Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Now that was some great deconstruction, Katie. Absolutely amazing and so very true of our favorite couple. How can people say this wasn't true love? This WAS the love of Dawson's Creek.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 04-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Can I be added?
Old 04-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome Jbs

So true, Finally What is your favorite moment in season 4? If you can choose, that is
Old 04-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Welcome Jbs88 to the snail....I added you to the list.

Thanks Finally..MissMi..and Carelle...and I agree...they are the true love story of the "Creek"...A love story that fills your heart....and breaks your heart!!!
and leaves you always wondering...where they would be now!!!
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 04-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

my favorite moment HAS to be the one from you had me at goodbye and in a family way, i love how she whispers to him and then he tickles her. it's so cute and playful. i love her scream.
i also love a winter's tale
and in kiss kiss bang bang, i love when they profess how head over heals in love they are with each other.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi Katie How are you?

I so miss these two I can never get bored with the two of them and I so wish we could get a little peek into their future.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Addicted Fan

I agree Miss....you never seem to tire of them...they have a special quality
very genuine and adorable...I think mostly it's the fact that they touch each other constantly, it's what draws you into their special world, like your are always catching a private moment.

Touldengal....all the moments you mentioned are in my top faves too...I just love all of season 4...it really is my favorite season...I love their journey...
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 04-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Definitely, that's what I like most about them. All those little things, the touches and glances

Tou, their scene in YHMAG is just great
I love KKBB too I remember the first time I watched it and I so fell in love with Pacey. Their make-up scene was absolutely beautiful and I thought it couldn't really get much better than that. Then I watched Self-Reliance and I realized it just gets better and better. I just loved how kind he was to her. Helping her with Alexander, talked to her teacher and he was just, plain and simple, there for her.
He was so cool about Dawson. He let her take the time she needed to finish things with Dawson and when she was done he would be waiting for her
Old 04-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

HI every one, just wanted to stop by for a moment and say Katie that was great, you are like a queen at deconstructing.

Be back in a few hours after work cant wait to read more great things from everyone.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

My favorite moment of Season 4...man, there's so many to choose from.

Well, one of my favorites is in "You Had Me At Goodbye" when Joey tells Pacey that her past was with Dawson...her future lies with Pacey. That is such a great moment. You really see the love between those two, the connection that will remain for the rest of the series.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 04-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

AHHH
i love them so much, lol!!!
best moments ever!
it's my 3rd favorite season, but it's only like 1 mm of a step behind S2, lol.

those EYES!!! they are characters on their own, i swear. these two have the most intense eyes, the most intense stares and i dont know how they do it. i mean, seriously!!! they are such amazing actors. it's either that, or they must have been in love in real life, lol. either way, im glad about joey and pacey.

edit: I am also soooo sorry guys. it's taking me so long with these videos. I have been working and my computer at work doesn't have all the P/Jo clips or any of the video programs. I'll be done really soon!

Last edited by Touldengal; 04-06-2007 at 01:32 PM Reason: added some info
Old 04-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

those EYES!!! they are characters on their own, i swear. these two have the most intense eyes, the most intense stares and i dont know how they do it. i mean, seriously!!! they are such amazing actors. it's either that, or they must have been in love in real life, lol. either way, im glad about joey and pace

I understand what you mean!!! I FEEL the same way!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyPJ (View Post)
Season 4 thread...the love thread. And what a season it was. What we saw between Pacey and Joey shows a true relationship. You've got your ups, you've got your downs. You might fight, but you try and resolve the issue. You don't want to run away from it.

This makes me want to get my Season 4 DVD and start watching from Coming Home.
Omg, me too.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

welcome Jbs. Beautiful analysis as always katie

one of my favorite moments is in Two Gentlemen of Capeside and Joey is crying out Pacey's name to get him to leave the boat. He only got off the boat because of her. When she tells him that in the future, he's thinking for two. It's that moment when you just know they have such a deep love for each other and no matter what happens, she wants to be with him forever

also, love the scene in Sep Anxiety when he says this is your life and she says how am I suppose to enjoy it without you

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

i love that scene in sep. anxiety too. i love that she still longs for him.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread