Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2017, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amont (View Post)
Is everybody okay in the storm? I mean, I don't know where you guys live specifically, but I do remember someone being from Texas. Not sure, though. Also not sure whether it's under discussion anywhere else..
Hi!

The regulars here are all okay. None of us are from Texas... although Alan is closest, residing in neighboring Oklahoma.

However, you are correct about someone on the board being from Texas... she's not a regular anymore but Shelby/cowgirl is from Texas. She presently lives in North Carolina.

Thanks for the concern.

How are you doing?
Old 08-27-2017, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Prime example of the connection I have with my niece, Anna

Last night I stumbled upon some Pink songs that I love. These songs are on some of her oldest albums too so it's not like these songs are current hits.

Anyway, last night I texted/linked Anna a certain song of Pink's and told her this is my favorite song of Pink's.

Anna texted me back immediately (even out with friends) and said she had chills. I asked her why. She said she hadn't listened to Pink in well over a year but two days ago, out of the blue, she decided to listen to her; in particular, the song I linked her in the text! Anna was in disbelief and amazed. The song we BOTH started listening to again over the last two days was released in 2001, so it is not a new Pink hit either. Anna wondered if I psychically picked up on her listening to her song which made me want to listen to it or we just felt each other wanting to listen to this artist/song and that's how it happened originally for the both of us. I told her it could be one or both, but the bottom line is it's our strong Spiritual connection. We also had dreams/encounters about two family members who have passed on the same night TWICE within a week. I reminded her of how she came to see me while my sister was pregnant with her around 5/6 months. I had a "dream" of Anna... she came to see me, she was a baby, she was in my arms and dug her head/upper body into my shoulder area and was hugged/I held her. I told my mom and sister I had a meeting with Anna (we knew her name at that point too since Kris was naming her after our Great-Grandmother who was named Anna and our Grandmother who was named Kathryn) and described her looks in extreme detail. I told them she was beautiful, her features were incredible and that's the first thing we'd notice when Kris delivered Anna. Kris kind of laughed and said no baby looks good right after birth. I told her wait and see. When Anna was born on my birthday (another hint of our connection since she was due on the 13th and was having a C-Section, which, all the more points to an exact date instead of premature based on her positioning, still she had to be born on the 8th ) and hours after her birth, she was in the nursery... a couple walked up to the window with my mom, dad, and I standing there. The guy's like, "Wow, that baby is beautiful, she's gorgeous, look at her features." A GUY said this. My mom chimed in and told him it was her Granddaughter who was only a few hours old. The guy almost collapsed on the floor. He's like no way! He said she looked way too good to have just been born. My mom looked at me in amazement remembering what I had predicted to her and my sister as we both smiled back and forth.

So yes, I told Anna it is our strong Spiritual connection we've always had. She agreed. She then started telling the people she was with about the situation and even her friend mentioned the biggest clue was being born on my birthday. Yes, that, and meeting a few months before she was born. The Pink situation was an awesome reminder of how true this connection really is.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, Michelle! ^^^^^ I am getting chills reading that.
Old 08-27-2017, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Thanks.

Yes, it's pretty cool. Anna and I are still discussing this morning. Regarding the song... it was released in 2001 like I mentioned which would have made 1 years old when it was originally released. So when Anna discovered Pink around age 12/13, she got to know her songs from way more recent albums. She had to discover this hit from her second album which makes it even more incredible that we'd both be listening to the very same song within two days time.

How's your weekend going?

Last edited by jediwands; 08-27-2017 at 11:57 AM
Old 08-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Same for me .

Michelle you and Anna are lucky to have such strong connection. That's rare and does not happen often in life, but you have it and it will be with you always!
Old 08-27-2017, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Forgot to mention I actually collapsed around 1. Up at 5 to feed Buddy. Not sure if I'll go back to sleep. I have to go grocery shopping around 8 then I have my Fantasy Draft at 11. Oh and Anna and Sara won their first game in Duluth yesterday. Not going up with brother-in-law this morning because of my Fantasy Football Draft. My sister updates me perfectly so I feel like I'm there. She's sending pictures and videos too.
How did the games go?

Quote:
What are you up to today?
Well I had relaxing weekend which consisted of me doing nothing . My Internet connection was awful so I could not post. I have no idea how I always manage to have problems with Internet connection. There must be some conspiracy against me .

Talking about connection there is a woman that my cousin (the guy that had a mouth with my mom) knows from somewhere (no idea where). She claims that she can talk to dead people. She had some long conversation with my mother Saturday and I am not sure that I should trust her or not. I am undecided if she told those things my mom because she wanted to hear it or something else.

She told her that her mother is sorry that my mother was ignored while she was alive and that she will be now protected. The woman also asked who I am named after. My mother told her about my grandfather and our connection. The woman said that he protects me from above. That I could believe. She also told her that I am born between two big holidays (my mother could not get what holidays she talks about) and that I am born with luck. She told her that I am persistent and get what I want. It might not be quick, but slowly and steady I get what I want. She mentioned that she sees success for me (that part I have heard when I had astrology chart done so it might be part of my natal chart). She told her that soon I will tell my mom some really good news, that I will get married and I will have kid and that she sees the number 17 for me a lot in a good light. She even told her that if I marry foreigner we should get the marriage license here. That marriage/kid part does not ring true to me. It is something my mother would want to hear, but it's not something that rings true with me. She also said my mom that the things will happen the way I want them happen and that I will know what needs to be done. My mother asked her if she has to sell something or not and she told her that she should ask me because I will know what needs to be done. Not sure if this is true or she just did not know what to tell her hence why she should ask me.

I told my mom that I have to see the woman to know if she lies or not for real. Interestingly I saw the woman only twice and it was on my grandmother's funeral. First it was while we were still in the house and the second was when we were on the cemetery. My mother had mentioned something about this woman and honestly the moment I saw her I knew who she was. I saw her and I knew that this is the woman my mother have mentioned to me.

I guess she wants to see me too because she asked my mother when I will be back visiting them. I am not sure. I feel like she knows what my mom wants to hear and tells her stuff. This does not mean that she does not have abilities or that she does not talk to dead people. She might, but some of the stuff she said are just not something I see happening.

She told my mother that one reason why my grandmother is not appearing in her dreams might be because my grandmother feels bad about ignoring our family. That might be true. The last time I saw my grandmother in the hospital I felt that she realized that she did not know me at all. And that's true. The sad reality is that only my parents and my grandfather knew me. At least I was lucky to have three people that love me and accept me as who I am. Some relatives of my mother (who have never seen me before the funeral and the 40th day thing) told her that they were surprised by the way I talk to my father. They said that they were surprised to see such interaction between father and daughter and that we looked like friends and not parent and a child.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Game went great, they won both games. It wasn't easy though, the first game they won 2-1 and the second one was 3-1. Yes, what I have with Anna is special and rare. We definitely know this. It's a wonderful thing. We got a new router this weekend because the old router constantly needed unplugged, then plugged in again, sometimes 1-2 times a week. Sucks about your internet issues.

Wow, really interesting about this woman who might be a medium. I've told you before about your Grandfather... I know he's watching over you, I feel it and think about it anytime you're even remotely mentioning him. So if it helps validate her, just know that what she said I've said and definitely continue to feel concerning your Grandfather.

Really interesting about what else she said, especially about your Grandmother and the rest of the stuff about you. I think it's totally up to you if you want to meet her or not. You are right, you need to get more of a feel about her before you commit to what she's saying and embrace it. Totally up to you. The good news is if you do meet her, you STILL have the choice to not believe her. If you don't meet her, you might never know if the information is valuable if that makes sense.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Game went great, they won both games. It wasn't easy though, the first game they won 2-1 and the second one was 3-1.
Awesome!

Quote:
Yes, what I have with Anna is special and rare. We definitely know this. It's a wonderful thing.
Yes . Not everyone has this!

Quote:
We got a new router this weekend because the old router constantly needed unplugged, then plugged in again, sometimes 1-2 times a week. Sucks about your internet issues.
We will see how it will go. I have no luck .

Quote:
Wow, really interesting about this woman who might be a medium. I've told you before about your Grandfather... I know he's watching over you, I feel it and think about it anytime you're even remotely mentioning him. So if it helps validate her, just know that what she said I've said and definitely continue to feel concerning your Grandfather.
That part is true. I know that, but the thing is that she asked my mother who I am named after. My mother told her about grandmother and how he died. I mean everyone that hears this story could say that I have connection with him and it won't be a stretch.

Quote:
Really interesting about what else she said, especially about your Grandmother and the rest of the stuff about you. I think it's totally up to you if you want to meet her or not. You are right, you need to get more of a feel about her before you commit to what she's saying and embrace it. Totally up to you. The good news is if you do meet her, you STILL have the choice to not believe her. If you don't meet her, you might never know if the information is valuable if that makes sense.
I have come to a point where I do believe that some people are mediums. I am just not sure what I could think about her because honestly my mother tends to answer more than what she was asked for and people could use this to their advantage.

I am 1000 % sure about my grandfather. I could believe the grandmother stuff. What I have issues with is the marriage stuff and especially the children stuff because I don't feel that at all. Like she told her that she sees me happy with a kid, but I don't want kids. She might have seen me with someone else's kid happy. Who knows.

I am not opposed meeting to her. Obviously she has to want to meet me too for this to work . But yeah I will know more if I could talk to her directly.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Awesome!

Yes . Not everyone has this!

We will see how it will go. I have no luck .

That part is true. I know that, but the thing is that she asked my mother who I am named after. My mother told her about grandmother and how he died. I mean everyone that hears this story could say that I have connection with him and it won't be a stretch.
True.

Quote:

I have come to a point where I do believe that some people are mediums. I am just not sure what I could think about her because honestly my mother tends to answer more than what she was asked for and people could use this to their advantage.

I am 1000 % sure about my grandfather. I could believe the grandmother stuff. What I have issues with is the marriage stuff and especially the children stuff because I don't feel that at all. Like she told her that she sees me happy with a kid, but I don't want kids. She might have seen me with someone else's kid happy. Who knows.

I am not opposed meeting to her. Obviously she has to want to meet me too for this to work . But yeah I will know more if I could talk to her directly.
I can definitely tell you that I have communication with those in Spirit and it's becoming more and more apparent each and every day. There's only so much validation from family and friends where I have to admit that I am a Medium. There's no other explanation in my case because the validation is constant. My sister, the scientist tells me I am... then I definitely am. So I know they exist because I exist. LOL

But certainly, there are some fakes out there for sure. I've come across several while evolving my Gift and talking with people. It's like you either are or you aren't, there's no in between yet some people, sadly, try to fool you and make you believe otherwise for financial gain or just because they are repulsive. It's sickening. So I understand why you are cautious, especially on the parts you specifically listed. If you see her would you go to her office or how would that work?
Old 08-28-2017, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can definitely tell you that I have communication with those in Spirit and it's becoming more and more apparent each and every day. There's only so much validation from family and friends where I have to admit that I am a Medium. There's no other explanation in my case because the validation is constant. My sister, the scientist tells me I am... then I definitely am. So I know they exist because I exist. LOL
You definitely exist so yeah there are people like you. I get that. I also think that the more you accept who you are, the better you will get at this. You are embracing it now so I am expecting spirits to communicate more and more with you.

Quote:
But certainly, there are some fakes out there for sure. I've come across several while evolving my Gift and talking with people. It's like you either are or you aren't, there's no in between yet some people, sadly, try to fool you and make you believe otherwise for financial gain or just because they are repulsive. It's sickening. So I understand why you are cautious, especially on the parts you specifically listed. If you see her would you go to her office or how would that work?
She might not even be fake. She might just say things that my mother interpreted in her own way. Like I said saying "I see her with a kid happy" does not always mean she will have a kid. It might just mean I see her in the future happy and there is a kid with her. That kid might be my niece or someone else's.

For example she said there will be no surgery for my grandmother. My cousin took it to mean that we shouldn't do the surgery. My mother took in a way she is fake. And the truth was that indeed there was no surgery. They opened her up and realized that there is nothing they can do.

So words can be interpreted in different ways. And I can't be sure what she really said and what my mother actually interpreted in her own way. Another reason why I need to talk to the woman directly. I am not sure that she even has office. I don't know. My mother has her phone number so if I want to meet her, my mother could set it up.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

At my nieces home opener in the stadium! Just started!

Last edited by jediwands; 08-29-2017 at 05:13 PM
Old 08-29-2017, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
At my nieces home opener in the stadium! Just started!
How did the game go? Who they played against?

So remember how I lost my debit card? Well I managed to also loose my access card for work and a discount card for groceries shop nearby. As far as seriousness goes, it's nothing major, but I think that it's just another sign how emotionally tired I am. I guess I am so much in my own world (which happens when I am drained) that I loose or misplace stuff.

I hope that I will be able to get a new access card for work without too much hassle.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You definitely exist so yeah there are people like you. I get that. I also think that the more you accept who you are, the better you will get at this. You are embracing it now so I am expecting spirits to communicate more and more with you.

She might not even be fake. She might just say things that my mother interpreted in her own way. Like I said saying "I see her with a kid happy" does not always mean she will have a kid. It might just mean I see her in the future happy and there is a kid with her. That kid might be my niece or someone else's.

For example she said there will be no surgery for my grandmother. My cousin took it to mean that we shouldn't do the surgery. My mother took in a way she is fake. And the truth was that indeed there was no surgery. They opened her up and realized that there is nothing they can do.

So words can be interpreted in different ways. And I can't be sure what she really said and what my mother actually interpreted in her own way. Another reason why I need to talk to the woman directly. I am not sure that she even has office. I don't know. My mother has her phone number so if I want to meet her, my mother could set it up.
How did your mother connect with this woman initially?
Old 08-30-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
How did the game go? Who they played against?

So remember how I lost my debit card? Well I managed to also loose my access card for work and a discount card for groceries shop nearby. As far as seriousness goes, it's nothing major, but I think that it's just another sign how emotionally tired I am. I guess I am so much in my own world (which happens when I am drained) that I loose or misplace stuff.

I hope that I will be able to get a new access card for work without too much hassle.
We won, 3-2 but it was a tough game from start to finish and the parents of the opponent were horrible... oh my God were they bad. These horrible men (grown men) were swearing, saying horrendous things throughout the entire game. Since I wasn't sitting with our group I was close to these clowns. I wanted to tell them to shut the fck up. I was so tempted.

We played a northern city team, it was a non-conference game.

Wow, yes, it's not like you to lose things so easily. It does show emotionally drained you are. How is work going?
Old 08-30-2017, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How did your mother connect with this woman initially?
Through my cousin (the one had a mouth with her). He is the one that brought this woman in the hospital to talk to my grandmother. So in the funeral she tried to talk a little bit to my mother and then I guess they invited her (or she came on her own I am not sure) last Saturday for the 3rd month and she told my mother that she wants to talk to her.