Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2004, 04:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Maria Serrano/Alana de la Garza Appreciation Thread

A SPECIAL thanks to terresita for the beautiful banner!

The Maria/Alana Supporters List
1) Pace & Jo
2)Philosophist
3)terresita
4) randomalien13

If you would like to be added to the supporter list, just post on the board that you would like to be added. You can also PM Pace & Jo or Philosophist.

Filmography from IMDb:

Perfect Lie, The (2005) (filming) .... Sophia
"Mountain, The" (2004) TV Series .... Maria
Segundo, El (2004) .... Delicia
Carnival Knowledge (2002)
"All My Children" (1970) TV Series .... Rosa Santos (#2) (2001)
... aka "All My Children: The Summer of Seduction" (1970) (USA: promotional title)

Filmography as: Actress, Notable TV Guest Appearances
Notable TV Guest Appearances

"Two and a Half Men" (2003) playing "Crystal" in episode: "No Sniffing, No Wowing" (episode # 1.21) 3 May 2004
"Las Vegas" (2003) playing "Shelly" in episode: "Pros and Cons" (episode # 1.7) 10 November 2003
"JAG" (1995) playing "Maria Elena" in episode: "A Tangled Webb: Part 2" (episode # 9.1) 26 September 2003

Mini bio from IMDb:

Alana De La Garza knew as a child that she wanted to be an actor. Born on June 18th in Columbus, Ohio, she moved to Texas at the age of nine and started in the business by way of modeling when she was thirteen. Persuaded to enter the Miss Teen El Paso Beauty Pageant, Alana won the title of Miss Photogenic.

Alana and her family took in and cared for disabled foster children. This led her to become a pre-school teacher for children with special needs. She found this very rewarding but still felt that something was missing from her life. At the University of Texas, Alana changed her major to physical therapy, and then again, to social work. Still her dream beckoned. She decided to face her truth, and go with what her true passion was all along, to become an actor. Alana relocated to Orlando, Florida. There she auditioned for and landed small roles in independent films and commercials and even a role on an episode of "Mortal Kombat: Conquest" (1998). Her work took her overseas to Cape Town, South Africa as well as other locations where she continued to find success in both modeling and commercials. After auditioning for a major television series in New York City, Alana decided it was time to really get serious and go for it. She moved to New York, and within six months she was finally seeing her true ambitions coming to light. She was featured in the Brooks & Dunn and O-Town music videos and then she landed the very visible role of Rosa Santos on "All My Children" (1970). She is currently considering various projects both in film and television. She landed a role in the independent film 'Texas Heat' and has the lead role in a major motion picture currently in development entitled 'Pantheon'.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.

Last edited by Pace & Jo; 12-06-2004 at 04:24 PM
Old 08-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Extreme Fan

hmm, she looks like one of those, strong, mysterious female characters. is she anson's (his character's) girlfriend?
Old 08-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Philosophist
hmm, she looks like one of those, strong, mysterious female characters. is she anson's (his character's) girlfriend?
I'm not sure about that. If I had to guess, and this is ONLY guessing, I would say she could be a potential love interest of Davids. I think she is absolutely gorgeous.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 08-13-2004, 10:58 PM
Extreme Fan

yes, very pretty. and you're probably right about her and david, in the wb description they said he had 2 girls he had to choose from. but then again they have to have other male characters get some action, right? lol.
Old 08-14-2004, 02:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes, I agree. Sam, Will, and Travis all deserve some play. Of couse they will all go for the same woman, which will ultimately be decided by fist fighting. FUN FUN FUN!!

Old 08-14-2004, 02:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Kmart ad:

Old 08-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pace & Jo
which will ultimately be decided by fist fighting. FUN FUN FUN!!
oh! and then we can see how good they are at fake-punching! ha! awesome! (and then the girl probably will say she doesn't want any of them because she's not something to be fought over :: that's the way it always goes, isn't it? )

you're spoiling us with all those pics! (not that i'm complaining ) i've seen the one with all three of them but i haven't seen the individual one yet. very pretty.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Philosophist
oh! and then we can see how good they are at fake-punching! ha! awesome! (and then the girl probably will say she doesn't want any of them because she's not something to be fought over :: that's the way it always goes, isn't it? )
That is sooo true. The girl is shocked that these two guys are fighting over her, even though she led both of them on. Then she decides she doesn't want either one.

I love that pic of her for Kmart. Her hair is beautiful.

Old 08-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pace & Jo
Then she decides she doesn't want either one.
exactly. but we all know that'll just be a phase where she plays hard to get. she'll end up with one of them, most likely. with all the hot guys up in that mountain? i'd count on it. lol.
Old 08-14-2004, 10:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Lol I know! There are too many good looking guys to go to waste.

Old 08-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Extreme Fan

lol definitely. it's almost unrealistic. but oh well! that's the great thing about tv!
Old 08-14-2004, 10:30 PM
Absolute Fan

I love TV. I don't care what my parents say, its not pathetic.

Old 08-14-2004, 10:46 PM
Extreme Fan

lol. me too. even if it is pathetic, i don't care, i'm proud of it!
Old 08-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Lol, me 2. You basically feel like you are friends with the characters you are watching.

Old 08-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Extreme Fan

yes! i'd love to be friends in real life with all those fictional characters. *sigh*