Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2023, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am fine with any survivor we do. They are always fun.

I voted in the couples one. Hope we can save them. All my other favorite couples pretty much got voted out back to back.
I am an original”
Old 07-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It is rude, just cause you don't like some couples doesn't mean others don't. There is also nothing boring about Pacey/Joey, but they have been targeted most of the Survivor cause their hot and popular and some have always been bitter about that even since 2003. As usual, they never bring indifference so they're even passionate in trying to vote them off over and over again. Like I said, if they are all so boring why do they only keep voting for P/J? They are not the only couple there, and they also complain about how lackluster the couples left are. Well, a part of that happening is cause y'all have been OBSESSED with trying to get rid of P/J for so many rounds. They keep complaining but repeating what gave us the final couples lol. The result sucks for me regardless, but I ultimately hope P/J survive the round. We've been in close rounds before, so I think they will prevail again lol.
Old 07-07-2023, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
It is rude, just cause you don't like some couples doesn't mean others don't. There is also nothing boring about Pacey/Joey, but they have been targeted most of the Survivor cause their hot and popular and some have always been bitter about that even since 2003. As usual, they never bring indifference so they're even passionate in trying to vote them off over and over again. Like I said, if they are all so boring why do they only keep voting for P/J? They are not the only couple there, and they also complain about how lackluster the couples left are. Well, a part of that happening is cause y'all have been OBSESSED with trying to get rid of P/J for so many rounds. They keep complaining but repeating what gave us the final couples lol. The result sucks for me regardless, but I ultimately hope P/J survive the round. We've been in close rounds before, so I think they will prevail again lol.
Yeah, it's like...maybe if you'd voted to save some other couples you guys liked instead of hate voting for PJo every round, you'd have some other ones you like in the top 10?

And we keep saving PJo for a reason, so it's obvious we love them and they just keep being rude about them? And the other couples? Like I actually love a few of the couples left, like some others and are so-so about others. But I don't think they're all boring and just continually being like "man why is PJo still hanging on har har" is so annoying to see. Maybe try voting for something else?

Like some of them, I swear they've ONLY voted for PJo (if they were in a round) this whole time, like?
Old 07-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Most of it has been HATE voting, like I said nothing boring about them lol. It's supposed to be a fun and carefree Survivor, but they have been doing nothing but complaining the entire time. Just like when they always did that for Jess and Jess/Rory, majority rules and I don't get the problem (Which was said to me before, so they are the last people that should be complaining) and people are always trying to save their couples, so now it's a problem when P/J keep defying the odds. There are no rules being broken here, but I guess since it's P/J literally surviving it's a problem. If it was their couple, there wouldn't be any complaining at all. Just one of the reasons I'm glad this is almost over. If Pacey/Joey win, they can't be nominated again so in a way you think they would want them to win since it's such a problem for them *shrugs* lol.

Sorry to vent so much in the thread, but nice to hear I'm not alone with all the hypocritical complaining. Trying to keep it out of the Survivor thread since like Elle said before, it's supposed to be a fun Survivor and their negativity is so ridiculous.
Old 07-08-2023, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'm thinking we should do a short "Pacey picking up/carrying Joey" and then a longer "Talking about each other with other people" Survivor. The latter will take more time to put together.

I thought of one more picking up scene. It isn't on screen but it looks like Pacey picks up Joey briefly to move to the couch during their office make-out scene in Sex and Violence
Old 07-08-2023, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I'm thinking we should do a short "Pacey picking up/carrying Joey" and then a longer "Talking about each other with other people" Survivor. The latter will take more time to put together.

I thought of one more picking up scene. It isn't on screen but it looks like Pacey picks up Joey briefly to move to the couch during their office make-out scene in Sex and Violence
Yeah, that sounds good
Old 07-08-2023, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)

That sounds good to me.
I am an original”
Old 07-08-2023, 07:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Sounds good to me too, looking forward to both Survivors!
Old 07-08-2023, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

So am I!
I am an original”
Old 07-09-2023, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'll put together the first survivor this week.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yay! Looking forward to this less stressful Survivor lol.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yay! Looking forward to this less stressful Survivor lol.
Haha, me too
Old 07-09-2023, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Great video!
Old 07-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

I know Pacey did later that night happily dance with Andie and after, but I just love that he never was in a "no dancing" mood with Joey. He just wanted to be near her in whatever way he could.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread