Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2005, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Glad you liked the icons sweete, Deb and Nicole

Steph, you're right, there's no much P/J on it, but well... since you're a very open mind person when it comes to couples, you may enjoy it. I've got a few feedback emails from P/Jers telling me they liked it Let me know if the link works for you, because the host is such a pain in the ass!!

This is from episode 709: 'Surronded'. I think it's a very sweet scene. Can't remember who wrote it though

Quote:
Back to the Witter’s house....

Still sitting on the couch, Andie has finished her cocoa. She puts it on the table next to her and relaxes, folding her arms. She’s reflecting on the situation. Her pretty face is alight and soft with hope and buoyancy.

"Working your magic, McPhee?" Pacey is standing above her, looking down at her appreciatively.

Andie just smiles slyly, "Maybe."

Pacey flops down next to her, spreading his legs out and letting his stomach stick out, a testament of the big meal.

"Seems like you have a very good hand when it comes to the Witter men." Pacey nods at his father, who is helping himself to dessert. "I saw you two having a heart-to-heart…"

Andie laughs, "I guess you could call it that." She pushes his leg a little. "You’ve gained ten pounds since the first course," she jokes. He groans and leans on her, heavier. She playfully tries to push him off but they end up leaning against each other anyway, for support, no less.

After a beat, he says, "My father is such an ******* sometimes. He’s so…unpredictable." Andie just listens. "It seems like over and over, we to come to a truce...an understanding. And then boom, it goes. It never lasts." He slaps his knee for emphasis.

"He’s just confused, I think," Andie says helpfully. She brushes some lint off his shirt, and straightens his jacket. Pacey watches her, amused.

The both of them turn their heads and watch Mr. Witter approach Doug. He has a smile, a hesitant one, stretched on his face. Doug scratches his neck, nervously. Mr. Witter starts to talk about the party that Doug and his co-workers had broken up the week before. And what a good job they had done. ‘Those damn kids deserved to be thrown in the slammer’. Doug nods, and a smile starts to form on his face. It’s a little awkward, but Mr. Witter is obviously trying.

"Wow. He’s actually talking to his homosexual cop son," Pacey says sarcastically.

"Be patient," Andie says seriously, jabbing him in the chest gently. "Give him time. He’s trying. You were always so great about Jack being gay, even when I wasn’t, remember?" and Pacey nods his head in silence "And you were comfortable…and gloated, I might add, about Doug," she says throwing him a glare that is met by a smirk. "But, your father comes from a different era."

"Maybe," Pacey says gruffly. He sends his father and brother another curious glance, and then looks back at Andie. "So, you think they will come to an understanding sooner or later, then?"

"Well, I hope so. How sad it would be if they didn’t?" she asks, staring at them pensive. Pacey just smiles at her.

"What?" she asks, laughing, noticing his stare.

"Nothing. It’s just…," he straights up to look at her better in the eyes. Andie just looks at him suspicious, wondering what it is he is about to say "You’re somewhere there inside, aren’t you?" he asks, as if looking for something right into her eyes, playfully.

"What??" Andie laughs openly this time, as if he had turned crazy.

"You. That Andie that always expected the best from people and would never give up a fight to make someone a better person."

Andie just shakes her head with an embarrassed smile.

"You're silly," she says, smiling at him. Pacey grins back.

"Yes, you are," he says. And for a moment they just stare at each other.

"Come on. Let's go get some dessert," he says, standing up and offering his hand to her, that she gladly takes with a smile on her face.
P/An could have been so good together later on the show! It would have been great seeing P/An reconnect in S5 or S6 and getting back to each other.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, I love that scene. They had such an easy rapport. They always seemed so relaxed around each other. I like the touch of Pacey being ready for dessert after he'd eaten so much
Old 09-24-2005, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

I swear the dessert thing wasn't doing on purposse Btw Deb, I will read your scenes today since I'm gonna be at home all day, and give you the feedback
Old 09-24-2005, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb D
Here it is Steph http://www.virtualdc.net/index2.html
There's only a teeny bit of PJ and yet it is surprisingly still brilliant
The link isn't working
Old 09-24-2005, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by How ya diddlin
The link isn't working
Happens all the time! Try later and if it still not work, we can send you the episodes if you want to
Old 09-24-2005, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Okay. I will. Thank-you.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

i never have problems accessing the site...how strange.

that is a great scene and i agree with deb....i guess the food issue can't be helped.

i agree bea...i would have loved to see andie come back.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-24-2005, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

It's still not working, Bea. You can send them whenever, I'm away next week. My email address is in my profile. It's the same as my MSN username.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

K, I'll send them to you later on Steph
Old 09-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

I love that VS7 took up their story again. I always thought DC dropped them too quickly and later never really acknowledged how good they were for each other.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Exactly Deb, it was as if they never existed as a couple. Or even as friends. It was all a big BLAH to me. I'm also glad we picked up their history in VS7
Old 09-25-2005, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

^ they acknowledged in the series finale deleted scene. imagine that.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, how cool And they acknowledged it just because in the big scheme of things, and after the D/J ending, that was supossed ot be a new beginning for them. It was clear they were reconnecting in that scene
Old 09-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

oh yeah, their reconnection was very evident. If they had included it, it would have given even less credence to the final ending
Old 09-25-2005, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

couldn't agree more.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread