Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2023, 04:31 PM
D/J
New Fan

Thanks for the tip, atwoodsmariano! I see you watch the OG Dean in GG! Unfortunately, I have not yet managed to get the show. I read up, downloaded apps, searched for the episodes, actually found them, tried to download them, but it didn't work, so I tried a movie with thousands of seeds, but that didn't work there either. After searching the internet I found out that my phone provider has blocked torrents. Unfortunately my laptop is broken and I only have my cell phone at the moment. So I tried it on my Smart TV, found out how to download unusual apps, found the TorrentApp in the downloader, but there is something wrong with the login to the Google Playstore. Whenever I enter my email address the same page pops up again to enter my email address, when I enter it then the same again.... etc. So for my nerves I took a break, I hope I can fix this!

I've just finished season 4. The next seasons I only remember Dawson/Joey... the rest wasn't so good I think, but let's see. (Had to watch the end of 5x01 right away before starting the episode! I still remember the way I screamed with joy when Dawson stood in front of her door! And the hug!!!
I was so mad about the -again- constructed reason in 6x02 I stopped watching the show. Funnily enough, Pacey/Joey never really bothered me because it was always apparent that they had no future. I was just annoyed that the personalities of both of them were so much worse when together, but it was used to show why so many relationships are finite. So that was done really well and I felt the heartbreak of a failed relationship but not for the lack of trying... Gretchen and Dawson's story was very nice. They weren't forever either, but what they were for each other was really touching. In a way similar to Henry/Jen... I mean the heart opening, not the age thing) It's a pity that Henry didn't show up anymore... I thought he was very sweet with Jen... but well, at 15 that was probably more realistic the way it turned out...

The parts with the original music are so much better! There are so many nostalgic feelings! Say goodnight(not goodbye ) Daydream Believer.. Feels like home... Souvenirs... it's probably even good that I hear so much foreign music in the first rewatch, the original would have constantly overwhelmed me...

It's so great to watch the series again! I was so obsessed with Dawson/Joey and rightly so. Their connection is really special. I'm still as touched as I was then and I've gained some new insights in their dynamic too. I could go on and on, it's like I'm back in time, but I stop myself now.

UNCONDITIONAL & LOVE is my OTP
Dawson&Joey Buffy&Spike Brian&Justin Sam&Dean

Last edited by D/J; 07-02-2023 at 04:40 PM
D/J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the picture of the bottom scene
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-19-2023, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just seeing this now

Cute picture
Old 10-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do love how the series finale made it clear that a part of each of their hearts would always belong to each other no matter who they ended up with in the end because their bond is just that special

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
I'm a Betty and Archie fan too. From the very first episode, their story reminds me of Dawson and Joey. Betty pining over Archie has those season 1 D/J vibes
it's also the deep longtime childhood friendship that I love too

I love couples that have this

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 10-03-2023 at 10:42 PM
Old 11-29-2023, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Re-watched the episodes recently where Joey comforts Dawson after his father’s death

Definitely some good underrated moments
Old 01-10-2024, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

anything new to share?
Old 02-13-2024, 01:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm with you the original music makes the difference..sometimes I hear it on the radio and straight away reminds me of good old days with watching Dawson's creek and D/J.

Djers I'm still around..hardly get time to spend on here but will always be loyal to DJ and especially James and Katie!

As we know they would be together right now..D/J are always end-game no matter how you look at it!

An old art of mine...for the good old days!

Wish could find the script KW originally done for that finale as it was having D/J ending then Paul Stupid changed it for the fans at the time. I had it on my old computer but can't find it anymore along with old photos of J/K dating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/J (View Post)
Hi Dawson/Joey shippers!
I was a huge Dawson/Joey shipper as well but I was so annoyed they (the creators) sold out and changed the finale in the last second! It was ridiculous. So I never watched the show again. Now I'm on my first rewatch (I just have to skip that crazy scene in the finale - thankfully everything else is Dawson/Joey love ) but the music changes are killing me! I mean the DC feeling is Dawson, Joey and the creek and also the music we associate with their scenes! DID SOMEONE SAVE THE ORIGINAL WB EPISODES?

Back then I got some imported VHS tapes of the early seasons (I live in Germany) but they were copied lots of times and were really really bad quality so I didn't keep them unfortunately. I'd really love to watch the ORIGINAL show. Please tell me there's a way! :hopeful:

P.S. The signature doesn't work so I just make one myself:

UNCONDITIONAL & LOVE is my OTP
Dawson&Joey Buffy&Spike Brian&Justin Sam&Dean
taubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi taubman

Long time no see

Yes that art of yours is in the OP

I just re-watched the ending of 6x01 and cried watching their scenes

They really fulfill that hopeless romantic part of me

that dance
Old 02-25-2024, 04:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I just re-watch Season 1..End game will always be DJ! It gets me fustated as want to watch the other seasons but knowing the finale just annoys me to watch past that. Season 1 can watch forever!

I just can't stomach s3 and the finale in S6. S4 was difficult but has sweet DJ moments..that is the season that tells me it would always be DJ endgame!

All roads lead back to them!
Old 03-01-2024, 01:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

It sometimes heartening that the finale was changed at last second and made a mockery as it was obvious it was a D/J endgame but Katie/Josh/Paul convinced KW to change it as they thought that was the right decision. I wish K/W was stronger on this and said no this is how it should end. James didn't really care in the end I believe.

So frustrating to me that their chemistry and scenes were far more intense than P/J. The only satisfaction I have is the "Story" is DJ endgame and most of the scenes were setting that up and the ending was just a decision, in the end to change it with the last couple of scenes that looked disconnected and disjointed.

As it's hard with my favorite show of all time that they got the ending wrong and always gives me knots in my stomach how it ended. I'm a firm believer that deep down K/W and his story were the endgame. Dawson and Joey will "always' come back to each other.

I've been here on FF for over 20 years and spent less time over the years but what made me OK with it all in the end was the support I had on here and made it a bit more bearable.

Djers

Remember it was ALWAYS Dawson and Joey! A few bad scenes or decisions is not going to ruin my love for DJ..in the end I got to witness something special even if James/Katie are not as close anymore.

I wish there was a way to find out as that would melt my heart and be satisfied that they made an impact on each other's lives.

Rant..over. lol
Old 03-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

taubman DJo have an amazing bond that transcends everything & that's all that matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I do love how the series finale made it clear that a part of each of their hearts would always belong to each other no matter who they ended up with in the end because their bond is just that special

it's also the deep longtime childhood friendship that I love too

I love couples that have this
I loved that too.

I think from what I've seen so far of Riverdale I'm in the middle of Season 4 that the writers wrote Barchie better than DJo.

KW literally had no idea what to do after Season 1. I'm not saying DJo didn't have beautiful moments but we deserved to see them as a couple for longer than a few episodes.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice to see you here again Jaime

I definitely agree with everything you and taubman have been saying

they are forever soulmates in my mind
Old 04-01-2024, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Nice to see you here again Jaime

I definitely agree with everything you and taubman have been saying

they are forever soulmates in my mind
Thanks.

I think DJo are Soulmates & PJo are Twin Flames.

My friend Jen made an angsty vid for them.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top