Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2019, 08:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Really weird severe weather here today. It wasn’t even predicted. My dad left for his treatment and 30 minutes later the TV is beeping with a severe thunderstorm warning... suddenly it got super dark and winds were strong. Buddy hates his cut, he’s tired then the sirens go off. He’s on high alert. Winds were super strong but hardly any rain. 30-some minutes later the sun was out again. Sara was home alone and a tree across their street split in two, she looked out the window and saw the tree split live. My dad said it got dark at the clinic (which is 5 miles from home) but no winds. My sister was working in Minneapolis and said they had sunshine all morning and afternoon.
I'm glad that everyone is okay.

It looks like that hurricane/tropical storm is going to hit New Orleans and not come by us, but we may get some rain out of it. I'm relieved that it's not coming here though.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
They wouldn't care.

I have to work this weekend because my boss dumped a bid off on me today that's due Monday. Some things never change.
What a tool, sorry to hear that.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I'm glad that everyone is okay.

It looks like that hurricane/tropical storm is going to hit New Orleans and not come by us, but we may get some rain out of it. I'm relieved that it's not coming here though.
Wonderful news!
Old 07-13-2019, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate hearing about upcoming tropical storms. That usually signals the beginning of one right after the other!
Old 07-13-2019, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Michelle, Jerry, I have a question I have been meaning to ask for a while. Are you two happy with your My Pillow? I'm not. It is lumpy...uneven and no matter how much I plump it..it stays very uneven and lumpy. I am really thinking this pillow is a huge scam.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I hate hearing about upcoming tropical storms. That usually signals the beginning of one right after the other!
I could never live in those key areas for hurricanes... FL, NC, LA, MS. No thank you. I have enough anxiety.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Michelle, Jerry, I have a question I have been meaning to ask for a while. Are you two happy with your My Pillow? I'm not. It is lumpy...uneven and no matter how much I plump it..it stays very uneven and lumpy. I am really thinking this pillow is a huge scam.
I've really enjoyed my My Pillow. I still have to overall sleep fairly propped up and on my side (due to sleep apnea/deviated septum is the cause, and neck/spine issues or else I feel like my breathing is off and can literally hear myself snore at times) but my neck and head pain has decreased (still there but better) since using the My Pillow overall. My dad loves his as well. He has bad neck pain and said his pain has decreased significantly since using the My Pillow. I used to wake up so messed up with other pillows. My neck felt like it was going to fall off. I don't have ANY of that anymore. I can boldly say the My Pillow has helped this. Now as the day moves on my spine and the endless issues get going but at least in the morning I don't have terrible symptoms like I once had. Unless I sleep improperly on my own I am free of those horrible symptoms early in the morning. That, in itself, was worth the purchase.

So I really think it depends on the person, your specific needs, if you received a proper one (maybe the pillow wasn't made right).

I know your pillow was made differently than ours though. Yours is much softer in texture than ours. Mine is very firm.
Old 07-13-2019, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty, if you’re unhappy contact them and ask to return. Remember I told you I accidentally spilled something on mine? No questions asked, they immediately sent me a free one and not only that? They didn’t even ask me to return the original one. So basically I have two now (along with the little ones). Their customer service is so great. I can boldly state the pillow has helped me (my spine is SO bad, severe conditions, so I’d be a true test) my dad was helped, and my sister and brother-in-law use them as well. My sister’s migraines have decreased and my brother-in-law says his upper spine (which is bad) has greatly improved. Like I said, they were more than accommodating when I called with the concern about spilling the coffee on it. Giving me a free one, no questions asked, was pretty cool. So if you’re not happy you should just contact and I bet they’ll work out something for you as far as a return.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-13-2019 at 10:39 AM
Old 07-13-2019, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Betty, if you’re unhappy contact and ask to return. Remember I told you how I accidentally spilled something on mine? No questions asked they immediately sent me a free one and not only that? They didn’t even ask me for the original one. So basically I have two now (sling eithbthrvtwo little ones). That’s why I do not think it’s a scam really. I mean come in addition to the fact that I can attest to the fact that the pillow has helped me, my dad, and my sister and brother-in-law use them as well. I also know they were more than accommodating when I called with the concern about spilling the coffee on it. Giving me a free one, no questions asked, was pretty cool.
I'll contact them. THe pillows I got aren't even..even when I pound them..I have huge lump in certain areas..really uncomfortable.

Jerry, is yours as good as Michelle's and her dad's?
Old 07-13-2019, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ I added more to my post. Sister and brother-in-law stuff.

I should also say all of us got firm pillows.
Old 07-13-2019, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ I added more to my post. Sister and brother-in-law stuff.

I should also say all of us got firm pillows.
Mine is supposed to be softer, but it's still too firm and lumpy...almost like when you wash a pillow and dry it without tennis balls. It's not even...almost seems defected.
Old 07-13-2019, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I'll contact them. THe pillows I got aren't even..even when I pound them..I have huge lump in certain areas..really uncomfortable.

Jerry, is yours as good as Michelle's and her dad's?
Yes, I've really enjoyed my My Pillow and I've had no issues with it. I have it on a wedge pillow to help with my acid reflux and it's been a big help. Teresa likes her My Pillow too.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-13-2019, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Exactly, plus for all this to start so early in the Hurricane Season is really concerning.

Old 07-13-2019, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, I've really enjoyed my My Pillow and I've had no issues with it. I have it on a wedge pillow to help with my acid reflux and it's been a big help. Teresa likes her My Pillow too.
That’s great to hear! So glad both you and Teresa like your My Pillow.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-13-2019 at 03:11 PM
Old 07-13-2019, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Mine is supposed to be softer, but it's still too firm and lumpy...almost like when you wash a pillow and dry it without tennis balls. It's not even...almost seems defected.
Maybe you should consider asking them to replace it? Or maybe getting the same pillow that we all have instead? Or just getting your money back as well. But it does seem weird that all of us have been satisfied so maybe you have a bad one?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread