Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I enjoyed the Andy/Nina conversation but it is strange that he never went to Nina about it. I guess because he knew she would have probably told him to tell Ephram.

I completely forgot about Delia. Her little rant seemed a bit random but its true, that Andy still doesn’t seem to make a lot of time for her.

It was hard watching EA fighting but I knew it was coming. But it seems to be more than just the baby issues... but the baby is a big part of it and ephram needs time to process and heal. It’s just too bad he’s pushing her away but I guess they need the ‘drama’.

Not my fav episode of the bunch but looking forward to the end of the season.
Definitely strange he never went to Nina about it.

I've forever wondered why Andy never made more time for Delia. Andy/Delia is something that I believe would have been addressed should we have received another season. Delia was hitting that tough teenager time period and I think season 5 would have featured Andy/Delia more. We got screwed over not seeing their dynamic as much as we should have.

That is precisely how I felt at this stage of season 3... I was just looking forward to the end of the season. You can feel how things are not going to be fixed until season 4. I already yearned for season 4 at this point in season 3 as a result.
Old 11-13-2017, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember really liking season 4 the first time so i am excited to watch it again.

I feel like Delia sort of got the shaft throughout the whole series... but at the same time I don't really want to see kid storylines, they seem kinda boring.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I remember really liking season 4 the first time so i am excited to watch it again.

I feel like Delia sort of got the shaft throughout the whole series... but at the same time I don't really want to see kid storylines, they seem kinda boring.
I love season 4. I actually think it's as high in quality as season 1.

Delia did get the shaft. I think that's why season 5 would have been great for her had we received that season. She was older and a bit more mature.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread