Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Well now, that's a mighty nice bikini shot of miss VanCamp. Those people at Revenge know what the audience wants apparently.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
TFTNT! I love the title.

Also Emily delivered another very good performance in last night`s episode of Revenge. Plus she gave us fanboys a nice treat. In fact here is a gif of it.

Let me just WOW! I`m going to ahead and say that scene has now dethroned the log walking scene as the best Emily bikini scene.
Humina, humina, humina.

You seriously rule for posting that.

As if I wasn't excited about watching the episode before that gif. And in HD too? Wowza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemony
I bet Grant will love to see this GIF when he gets back!
It's a pretty awesome welcome back gift!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 11-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonyPie (View Post)
Oh, how many episodes behind are you? And are you going to post in the Revenge forum once you're caught up? I've been active in that forum and would love to see some Everwood peeps in there!
There are those [really, really horrible] weeks where I am behind. But that doesn't matter, cos I have nothing new to watch from Saturday-Tuesday (0,0,1,1 = episodes), so I'll watch what I missed on Wed-Fri (day after it aired) on that days. I'll post of course, that's for sure, a long review, I'm one episode behind, and next week we are on a break, so I don't stress myself, I want to have enough time to enjoy the Revenge episode and I have to write and translate rewrite and post and discuss, so that's something I can do on Sunday. I'll post on the Revenge board, and on the OTH off-topic and maybe on the 2 Emily threads, just copy and paste, no magic.

I know it's not true, but one could say ratings went up (+11 % this week, 2nd best number of all 7 Revenge episodes!) because Emily showed some skin, but I won't believe that is true. Actually I'm a bit disappointed, just clicked on an article that says "ABC renewed several shows", and was hoping Revenge was one of them, but it wasn't. Then we wait.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Loyal Fan

New photoshoot for the cast of Revenge:

Pictures are here: Revenge | Tyler Shields

Emily looks gooood, haha.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Hellllo nurse! Yeah, you were absolutely right with your "wow" comment earlier, 'cause....wow!

Quote:
Emily looks gooood, haha.
Girl has legs, eh? My favourite might be the last shot in the shoot, though, with her big smile, because that seems most like Emily to me. But I sure as heck am not going to complain about the other pics.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 11-10-2011, 04:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Honestly Emily looks so different on those pics, not like herself at all. Okay, we are not used to her looking like that, maybe that's why...
Old 11-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Girl has legs, eh? My favourite might be the last shot in the shoot, though, with her big smile, because that seems most like Emily to me. But I sure as heck am not going to complain about the other pics.
Right on, man.

I'd say the cast is pretty comfortable with each other, wouldn't you?
Old 11-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan13 (View Post)
Right on, man.

I'd say the cast is pretty comfortable with each other, wouldn't you?
Ha, indeed they do seem pretty comfortable! I'm sure they have a fun of ton on set. They all seem pretty young, some around the same age group, so I'm sure it's a lot of laughs. Plus, they get to play act all this crazy stuff, wear nice clothes. Yeah, lucky bums.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Ha, indeed they do seem pretty comfortable! I'm sure they have a fun of ton on set. They all seem pretty young, some around the same age group, so I'm sure it's a lot of laughs. Plus, they get to play act all this crazy stuff, wear nice clothes. Yeah, lucky bums.
Yes, I really (okay, what don't I laugh about Emily's Revenge?) that Emily has so much fun with her cast-mates!

Same age? Hm.

- Emily is 25.
- Connor Paolo is 21.
- Joshua Bowman is 23.
- Nick Wechsler is 33.
- Gabriel Mann is 39.

Do you still think they are all the same age? So if, where do you draw the line. For me, being 30 is pretty not so young. I think they enjoy acting, and now Daniel and Declan got more emotional scenes, hope that comes for Jack also....

Emily presented at the CMA awards, 2 minutes of Emily instead of 40 minutes, but it was sweet, she was beautiful as ever and looks great in every colour and her appearance surely reminded some people to tune in next week again. The other Emily thread has pics and a vid, so why don't we have that here?

Anyway, yesterday I voted for Revenge at the People's Choice Award (I voted for all the catergories I could).
Old 11-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
- Gabriel Mann is 39.
Omg...seriously?! Wow. Did not know that. He looks way younger.
HAROLD: I don't know what you mean.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonyPie (View Post)
Omg...seriously?! Wow. Did not know that. He looks way younger.
Yes, still can't beileve it, but I also wonder how Jack can be Emily's childhood friend, if he is 5 years older in real life? And Ashton Holmes, who plays Tyler, I was freaking shocked when I read about his age! 33! But why not look younger than you are, I'm often for being a lot younger than I am, when I'm 30, I'll laugh at you.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I'm shocked he is 39, too.

All the other ages pretty much make sense.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

I join in to the "woah!!!!"s to Gabriel Mann. He could play a 25 year old, easily. Huh.

Everyone else, yeah, makes sense, agreed.

And 30 is totally young, still, Matt. Wow, I hope you're not close to 30!! If I'm old in 5 years...

Quote:
The other Emily thread has pics and a vid, so why don't we have that here?
Go ahead and post them, Matt. That's how threads get stuff on them: people post 'em. They're not going to appear out of nowhere.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
For me, being 30 is pretty not so young.
Bite your tongue!!!!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I join in to the "woah!!!!"s to Gabriel Mann. He could play a 25 year old, easily. Huh.
I am not bad at remembering an actor, but Gabriel Mann + Mad Men? Zero chance. Search that guy on google pictures and you will see: He can look very different to his Nolan character.

Quote:
And 30 is totally young, still, Matt. Wow, I hope you're not close to 30!! If I'm old in 5 years...
If I'm old in 5 1/2 years. ^^ I'm one year younger than Emily is, so if she's 30 she's not old and so me won't be.

Quote:
Go ahead and post them, Matt. That's how threads get stuff on them: people post 'em. They're not going to appear out of nowhere.
Oh, didn't know that. Yeah, could post some, but it takes too much of my time, I can't decided which ones to post and then I watch all the pics and time passes me by. Maybe tomorrow.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread