Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2003, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

WOW!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] BEAU-TI-FUL SARK... just luv'in the sark piccies and the da ones too...
thanks ceci and cat

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Shetan
Old 12-07-2003, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Putin!Fish yay!!

Hehe my math teacher made a reference to Sherlock Holmes the other day and I just about fell outta my chair.

Quote:
Becca, think that's the FIRST time I've ever seen you post without the Blinkie.
I know!! It was soo weird.

Blue - Great fic!!

Ceci, a SpoV?! You've got to be kidding. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Welcome to the... light side haha.

Quote:
Those eyes! My lord, those eyes! I want my children to have those eyes!
That's why we're a harem! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yay for the pics and fanarts! I love them all. Those new David pics are realllly nice.

Cat, good song. It does fit Sark pretty nicely doesn't it?

I d/led the S2 bloopers the other day, there were some cute David bits. He's really funny when he screws up his lines lol.

All right so I was thinking. Sloane wouldn't hire Sark to kill Syd would he? Because that would just be odd. We know Sark wants her to pay for "killing" his dad and hurting Allison but yeah... that would be odd.

ETA: I just d/led and watched the David interview about the Alias video game from AM. It's short less than two minutes actually but it's David and him without the accent.

Becca [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[ 12-07-2003: Message edited rosweldreamr47 ]
Old 12-07-2003, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This week I am getting spoiled. Love the art and pics
Old 12-07-2003, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Ceci, Angel & Blue, amazing arts! Love the icy blue eyes on yours, Angel!

Taking a break from studying..'tis PUTIN NIGHT! Er, Alias night. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Becca,

As soon as Blue and I saw your post, we both ran off to download the interview with David... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I had to upgrade my RM just to watch it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Soooo worth it. Hee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] David is such a doll... Usually it bugs me when grown men admit to loving video games... But somehow with David it's actually endearing... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Love your sig, Becks. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And I was cracking up when David said he hadn't seen his character on the game yet, cause he's not good enough to reach that level... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ceci

*goes to watch vid again like the obsessive freak she is* [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cecilia:
<STRONG>

*goes to watch vid again like the obsessive freak she is* [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hee...I'm just as bad! I cannot get over that cute chuckle at the end!

Thanks for letting us know, Becca! I love the sig [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Hehe Putin night, I like the sounds of that!

Blue and Ceci glad you were so excited about the clip lol.

I was looking to see if AM had S1 bloopers actually and I saw a thing for a David Anders Player Interview and I was like what is this and HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT IT?! So needless to say I was downloading it in like five seconds.

David could pick his nose and it would be endearing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Glad the sig is loved. He said it and I was like oh I must have it!! Just the way he said it and the hand motions!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Haha mysterious interview caps! I had been wondering where those came from in the banner.

Cat it's at AM under The Cast clips I believe. I want to know what they were laughing at too!! I really loved the part near the end where David just sort of slaps his hands together, it cracks me up for some reason.

EEE tonight is soooo good. It's like one big Sarkgasm!!

Old 12-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Total Fan

I was wishing his name was something cool, but it's ok. They should have just stuck with Mr. Sark [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Joining in the Becks!Sig!Lurve.

LOVED when Sark peeped through the hole just when Syd was about to get the Rambaldi thang.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

*snooglePutin*

"Hello, Daddy"

Eep. Eep. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Boreanaz:
<STRONG>I was wishing his name was something cool, but it's ok. They should have just stuck with Mr. Sark [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
He has a name now?! It figures that during the thirty seconds my cable dies, Sark gets a name... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Meh?

I know it, but didn't notice they said it. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Leave it to me to not catch Sark's name. [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] I've got the tape though so I'll be looking for it when I get the chance to sit you know RIGHT BY the speakers lol. I will not find out until I hear it off the TV though, and if that means I have to wait 5 weeks to find out since my hearing can be pretty sucky then well... then... well... *deep breath* I'll wait 5... 5 weeks.

Random but OMG it is actually warm in my house for once, I think I am going to die from the sheer greatness of it. It's never warm in here, my sister and I freeze all of the time.

Oh man when Sark peeped through the hole I just about killed myself laughing. That was so funny. I mean I'm not sure why you would look back down there through the hole after you got what you came for but hey it was funny nonetheless.

The whole Putin/Dad thing was killing me. I just wanted to huggle him forever during that scene. Gah the acting!! Greatness. That was just amazing.

Old 12-07-2003, 09:46 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] jus dropping by...

wow! totally [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all the fanart, wallpaper and pics! ohhh look at his eyes! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

eM

"Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great.
You can be that great generation...
Make Poverty History in 2005.
Make History in 2005.
Then we can all stand with our heads held high."

- Nelson Mandela
Old 12-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

does someone hate me? because I can't get the interview to work. I haven't been able to get the bloopers either [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

This was a very good Sark episode. I think they were trying to make up for his absence in the past episodes.

He was very scary with all the torturing going on, but still as sexy as hell. Only him [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 12:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rosweldreamr47:
<STRONG>
David could pick his nose and it would be endearing! </STRONG>
Just had to repost that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Man, I loved tonight. We find out his name, meet his dad, get a Sarkney wink!!!!, see him torture and kill people, see him in casual wear [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], yup..just another Sarktastic Alias night.

Was I the only one who didn't find the Sark/Syd thing unbelieveable? Being in jail for two years has made him lose his touch...I found it hard to believe that Syd could just knock him out like that, or was it just me? It just seemed too easy.

New DA art. Again. After watching the clip, I had to get the caps.

[ 12-07-2003: Message edited blueangel9903 ]