Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

I thought it was time for new old whatever Emily pictures, I got so many of them, why not put them in this lovely thread. It’s almost unbelievable how many pics of Emily exist, it’s a ton. I still can’t believe she started with Everwood (or better Glory Days) almost 10 years ago! She was so young back then, hard to believe. If I crash the then I’m sorry…

Old 12-04-2011, 08:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Now I'm done for December and 2011. But I'll def post some when Revenge on its hiatus.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:06 AM
Master Fan

Absolutely gorgeous pics, Matt. Reminds me that I still adore that short hairstyle she had going in "Foreverwood".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Now I'm done for December and 2011. But I'll def post some when Revenge on its hiatus.
I am SO glad that you're only done temporarily. These pics rule. Lovely Amy, all the time.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 12-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Absolutely gorgeous pics, Matt. Reminds me that I still adore that short hairstyle she had going in "Foreverwood".
Hm, I never did any screenshots of the finale, but I should do so, never can have enough pics of Awesome Emily.

Quote:
I am SO glad that you're only done temporarily. These pics rule. Lovely Amy, all the time.
Don't got no infinit amount of time, but will try to post some more stuff, also some older stuff. I did the B&S season 2-4 screenshots and Everwood season 3 myself. So maybe if I find some time and don't forget, I'll do season 4.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Interview from VH1 is up on the site for anyone who wants to watch.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes (View Post)
Interview from VH1 is up on the site for anyone who wants to watch.
Hehe, now I can take the opportunity to thank you on . Thanks a lot, Greys, Emily erm looks like an Angel from Heaven or something like that, if I were that guy, I'd fainted. How can you be such a nice person and play such an evil character? Oh wait...it's called being an amazing and super talented actress. I hope you get some pictures of Emily in that outfit, she looks amazing! Don't know why, but I had troubles understanding the guy, he's not American?! Anyway, it's definitely episode 15 when we see the beginning of the season, I wasn't 100% sure when I read it a couple of weeks ago. I'm very certain I'll enjoy some of the next episodes (I wasn't too happy with the last 2 episodes to be honest, there still are things, characteres and even actors I have troubles with, I can't say it's great if I don't think it is). Yeah, and the new direction will be very exciting. "I'd love to do some comedy." I hope Emily is not reading our comments here, now I'm frightened. Yeah, and Emily doing matrial arts, I was already excited seeing the great stills Greys or Shirphie posted last week, Emily's gonna amaze us on a completely new level. Oh, and more Japanese? I'll lose my mind with next week's episode, I was blown away when Emily wore that white dress looking so beautiful speaking Japanese.

Sorry for this long text, can't help myself...
Old 12-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
he's not American?!
He's from Australia.

Quote:
I wasn't too happy with the last 2 episodes to be honest, there still are things, characteres and even actors I have troubles with, I can't say it's great if I don't think it is.
I actually agree. I haven't liked the last two eps as much as the previous ones. That's not to say they weren't good, I just liked the previous ones more. And like you, I also don't like certain characters that much. Or rather, I should say, I don't find them very interesting. For instance, I'm not really interested in Declan or Charlotte or their little romance. It doesn't seem like it adds anything to the show or the overall plot.

And on a side note, I have a pretty good idea who the murderer is, but I won't share my theory here since it might be considered spoilery.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
He's from Australia.
Thank you, I'm watching a bit UK tv and I know that accent, but almost nothing from Australia.

Quote:
I actually agree. I haven't liked the last two eps as much as the previous ones. That's not to say they weren't good, I just liked the previous ones more. And like you, I also don't like certain characters that much. Or rather, I should say, I don't find them very interesting. For instance, I'm not really interested in Declan or Charlotte or their little romance. It doesn't seem like it adds anything to the show or the overall plot.
Thank you, when everybody seems to be (more) excited every week than me it's a little bit frustrating. Yeah, Declan/Charlotte was really boring in episode 9, you could see that twist from a thousand miles away. I also think Jack and Daniel don't have much depth, they are the nice boys and not much more. Nolan is fun, Victoria and of course Emily carry the show, when I rewatched the Emily-Victoria moments from last episode, that was fun to watch, made me laugh, cos it was so intense and so well acted. Don't want to offend any actor, but I have my problems really caring about the other characters besides the 3 I mentioned. With many shows I watch it's that I like almost the whole cast and would be very angry if some person would leave, but with Revenge, I honestly wouldn't be sad if some of the characters would leave us. I know that not every episode can be fast and furious, they have to build up storylines and so we get some more talking or slower episodes, still it's a bit of an up and down with this show, some weeks I really enjoy the show (Emily VC is a big part of that, imagine the lead being played by a different actress we don't love as much as we love Emily, cos here I almost enjoy and celebrate every scene Emily is in, that's a huge plus), and with others I'm just disappointed that the preview looked so good and we actually don't get what the preview promised.

Quote:
And on a side note, I have a pretty good idea who the murderer is, but I won't share my theory here since it might be considered spoilery.
Oh, I want to know now, I'm very sure you have inside information, cos you are always so up to date with everything Emily. I also have one person, but I don't think about it too much, I hope it's well done and then I'm happy I hope.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe we should do another Emily Survivor with all of those wonderful pictures.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

That's an excellent idea, Betty! Our last Emily survivor was very fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Hm, I never did any screenshots of the finale, but I should do so, never can have enough pics of Awesome Emily.
Ah, I think I'm maybe thinking of the first episode of S4, then. Or else I just straight up have no idea where picture #10 is from.

I'm one of the ones who has been loving the show more and more as it has gotten on. I think the cast, especially, is starting to gel, where you could tell in the early episodes that they were still new to each other. Lately, everyone has been firing on all cylinders. That might just be me, though.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 12-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's an excellent idea, Betty! Our last Emily survivor was very fun!
Do you mind if I use your photos for a Survivor contest, Matt?
Old 12-06-2011, 04:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Do you mind if I use your photos for a Survivor contest, Matt?
Great idea, Betty. Emily's pictures are free for everyone, I don't own em. If you need any more, maybe we could do an Everwood season 3 Survivor, I've got screenshots from I think the whole season every Emily scene, so I could chose a ton. Or not. However, what you want. B&S maybe, cos some of you didn't watch it.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
Great idea, Betty. Emily's pictures are free for everyone, I don't own em. If you need any more, maybe we could do an Everwood season 3 Survivor, I've got screenshots from I think the whole season every Emily scene, so I could chose a ton. Or not. However, what you want. B&S maybe, cos some of you didn't watch it.
I'll do an Emily survivor on this thread. A season 3 survivor sounds great as well...maybe we can do that one on another thread?
Old 12-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

EMILY SURVIVOR

Each round...select the photo that you like the least until we are left with one winning photo.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jimmy Fallon clip is up on the site. Live with Kelly clip coming later.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread