Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

thanks tou. She asked him if he would stay with her and said they could just sleep, not that they had to.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

maybe they didn't....
Old 04-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

tou, I heard it's suppose to be up to our interpretation according to the DC website

I love when she takes his hand and says "let's go" like she's saying he's more important than schmoozing with the Worthington kids. Joey was hoping that by some miracle that Pacey would get into Worthington with her, so they could be together

off topic. I am so mad at youtube. They took down so many good PJ episode clips.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
tou, I heard it's suppose to be up to our interpretation according to the DC website

I love when she takes his hand and says "let's go" like she's saying he's more important than schmoozing with the Worthington kids. Joey was hoping that by some miracle that Pacey would get into Worthington with her, so they could be together

off topic. I am so mad at youtube. They took down so many good PJ episode clips.
you mean full episodes? or also clips?
that really sucks.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

both unfortunately

Old 04-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
both unfortunately
if you add me as a friend on youtube you can watch full episodes from S3. i set them to private.

Alright, so im up to the finishing touches on my best of S4 video. you will notice that a lot of cute scenes were cut, cuz as we all know... the limit is 10 minutes. i still have 38 seconds to cut out and im having a tough time choosing the right one

Last edited by Touldengal; 04-06-2007 at 06:17 PM
Old 04-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

thanks tou. can't wait to watch your video. Can you tell me how to add you as a friend? thanks

Old 04-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
thanks tou. can't wait to watch your video. Can you tell me how to add you as a friend? thanks
ok
so you see the video that is in my signature?
just click on that. then you will see that it's my video. click on my name: toulidenal, and then on my profile you go to the right of the page, there is a box or something and you can add me a friend.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

awesome tou. I will try it now. thanks

Old 04-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
awesome tou. I will try it now. thanks
no problem
Old 04-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

tou, can you let me know if it went through. thanks

Old 04-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
tou, can you let me know if it went through. thanks
youtube is very slow, lol.
i'm probably gonna get the friend invite in a few hours. i'll keep checking for it though.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

OK Hi and good evening and how is every ones night going.

OK its really hard to pick my fav moment from season 4 cause there are just so many, but the ones that stand out the most is in the episode "future tense" and pacey tells joey that he is going to go where ever she goes. I mean even though they are broken up in season 5 he is where joey is in boston. So that makes me happy.

It does suck Hshpair that a lot of good P/J scenes are gone from youtube, I had soo many and now they do not even work, I am trying to find more but stupid youtube wont let me.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

sounds good tou

my, did you have your own videos? Youtube is so unfair. They have whole episodes of recent shows. DC has been off the air almost four years. It doesn't affect anything by being on youtube

I love that moment FT with how her face lights up when she says really

Old 04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

NO I dont own any of the DVD's sadly but I do have about 19 episodes on limewire, it took forever but they are all my fav epi's soo I am happy, I want to go out and buy the series finale on DVD so I can hear the commentaries, But sadly I am a poor student with just a part time job and I got to eat and stuff so I am trying to wait until I have enough money to buy the DVD's cause those suckers are expensive.