Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2006, 07:23 AM
buffyannAlex

They're cute.
I actually don't mind those two dating at all. This doesn't show on screen whatsoever so that's totally cool. I'm happy if they're happy
Old 06-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex
They're cute.
I actually don't mind those two dating at all. This doesn't show on screen whatsoever so that's totally cool. I'm happy if they're happy
I feel the exact same way
Old 06-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Passionate Fan

They are both great actors and seems like great person! So they deserve each other! Emily seemed really funny on the season 1 DVD, planning the whole "fart" gag and laughing so hard about it. And Chris is a walking comedian so....they do seem to "fit".

Icon by me
dawnie@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Oh man I literally *just* found out these two were dating. So cute! I always loved Amy and Bright on the show, they were hilarious. Add me please!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Shannon*
Oh man I literally *just* found out these two were dating. So cute! I always loved Amy and Bright on the show, they were hilarious. Add me please!
Added you

It's not unusual for peopel to just find out about Emily and Chris, since they are not a very public couple. But that's what I like about them
Old 06-16-2006, 07:29 PM
New Fan

Shannon- I'm in the same boat lol. I just found out by reading previous posts. I had no earthly idea that these two were dating but I think it's awesome even though it was very unexpected. Good for them. I'm glad they aren't one of those "Hollywood" couples that flaunts their relationship (ex. Chad Michael Murray & Sophia Bush). That kind of stuff is meant to be private.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

It certainly is. I love how private they are. They really are so "anti-Hollywood" and that's the way to go. Not only does their relationship stand a better chance of lasting, but they are both so obviously down to earth and real, I'm beyond impressed.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

i love those emily/chris-pics!! i have an ava of it...
these two are incredible cute together
~NS+HJS~always&forever~
Riemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Hum...without wanting to go OT, I don't think Chad and Sophia "flaunted" their relationship....They didn't try to hide it, that's true, but then, should you hide your relationship? I mean, it's something to be proud of, not ashame. Plus, Emily and Chris aren't hiding their relationship either, they are kissing in those pics and we knew about them for a while but there was no pics of them. My guess is, they are simply less known than Chad and Sophia. If Everwood had been a hit like One Tree Hill, there would be paparazis pics of Emily/Chris everywhere also!

Icon by me
dawnie@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 03:18 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm still crushed Amy and Bright never hooked up on the show.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
I'm still crushed Amy and Bright never hooked up on the show.

I think there is a vast difference between how the media viewed Everwood and One Tree Hill and that's why Chad/Sophia were in the spotlight and why Chris/Emily were able to get away from that for the most part.

One Tree Hill has always been known as a teen soap and with that, CMM and JL were known as the poster boy teen hunks. Same goes for Sophia, Hilarie and Joie as the "teen IT girls." So the media treated them accordingly by giving the teen fans the dish, etc.

With Everwood, it is a family drama and the entire tone and appearance of this show is much different. It's common knowledge that the media does take this show more seriously. Just check out the constant articles on this show as being one of, if not the very best show on TV.. It is a critically acclaimed show. So with that, Greg/Emily/Chris were never pimped in the same way as CMM, JL, and SB have been.

Therefore, the CMM/SB relationship was going to be big time covered by the media because it was all about money, selling the teen mags for the teen audience that crave getting the dish, etc.

Whereas with Greg/Emily and now Chris/Emily, the media understood that the target audience for Everwood was always much, much different than a teen soap... So they treated it accordingly.

I still love the fact that Chris/Emily do seem like extremely private people as well. In fact, Greg/Emily/Chris have never loved the spotlight, they were never about wanting to be known for what they look like which in my mind, is amazing because, well, just look at them.. I love that it has always been about their acting first and everything else comes way secondary. And being on a mature, critically acclaimed show, coupled with filming in a remote area in Utah certainly made this entirely possible for them.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-18-2006 at 10:21 AM
Old 06-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I know I'm a bit late to the group but I loved the Amy/Bright relationship on the show, I always wanted that with my brother, could I be added to the list?

I just found out about Chris and Emily a week ago but it doesn't bother me. Whatever makes them happy.

~Rachel~
twinkiecat28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkiecat28
I know I'm a bit late to the group but I loved the Amy/Bright relationship on the show, I always wanted that with my brother, could I be added to the list?
Of course, adding you right now.

I always enjoyed the Amy/Bright relationship. They bickered like crazy but through it all, they always loved each other and you could see that in such an immediate way. In every season, in fact, you were able to see how much these two siblings cared about each other. It was a beautiful thing..
Old 06-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Michelle- You left before I could ask you, and i don't know when we'll catch up again. I was wondering what you wnated to do in reguards to Emily/Chris. If you wanted to have this one double for Bright/Amy Chris/Emily? Is that allowed?
Old 06-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23
Michelle- You left before I could ask you, and i don't know when we'll catch up again. I was wondering what you wnated to do in reguards to Emily/Chris. If you wanted to have this one double for Bright/Amy Chris/Emily? Is that allowed?
Yeah, sorry about leaving so quickly. My friend showed up instantly and we were hitting the ice cream shop. Heh.

Hmm. Well, we can do either, or, I think. I mean, yeah it is sort of tough because we have a duel thing going on right now with the characters being siblings and the actors being together romantically.

It's certainly an original situation.. We can maybe try to keep it as is at first and take it from there..

Last edited by jediwands; 06-18-2006 at 06:26 PM
Reply   Post New Thread