to me. the hot tub scene, something entirely different due to the sexyness of it and the topless (that i understand) but hilarie mentioned any kisses in gneneral. she was apparently freaking out about lucas kissing her stomach like... idk. I find it a bit ridiculous but again, thats just me.

Its hard hearing them complain about being actresses and being popular and the thingss they have to do when so many people would kill to be in their positions and have their career and opportunities they get. I think thast fine to complain about to one another but to do it on a public podcast idk...

Absolutely not. I like it for the most part otherwise I wouldnt be listening. But just because we love the show and the girls doesnt mean we have to praise everything they do or all their opinions. And its not about them agreeing with my opinon its them being hypocritical with specific scenarios.

On the opposite of that, do you just agree with literally everything they say because you like them? lmao

Clearly we have different opinons on the show so obviously you arent gonna unederstand my frustrations with the show but i am glad I wasnt the only fan feeling this way. And should everyone just hold their tongue and pretend to love everything about the podcast? No. As long as fans arent being rude I think they have a right to voice frustrations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I completely agree with you Alexa that the actors on these shows usually don't know as much about the shows they were in than the fans do, because the actors just do their scenes while the fans watch the shows week to week and they rewatch the shows in their entirety (like we're doing now) and they pick up on things that the actors wouldn't necessarily pick up on because the fans are seeing the whole picture.

I also agree that people have the right to criticize shows or podcasts as long as they aren't being rude.

Well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediseermic (View Post)
Ditto. Completely agree as well with your take/thoughts, Alexa.

Hilarie is my favorite actress on the show, Peyton is my favorite character (and Lucas/Peyton for a pairing ) so it sounds like this podcast is definitely not for me. I just rather not get aggravated if I can help it and sounds like that’s what might happen should I tune in.

Yes, being critical of shows and podcasts is just fine and even encouraged (to express true thoughts) as long as you are not coming across as rude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodlover (View Post)
No I don't agree with everything they say, I just don't believe most of the criticisms i've heard aimed at this podcast hold much water.

Fact is the podcast has talked about how great Hilarie was(most notably when she was talking with Whitey about her mom)

I'm not just specifically to you though, because i've seen other users on the One Tree Hill sub-reddit say similar things about the podcast. They never disliked Nathan though, i've listened to every episode and i've not gotten that impression at all and I really don't know where you get that from.

I for one believe they do understand the characters then fans do, I really don't get the possessive notion some OTH fans have over the characters and insist they are different despite the people that actually worked on the show saying otherwise, that's one aspect of the fandom that never made any sense to me all.

The ladies were not "bashing" Lucas, that's simply not true, if it was they wouldn't have been praising him in later episodes.

Lucas having feelings for Brooke didn't feel rushed after their arc in season one, don't see how people can possible think that.

I for one think they did do a good job setting up the Naley relationship and I fail to see what's so funny about that. i didn't see it as unrealistic or ridiculous at all, i've heard plenty of stories of real life relationships far crazier then theirs(remember Courtney Stodden? She got married to a 51 year old at 17, compared to that Naley seems pretty damn down to earth).

Are you seriously saying that because these ladies are famous they aren't allowed to complain about their jobs? That makes no logical sense whatsoever Just because they are famous and people would want their jobs does NOT mean they don't work hard, that's utter nonsense and I for one am sick and tired of this notion that actors have it easy and should never ever allowed to complain about anything ever. Fact is working 16 hour days sounding freaking brutal, I could never do that in a million years and I do physical labor helping my dad out with his sawmill business. This notion that these ladies aren't allowed to complain about the negative aspects of their job just because their fans were less fortunate is quite frankly completely and utterly asinine, sorry but that mentality is just flat out wrong and unhealthy and I won't hesitate to call it out.

Dan was an ass so I don't really see how it was "crappy" at all for them to do.

It's not "weird" for the ladies to be uncomfortable at all about doing these scenes, when you sign on for a drama they don't tell you EVERYTHING your characters are doing to do upfront, and the main reason they didn't like doing those scenes is because of what a total creep Mark was to them behind the scenes, can you seriously blame them for having issues doing these knowing what we know now about him? So no I don't find it "ridiculous" at all that these ladies had issues with those scenes. I for one am glad they are talking about their issues with their jobs precisely so young ladies don't just go blindly rushing into acting not knowing all of the hardships and difficulties of it, this idea that these ladies should never ever be allowed to complain about any aspect of their jobs is frankly insane

um I never once said you had to "praise everything" the actresses said or "hold your tongue", my issue many of the things you complain are simply flat out wrong and not based in reality. Yes you have a right to voice your frustrations, but if your frustrations are based on misconceptions and false notions I likewise have a right to push back against them and call them out for their inaccuracy and I will do so, especially this crazy notion that these ladies have no right to complain about their jobs just because their listeners aren't famous like them.

Quote:
I really think you should listen to the podcast for yourself before blindly judging it and assuming the worst. The podcast does in fact praise Peyton quite a bit.
Quote:
That's not always the case though, sometimes the fans get weird notions about shows that simply aren't true at all and are wrong.

People can criticize shows and podcasts so long as they are based in reality, but criticizing a podcast by saying the ladies shouldn't complain about their jobs because they are famous is just reductive and not helpful.
Old 01-24-2022, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thanks so much for doing this, Betty!
Old 01-24-2022, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ Thanks so much for doing this, Betty!
You are welcome!! This way other OTH fans can join the discussion.
Old 01-25-2022, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
How is it?
Been good so far
Old 01-25-2022, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Linking this here because we are discussng the podcast.

are you guys listening to it?

https://www.fanforum.com/f104/2021-2...05/index7.html
I am, but I can't say I'm a fan of how the girls have handled certain things (especially when it comes to the love triangle in S1 and Naley)
Old 01-25-2022, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Been good so far
Old 01-25-2022, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I am, but I can't say I'm a fan of how the girls have handled certain things (especially when it comes to the love triangle in S1 and Naley)

What are they saying (you aren’t a fan of), Sam?
Old 01-25-2022, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jerry:

Quote:
I completely agree with you Alexa that the actors on these shows usually don't know as much about the shows they were in than the fans do, because the actors just do their scenes while the fans watch the shows week to week and they rewatch the shows in their entirety (like we're doing now) and they pick up on things that the actors wouldn't necessarily pick up on because the fans are seeing the whole picture.

I also agree that people have the right to criticize shows or podcasts as long as they aren't being rude.

Well said.
Thank you Jerry! I adore the oth cast but i wont simply just agree with everything they say just because I am a fan of them. I like hearing their insight on the episodes but I do feel like its frustrating for fans of the show to hear them bashign so much about it. Yes, we dont have to like the things the writers/producers did behind the senes, but the show itself we all love for a reason so its kinda crappy when you hear them bashing certain things.

I get the hate for lucas, believe me, but was a big fan of season 1 lucas so it was hard to see them being so critical of him personally.

To Michelle:

Quote:
Hilarie is my favorite actress on the show, Peyton is my favorite character (and Lucas/Peyton for a pairing ) so it sounds like this podcast is definitely not for me. I just rather not get aggravated if I can help it and sounds like that’s what might happen should I tune in.
Well you wouldn't get aggravated to that level I dont think, its still enjoyable to listen to, just a few things I noticed about it as an LP/Peyton fan were kinda sucky. I always thought Hilarie was a big LP fan with the things hse would say years ago, but on this pocast shes really only said negative things about them... which sucks.

Quote:
I have not. But since I agree with your thoughts that Betty quoted and brought over, I am not sure right now if it is worth my time go there... being a Hilarie/Peyton/Peyton and Lucas fan sounds dangerous concerning this podcast which is interesting because Brooke and Lucas were never a true romantic pairing of the series. Try toxic, sex mostly without an ounce of emotional connection and their second time around was ridiculous and only due to Chad and Sophia and their two second marriage...

The thought of Lucas and Peyton being rushed is laughable. Just the opposite. The Pilot AND their wedding vows alone confirms there was a solid foundation from the start, even BEFORE we witnessed The Pilot, during the wedding vows Haley tells us about Lucas and his eternal love for Peyton Sawyer which never, ever, wavered. Lucas and Peyton are the Ephram and Amy of OTH. If they are not being remotely honored in the podcast, I am not sure I want to listen in.
Which is exactly why they even went back to BL imo, because of Chad and Sophia. It was just the easy thing to do. But maybe well get more insight when the podcast catches up to that point.

LP being more rushed than Naley, please. They were equally as rushed imo. Which really wasnt at all compared to other TV shows. like remember stefan and elena kissing in episode 2 lmao.

Sam

Agree. I wish they would try harder to understand Lucas' motivations. To me it was very obvious that Lucas was using Brooke and really loved Peyton. So they could ahve called out him for that for sure, but to dismiss LP and treat BL/LP equally as "victims" of Lucas and his two timinig ways was so silly.

And then Hilaries blaming Lucas for kissing her in the hall but like, Peyton kissed him back. Just an example imo of them being a bit hypocritical though because they are putting all the blame on lucas in that scenario.

Another complain, they bring a guest star in and all they talk about si them and their life and kinda ignore the episode. I hate when they bring the guests in lmao.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-25-2022 at 08:11 PM
Old 01-25-2022, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everwoodlover

Quote:
not that i'm accusing Alexa of being a Republican or anything
You know nothing about me. Or my political views. But if you did you would know i am certainly not a republican.

One does not equal the other????

Its not news that actors and athletes etc get way over paid. I know many people who would do their jobs for FREE. Its ridiculous the amount of money they get paid for their jobs. I for one, think jobs like TEACHERS etc deserve to be paid more. And its not being a republican or a conservative to call that out or to not be okay with that???? It doesnt even have anything to do with what i was saying.

Its like when a youtuber complains that their video wouldnt upload and all the stress they had over it... its ridiculous. You cant liken that to someone that has real problems??? Im not saying someone cant complain, they can but they should do it at the right place and time with the right people, not publicly on a podcast for everyone to hear. When they talk about how the fans are so annoying and come up to them to ask for autographs when they are just tired and want to go home etc, its a bit cringey. It kinda comes with the territory of being an actor? Im not saying they should be bombarded or treated horrible or expected to be taking photos 24/7, but i just dont think that complaining about the fans on the podcast that the fans are listening to is cool. I dont think complaining about work conditions and romantic scenes makes a lot of sense when so many people would die to be in their position and have what they have.

I am not working full time right now, but I work really late nights as a dance teacher and I wnat to complain constantly about how frustrating it is to get home at 11pm at night and still ahve to do all these thigns when i get home. I want to complain about how much work it actually is that i dont get credit for because when im not at work im listening to music for my classes, editing music, choreographing, finding costumes, organizing schedulesl etce etc but i wouldnt complain about that to someone to like my sister who is a teacher who has to work all day and then go home and make dinner and do landry and watch the kids, then plan lessons because that would be ridiculous. Is not that i dont have a right to be frustratied but you should understand who your audiece is when you complain about stuff like that. Or its liek when non parents complain about having no free time to parents lol. It just comes off a bit entitled.

From the last thread:

Quote:
Fact is the podcast has talked about how great Hilarie was(most notably when she was talking with Whitey about her mom)
i dont remember them talking about Hilarieb being great in that scene. Maybe they praised Peyton a bit there or said they loved that scene, but it was very rare for them to bring up Hilarie's moments. They just joked about how she cried a lot... (okay they did say she was a beautiful cryer so I will give them that). also that was episode 5 and very early on in the podcast.

And I said they loved Nathan btw, which i found hypocritical. Cuz he was such a jerk multiple times. Especially during the episode where he had porn on his computer adn they really didnt say much about it atlal, where as if it were lucas they would have reemed him.

Quote:
I for one believe they do understand the characters then fans do, I really don't get the possessive notion some OTH fans have over the characters and insist they are different despite the people that actually worked on the show saying otherwise, that's one aspect of the fandom that never made any sense to me all.
Dont agree with that at all because these actors come in and learn their lines, deliver them on the day and then immediately forget. They dont even watch the episode back after its done! We've heard the girls admitting on this podcast how much they dont remember! How can you fully understand your character if you dont even know the details of their story? They might understand the mannerisms and behaviors of their character bcasue they are them,but they dont know the reason for a lot of their actions throughout...

For xample they say how much of a "little girl" brooke was, that she was masking her sadness in her sexuality etc. but liek, no... in season 1 she was just this funny sexual girl. Like, that was her entire character. She wasn't supposed to be secretly a virgin or anything silly like that. Seh genuinely was a bit of bitch. Seh genuinely was very sexual and liked attention from boys and was a bit manipulative ETC. Im not saying that was the only facet of her personality but that was as big part of who she was in seaoson 1 and THEN we saw her grow and mature. but they try to rewrite the script here on here. Im not okay with that.

Quote:
Lucas having feelings for Brooke didn't feel rushed after their arc in season one, don't see how people can possible think that.
He didnt even like Brooke in season 1. Not really. He was using her. So ther were no lingering feelings from that time at all??? Like , he liked Peyton. And he admitted this in episode 15. With Brooke it was just about having fun... So yes, his feelings in season 2 were completely out of nowhere. We hadnt even seen them interact! I would ahve said the same thing if he had shwed up at Peyton's door! He literallly spent one night with her at the prom and that was it and then suddenly he liked her again????? And his speech about having feelings for this girl that he's been hiding his feelings for was so ridiculous. Now if he had said, 'when i hung out with her I felt that spark again', that would have made way more sense lmao.

I dont know who courtney is but that i one insane story out of how many. I dont know how to find the statistics of teenagers getting marreid but i thin its pretty damn low lol. And its a terrible message to send to teenagers.

Like i said before, its fine to complain about things to your friends, obvious there are bad poiints to being actors. but I think it comes off a little entitled to complain about the attention they get and the brutal job when so many people in the world have horrible jobs so much worse than being an actor. and the amount of mney they get for their job is ridiculous. I will never be able to sympathize with actors for that, and its a profession they choose to do??? Sorry. again, not saying they dont have a right o hate certain things but i don tthink their podcast for oth viewing is the place to talk about that...

Quote:
This notion that these ladies aren't allowed to complain about the negative aspects of their job just because their fans were less fortunate is quite frankly completely and utterly asinine, sorry but that mentality is just flat out wrong and unhealthy and I won't hesitate to call it out.
You might want to watch yor comments because this is borderlining on being hateful towards a member. I dont appreciate being called asanine simply because we dont agree. Please dont call me crazy or that my opions are not based in reality, that is uncalled for.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-25-2022 at 08:11 PM
Old 01-25-2022, 09:23 PM
Administrator

Pointing out someone's spelling errors puts things on a personal level that I don't want to see here at Fan Forum. I suggest that this discussion gets tabled for now, and I think that this podcast has been discussed enough for the moment, so I suggest that everyone goes back to discussing One Tree Hill and leave the personal back and forth comments off this thread and off this board.

One way that the Everwood board has stood out over the years is the harmonious atmosphere on this board, and I want to keep it that way.

End of discussion.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-25-2022, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Wasn't meant to be personal, I was just trying to be helpful because I genuinely had a hard time understanding what Alexa was trying to say at times because of how many spelling errors there were in her posts.
I could understand what Alexa was saying just fine. I don't care if she had spelling errors. It happens. At any rate, I want this discussion to end. If you want to say anything else to me, feel free to send me a Private Message.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-25-2022, 09:41 PM
Administrator

I rarely post in this thread because I only watched one season of the show but in Season Five, (the season that I watched) I did find Brooke to be a nice person, but many people pointed out to me that she was very different in the earlier seasons.

Old 01-25-2022, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jerry I love Brooke in the later seasons but in the beginning, she was hard to stomach at times.

Some general comments:
I didnt say bringing in guests was hypocritial. That's just a separate complain I have. i dont mind the guests but I wish they would talk more about the episodes. I def. wouldnt find it boring but I guess different strokes. I assumed thats what the podcast was... and again, I dont mind if they talk about other things too sometimes but some episodes were way off track. They did a decent job in some episodes writing talking points. I like when they do that.

I never said Hilarie hates LP, but she does rag on them a lot. The cheating thing is a separate issue. You can still like/support LP without liking the cheating, like me. But the way she laughs them off to be rushed along with the other girls and doesnt seem to see the connection the show was very clearly portraying. But we will see what she says in the later seasons about them.
(in comparison they rave and rave about J/P yet didn't find them rushed, which they also were imo)

The show is much different week to week rather than binging. They are going slow though so it surprises me to hear some of the comments. But i think their opinons and the small things they know are mixed in and it makes viewing it for the "first time" a bit muddied.

I just want to make it clear i love the OTH girls a lot. I just dont agree with all their viewpoints. I simply have frustrations with the podcast and thats it. I still liek it and will continue to listen to it. But its not perfect, and no, just because i am a fan of the ladies doesnt mean they can do no wrong ever or that all their opinions are 100% valid.

Also can i just say I am a very fast typer and thats why there are spelling mistakes. My fingers go faster than my brain sometimes lmao

Im not trying to argue, but surely wondering, is calling someone asanine, saying their comments are not based in reality, saying their opinions are wrong, calling someone toxic, calling someone creepy... is that allowed on the board???

Last edited by Alexa; 01-25-2022 at 10:10 PM
Old 01-25-2022, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jerry I literally just saw your post. I will take out any personal comments and send to PM.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread