Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2019, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Yes, I've really enjoyed my My Pillow and I've had no issues with it. I have it on a wedge pillow to help with my acid reflux and it's been a big help. Teresa likes her My Pillow too.
I wonder if it's possible I got defective ones. Yours have no lumps at all?
Old 07-13-2019, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Jerry, I hope you're not working too hard this weekend and the bid you need completed is an easy one without any trouble.
Old 07-14-2019, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Current temperature:

93 F

Feels like:

100 F

We get these days sprinkled throughout July (Minnesota’s warmest month).

Looking forward to August. LOL.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Jerry, I hope you're not working too hard this weekend and the bid you need completed is an easy one without any trouble.
Thanks. I'm still working on the bid as we speak.

At least I'll be able to stay home this Friday.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-14-2019, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thanks. I'm still working on the bid as we speak.

At least I'll be able to stay home this Friday.
Sorry.

Oh so you’ll be home both Thursday (work half a day) and Friday this coming week?
Old 07-14-2019, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Sorry.
Thanks.

Quote:
Oh so you’ll be home both Thursday (work half a day) and Friday this coming week?
No, I'll work a full day at work on Thursday and I'll work a half day at home on Friday and have Friday afternoon off. One week I work a half day from home on Thursday and the other week I work half a day from home on Friday.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-14-2019, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thanks.

No, I'll work a full day at work on Thursday and I'll work a half day at home on Friday and have Friday afternoon off. One week I work a half day from home on Thursday and the other week I work half a day from home on Friday.
Got it. I remembered but was hoping you were saying you’d get two days at home (one more day) because you had to work this weekend. That is what your boss should have given you!
Old 07-14-2019, 08:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Got it. I remembered but was hoping you were saying you’d get two days at home (one more day) because you had to work this weekend. That is what your boss should have given you!
No, he won't do that. I'm so tired of having to deal with him.

Old 07-14-2019, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
No, he won't do that. I'm so tired of having to deal with him.
Sorry, he’s so ignorant and thoughtless.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Sorry, he’s so ignorant and thoughtless.
Thanks. I feel like I didn't even have a weekend off this weekend.

I hope that everyone has a good week.

Old 07-15-2019, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thanks. I feel like I didn't even have a weekend off this weekend.

I hope that everyone has a good week.
I don’t get it... is it in the job description that you have to work weekends if necessary? If not, he has no business asking you to work on the weekend unless he gives you time off during the week to balance it out. I work from home most of the time and I do work on the weekend. But it’s my choice. I spread things out. It’s not necessary but it’s how I set it up. My boss knows I work more from home and that’s part of why working from home is in the cards for me. If I didn’t work from home I wouldn’t touch work (unless it was a serious issue) on the weekend. Your boss is such a tool. I couldn’t imagine what he’s like as a husband and father. For their sake, I hope he has an off switch and changes into a different personality.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Another Severe Thunderstorm presently. Flash Flood Warning. Buddy is not happy right now. I can’t say I’m happy either. This is why I hate summer. Humidity and the severe weather is dangerous. Minnesota’s winters are brutal. But at least with winter storms you can prepare and you don’t have to worry about a tornado picking your entire house up off the ground.
Old 07-16-2019, 09:33 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I don’t get it... is it in the job description that you have to work weekends if necessary? If not, he has no business asking you to work on the weekend unless he gives you time off during the week to balance it out. I work from home most of the time and I do work on the weekend. But it’s my choice. I spread things out. It’s not necessary but it’s how I set it up. My boss knows I work more from home and that’s part of why working from home is in the cards for me. If I didn’t work from home I wouldn’t touch work (unless it was a serious issue) on the weekend. Your boss is such a tool. I couldn’t imagine what he’s like as a husband and father. For their sake, I hope he has an off switch and changes into a different personality.
There’s nothing really written about having to work weekends, but anytime I’ve complained about the long hours or having to work weekends, my boss will say: That’s why we pay you the big bucks. If this was easy we could pay someone half your salary.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
There’s nothing really written about having to work weekends, but anytime I’ve complained about the long hours or having to work weekends, my boss will say: That’s why we pay you the big bucks. If this was easy we could pay someone half your salary.
He always has a sarcastic answer as justification.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
He always has a sarcastic answer as justification.
Yes he does. It's so frustrating.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread