Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Taubman
Old 09-03-2014, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought I would bring over this vid from the 90's board.

This classic DJo vid made a long time ago about their relationship Season 1.
It was made by one of the best early vidders. I love them most Season 1.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks Jaime.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the video love it
Old 09-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey cyndie
Old 09-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Soon enough I'm going to start a DC rewatch, and I'm so excited to see Dawson and Joey's life together again.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 09-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
Soon enough I'm going to start a DC rewatch, and I'm so excited to see Dawson and Joey's life together again.
me too. it's the best part.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Season 2, Episode 6 - The Dance

I love how happy these two could make each other
Old 09-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lucas rank your dawsons creek characters from favorite to least. and I loved that ep.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
lucas rank your dawsons creek characters from favorite to least. and I loved that ep.
^^ It changed over the season's

Season One:
Joey
Dawson
Pacey
jen

Season six:
Dawson
Jen
Pacey
Joey

Joey went from my favorite to my least favorite because IMO the writers changed joey from a cool tough tomboy chick with a sweet vulnerable side to basically a "Mary Sue" type character that every man had to have it was just annoying and it was to drastic of a change for me but I still loved joey with dawson because when she was around dawson she was season one joey again IMO Dawson brought out the best side of Joey.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas William (View Post)
^^ It changed over the season's

Season One:
Joey
Dawson
Pacey
jen

Season six:
Dawson
Jen
Pacey
Joey

Joey went from my favorite to my least favorite because IMO the writers changed joey from a cool tough tomboy chick with a sweet vulnerable side to basically a "Mary Sue" type character that every man had to have it was just annoying and it was to drastic of a change for me but I still loved joey with dawson because when she was around dawson she was season one joey again IMO Dawson brought out the best side of Joey.
cool mine is dawson, andie, jen, , jack, grams, audrey, pacey, joey

at the beginning it was joey, dawson, pacey, jen.

I also like gretchen and doug.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ yup Andie, gretchen, jack, grams, audrey and doug. were all great characters.

Finale

Quote:
Dawson: Hey.

Joey: Hey.

Dawson: You left in a hurry this morning.

Joey: Yeah. Well, I had to get ready. Plus you were snoring, plus... the whole deja vu thing was kind of hard to take. I mean, it was kind of like an acid flashback without all the colors and stuff. I mean, I guess. Not like I've actually ever done acid.

Dawson: I'm glad you're nervous, too.

Joey: What do you mean?

Dawson: You ramble when you're nervous.

Joey: Is this "rag on Joey Potter day"?

Dawson: I like that you ramble when you're nervous. I like that I know that you ramble when you're nervous. I like that I still make you nervous.
The chemistry between these two in this scene is amazing. I love how Dawson was able to get a reaction out of Joey just by talking to her he didn't have to kiss her or anything you could just feel the connection
Old 09-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^^ yup Andie, gretchen, jack, grams, audrey and doug. were all great characters.

Finale

The chemistry between these two in this scene is amazing. I love how Dawson was able to get a reaction out of Joey just by talking to her he didn't have to kiss her or anything you could just feel the connection
yeah. they were the heart of the show and it always came back to them. too bad they didn't end together. “When I first wrote it, I was absolutely convinced it had to end with Dawson and Joey together. It was a two-hour finale, and when I wrote the second hour, that’s where I was headed. I wasn’t able to sleep, something was rubbing me the wrong way. To me, Dawson and Joey are soul mates. And then I kept thinking, one thing I’ve learned in my life is that my soul mate isn’t necessarily my romantic love. So I was trying to put that in place with Dawson and Joey professing their forever to each other. And then we revealed that she chose her romantic love, which was Pacey.” ugh kevin
Old 09-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
yeah. they were the heart of the show and it always came back to them. too bad they didn't end together. “When I first wrote it, I was absolutely convinced it had to end with Dawson and Joey together. It was a two-hour finale, and when I wrote the second hour, that’s where I was headed. I wasn’t able to sleep, something was rubbing me the wrong way. To me, Dawson and Joey are soul mates. And then I kept thinking, one thing I’ve learned in my life is that my soul mate isn’t necessarily my romantic love. So I was trying to put that in place with Dawson and Joey professing their forever to each other. And then we revealed that she chose her romantic love, which was Pacey.” ugh kevin
^^ I totally agree Dawson & Joey are the heart of the show. I don't really get that quote from Kevin because if he wanted to show that soul-mates aren't always lovers then didn't he already show that with the Jack & Jen friendship? I think Kevin was just making excuses to justify Joey not picking Dawson.

Seasson One Episode "Boyfriend"

^^ I love the way they look at each-other
Old 09-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^^ I totally agree Dawson & Joey are the heart of the show. I don't really get that quote from Kevin because if he wanted to show that soul-mates aren't always lovers then didn't he already show that with the Jack & Jen friendship? I think Kevin was just making excuses to justify Joey not picking Dawson.

Seasson One Episode "Boyfriend"

^^ I love the way they look at each-other
he seems to want to justify a PJo ending by the influences of Stupin. I also think he did it to satisfy the fan base.