Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2003, 06:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

its like my first holiday ever and i can't wait. can't wait for tonights ep either [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 03:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Enjoy yer holiday darcybabe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Credit to degrassi_icons
for my icon
Old 07-06-2003, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I'm going to miss the new episode tomorrow night.

What time that is is repeated on Saturday night again ?! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 06:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

the repeat is on around 11.50 but it could be later so make sure that you check the TV guide.

that was a great ep i can't belive irina escaped i never really trusted her though so i didn't really surprised me i did get a little worried about vaughn i so glad that syd trusted him. she practically said she loves him she just has to actually say it to him [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 09:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by darcybabe:
<STRONG>

I'm flying into rome and out of venice. will stop off in Florence and pisa for a day or 2.
(</STRONG>
hi, i'm back from holiday, and havent watched the episode yet am going to watch it soon as i get off the net!!

i loved rome and we went to pisa as well, but the weather was very hot, it was 35 degrees so be prepared!!
Old 07-07-2003, 02:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, finally got to watch last weeks episode, and omg it was really good!!

couldn't believe that they suspected vaughn, but it was really sweet that weiss and sydney risked getting in trouble to warn him off the investigation.

and will giving all the info to evil francie in his sleep, hopefully they find out soon about her!!

it was obvious that irina was planning something, esp with her last conversation with sydney - but to get together with jack just before escaping, he is gonna be so mad that she had him fooled again.

it must have been something her and sark had planned all along, but then why did she give herself up in the first place? was it just to play "games" with jack?

but new episode tonight cant wait to see what happens next!!
Old 07-08-2003, 03:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, anyone else around, it seems to be just me on this thread at the mo!!

anyway great episode last night!!

i couldn't believe it at the beginning when they showed sydney and irina chasing each other and then the shout we have a woman down, it really made it look like irina had been killed - only to later find out it was emily!!

but i was soo shocked when they found out that jack had put a passive tracker in irina, it was like he had expected her to escape all along and knew that could lead them to sloane thus freeing sydney.
but how funny was marshall's line when he said how did you manage to implant it without her noticing!!

i was feeling really sorry for jack last week after it looked like irina had conned him but it looks like he was playing her hoping to get sloane.

apart from that it was great to see emily again and her scene with sydney was really sweet, also i was kinda glad that irina is still alive as she is a great charecter and it would have been a shame if they had killed her off.

though sydney has to find out about evil francie soon -the scene when she gave vaughn the tie was weird.
Old 07-08-2003, 04:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I decided to watch dawson's creek last night, so i will have to wait till saturday now

Credit to degrassi_icons
for my icon
Old 07-08-2003, 05:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i'm gonna watch dawsons creek on friday or sunday as at least it repeats at a decent time and i couldnt wait for alias!!
Old 07-08-2003, 05:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

hello everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2003, 12:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance:
<STRONG>hi, i'm gonna watch dawsons creek on friday or sunday as at least it repeats at a decent time and i couldnt wait for alias!!</STRONG>
I will probably stay up to watch alias

Credit to degrassi_icons
for my icon
Old 07-09-2003, 01:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i always forget what time its shows on saturday, but next week wont be a problem as e4+1 starts, so i'm gonna watch alias at 9.00 and dc at 10.00!!
Old 07-09-2003, 02:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>hi, i always forget what time its shows on saturday, but next week wont be a problem as e4+1 starts, so i'm gonna watch alias at 9.00 and dc at 10.00!!</STRONG>
I notice the new channel, i will have to ask to if i can watch both but hopefully i will be able to

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Credit to degrassi_icons
for my icon
Old 07-11-2003, 01:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, this week has gone soo slow, one advantage of watching it on a saturday is its not soo long until the next episode!!
Old 07-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>hi, this week has gone soo slow, one advantage of watching it on a saturday is its not soo long until the next episode!!</STRONG>
good point

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Credit to degrassi_icons
for my icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread