Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2004, 02:00 AM
New Fan

alana as wonder woman?

I think she'd make a fantastic Wonder Woman. I know they're doing a movie. I hope they are tuning in! XOXO.

P.S. Penn is a hottie!
Old 09-30-2004, 04:18 AM
Banned

I must say that I didn't fully appreciate her beauty and first. Maria is good at sticking by her man. At first I thought she was just a "glamour" girl. All over David because he is the next best thing to David. I know see her in the true light. She is a part of the team. Helping Will with the business and being like real partner. I do think that she still feels for David. I mean he was her highschool love after all. I think that if her little hinting on things that are David is very bad. Will has a hard time dealing with the fact that his brother is back and now he questions the trust. I don't blame him though. The entire situation is very difficult. The only one who can really stop any hurting is Maria.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Appeared in the music video "All Or Nothing" by pop group O-Town
I knew she looked familiar and this is where I know her from. I'm the biggest O-Town fan. She just scored major points.

I liked Maria much more in this episode. She seems to genuinely care about Will, but at the same time, she remembers David as the carefree high school love of her life. She seems very intelligent and confident in herself.

Lisa
Old 10-01-2004, 12:50 AM
Absolute Fan

I think she is the trophy gf. She is a big help, but she seemed to follow Will around. I loved her dance scene in the beginning. I also loved how she slammed him down on the bed when he tried to resist.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Absolute Fan

New pic from the WB:

She looks pretty mad to me...

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Alana is really beautiful! I haven't seen anyone as gorgeous as her since Sophia Bush. I hope she does well! I love her character!
Old 10-13-2004, 01:14 AM
New Fan

We should support her over on the WB website. I know the WB checks their forums for input. I really would like to see more of her on the show beyond the capacity of running the Mountain.
Old 10-13-2004, 01:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by michellebelle
We should support her over on the WB website. I know the WB checks their forums for input. I really would like to see more of her on the show beyond the capacity of running the Mountain.
That's a good idea, I haven't been to the WB boards in a long time... I didn't know the WB paid much attention to that, but thanks for bringing it up! I hope there are a lot of fans on that board expressing that same opinon, and I'll be sure to head on over myself to have some input They really do need to expand on her character, but I think that they might start doing that in the next eppy.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:58 PM
Absolute Fan

i really like maria! i like that character so much and she seems so cool. she is beautiful, i thnk i'll make some fanart with her, maybe a bannar. I really like her on the mountain!!

"can we take a ride, get out of this place while we still have time?"
Old 10-16-2004, 01:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by terresita
i really like maria! i like that character so much and she seems so cool. she is beautiful, i thnk i'll make some fanart with her, maybe a bannar. I really like her on the mountain!!
I'm glad you like her character, and yes, she is very pretty. It would be great if you could make a banner for this thread, if you have the time
Old 10-21-2004, 11:51 PM
New Fan

I thought Maria was so there emotionally last night. What an amazing actress. At first I thought she had a Charisma Carpenter vibe, but now I feel like she's much more. That scene had me in tears! xoxo
Old 10-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by michellebelle
I thought Maria was so there emotionally last night. What an amazing actress. At first I thought she had a Charisma Carpenter vibe, but now I feel like she's much more. That scene had me in tears! xoxo
Interesting... I can kinda see the CC vibe going on....

Yeah, I loved how chipper she was meeting everyone and how she kept everything under control. It was great to see David and Will show some appreciation for her, also.

She did a spectacular job with the discovery scene. That was so touching. And my heart just broke when it became obvious that she wouldn't have blamed David... how she needed him. Gah. It was so vulnerable, and when she realized how she'd kissed him... and .... she just ran away... it was so well done. Great episode for her, I love how we saw more of a focus on Maria.
Old 10-29-2004, 06:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Philosophist
I'm glad you like her character, and yes, she is very pretty. It would be great if you could make a banner for this thread, if you have the time

sorry i have totally forgot about the board..... not the show, just the board lol but i will make an effort to hang here a bit more i m workin on that bannar as we speak!

Old 10-29-2004, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

so i made two...hope they are alright! take your pick

let me know if you like them or if not i can make a new one or somethin...just really liked these pics of her!!! are they too big?

Old 10-29-2004, 09:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Those are fabulous terresita!!! Thank you so much for making them. We really appreciate it. They may need to be resized. Let me ask Amber.

Thanks again,
Lisa