Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2022, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
That's just SO weird. I don't get it. How can they think about having Chad on if they keep up the Lucas hate? Or maybe they know it's never happening?
Joy said a while ago that he was going to be on, so that's why the Lucas hate continuing feels weird.
Old 03-17-2022, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yeah they will never have chad on! no way... they subtly sort of make digs at him too without actually saying his name.

Its totally weird they didnt mention 210 and how strange that was? They were like "that was a moment!" but like, wtf, they didnt find that weird? I did.
They already said that Chad will be on at some point, so making them subtle digs feels really weird at this point.

The girls only really commented on their scene at the start of the episode and not on anything else after, especially on speeches that both Lucas and Nathan made and the ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Oh they wont be anti peyton at all beacuse at least they praise their own characters. The girls can do no wrong in their eyes, which is kinda ridic. Like, brooke has gotten a pass on literally every horrible thing shes done so far. Theyve written it off as her being a scared little girl. Sureeee.

And they are already making excuses for haley leaving to go on the tour.

Dont get me wrong, I love haley and I think she had a right to want to pursue music. Nathan also did sort of give her an ultimatum. Butttttt she did lie to nathan over and over. And she did kiss Chris twice. But her leaving was her saying the marriage was over. Like he said, she could have asked him to come with her but she wanted to do it alone. And then she never called him or even seemed that happy to see him when he came to visit. Then she comes back in 223 wanting him back? It didnt fly with me.
The girls will definitely be anti Lucas in S5, there's pretty much no doubt about that.

Their inability to criticise their own characters is really frustrating, especially when it comes to Brooke. Already not looking forward to certain episodes in Season 3 and 4 were Brooke is clearly in the wrong, since I can't see them criticising her at all.
Old 03-17-2022, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread